November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Anyone else can't wait to see a dec birth group up? I'm finding small milestones to look forward to and not being the earliest group would be a massive one for me! So when will that be I think in about 3 weeks maybe even less?

Well I got my BFP on the 20th so I imagine about the 20th!

Oo yeah I suppose I got mine on 22nd ish so that's really not too long assuming there are some early testers!

I got mine on mothers day 2009 giving me EDD of 4th December. So whatever date mothers day was that year lol. (google says 22nd march)
I got EDD of 16th Dec 2012 on 9th april. x

Well my positive was at 9DPO so probably the very earliest BFP will be 19th

I got my :bfp: today! The date of my last menstrual period was 2/9/14, so that puts my due date at 11/16/14. Although I hope and pray it's earlier....just by a little bit...because my BF's 25th birthday will be 11/3/14. That would be such an awesome birthday present! :happydance:

I lost my last baby, which was due 12/23/13; so I'm hopping this one sticks!

I got my :bfp: today! The date of my last menstrual period was 2/9/14, so that puts my due date at 11/16/14. Although I hope and pray it's earlier....just by a little bit...because my BF's 25th birthday will be 11/3/14. That would be such an awesome birthday present! :happydance:

Congratulations and welcome!

Congratulations honey!! :happydance: welcome to the group.
I'm so sorry for your loss, sending sticky dues for a h&h 9 months.
I will add you to the front page...hoping you get your early delivery! xxx

Welcome and congrats :D

16th is my birthday, good date.
Sorry to hear about your loss x

Congratulations. Happy & healthy 9 months xx

I've had spotting today, only when i wipe(sorry tmi) and only sometimes. It is brown and "dry"not like its flowing,although i feel wet. Keeping everything crossed that this little one sticks!

Sandilion what was the date of you lmp? And do you know o date??

I stupidly didn't take note of my ovulation date, I didn't do any kits to detect it - i just went with how my body felt and CM and DTD at that time and hit the jack pot that way.... so im not sure....

Anyways I did my last online calculator with a very well known aussie pregnancy site and it told me the 12th. My LMP date was the 7th Feb...Well, that was actually when my chemical pregnancy started to end.... so I am counting it from there.

I just tried out two other sites and got the 12th on 2 and the 12th on one .. ill stick with the 12th until my dating scan tells me otherwise i think.

Hello everyone! I've stalked this thread for a while now I think I'm ready to join! I got my BFP last Tuesday. with a due date of nov. 10 (my mom's b-day)!!!

i will be 5 weeks tomorrow and have been taking digital hpt. Today I got 3+. Is that to be expected at 1 day away from being 5 weeks?

Hello everyone! I've stalked this thread for a while now I think I'm ready to join! I got my BFP last Tuesday. with a due date of nov. 10 (my mom's b-day)!!!

i will be 5 weeks tomorrow and have been taking digital hpt. Today I got 3+. Is that to be expected at 1 day away from being 5 weeks?

Clearlblue quote 5 days variation is the range on those test so I'd say yes, but don't be upset if its back to 2-3 tomorrow as they are only 82% accurate

I'm back to stalk :D. Got my BFP yesterday but as I said before (if you remember :haha:) not quite ready to be on the due date list. But would still love to chat with you ladies until I feel a little more reassured about this one sticking!

Oh and I want to mention because for some reason it's irking me lol, and I think it's my fault, but you should get rid of the "-10" at the end of the link for the image because it take you to page 10 of the thread instead of the front page.

And if you're curious how to put the code in a box, you do this:
[*PHP] CODE GOES HERE [/PHP*]

And of course remove asterisks.

Hi ladies!
Been a little while since I posted on here.
Anyways today I am 13dpo
I tested on 10-12dpo and ofcourse got a BFN.
However on day 12 it was mid day and I didnt hold my bladder for hours lol.
Af is due tomorrow.
So far today ive been constipated (sorry tmi)
Got sick to my stomach this morning cooking breakfast
The eggs just smelt horrible to me.
no sore boobs but every now and then ill get a pain under my armpit.*
But its weird for me as my nipples always get sore/itchy a few days to a week before af.
ive also had a little back pain more so the middle side to lower part of my back.
havnt really had a lot of cm but ill feel wet like af had started but then nothing.*
Ive been cramping a little but not painful and sometimes its like a twingy cramp.
Also I checked my CP (which I dont know much about) and its kinda soft tilted back/upward with just a little slit like feeling.
any advice would be so greatly appreciated.*
I dont wanna get my hopes up so I keep telling myself im out this month.

** also earlier today I had some pain/pinching around my belly button?*

I don't want to get my hopes up yet, which I realize is easier said than done, but I'm feeling cautiously optimistic! I look forward to reading and sharing with everyone! May you all have a happy & healthy 9 months!

Hello ladies, i've had cramps and heavy bleeding all through the night. Waiting to phone doc at 8am but know i am miscarrying again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->