November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I just bought dates at the grocery store. I'm going to start eating 6 a day

Well crap. Went in for my normal weekly BP/labs check today. My blood pressure was high- 138/92 and even worse, my blood platelet count is starting to drop, which can be an indicator of pre-e starting. All my other labs remain stable though. No protein in my urine and my liver enzymes are stable. They want me to go in tomorrow morning for a repeat lab draw. I'm kind of nervous. Maybe I spoke too soon yesterday about getting to term. I'm just praying if I have these babies soon (like this week), that 34 weeks is good enough and they are healthy. I know, probably getting ahead of myself.

I've noticed that after todays check up, my legs have been feeling sore and so has my pelvic....my pelvic area hurts alot during the night but after todays appt its been feeling weird

I just bought dates at the grocery store. I'm going to start eating 6 a day

I've been having a couple of dates a day for a couple weeks now, plan on moving to 6 a day at 36 weeks. Don't know if it'll help but can't hurt, right? Plus I think dates are yummy :)

Well crap. Went in for my normal weekly BP/labs check today. My blood pressure was high- 138/92 and even worse, my blood platelet count is starting to drop, which can be an indicator of pre-e starting. All my other labs remain stable though. No protein in my urine and my liver enzymes are stable. They want me to go in tomorrow morning for a repeat lab draw. I'm kind of nervous. Maybe I spoke too soon yesterday about getting to term. I'm just praying if I have these babies soon (like this week), that 34 weeks is good enough and they are healthy. I know, probably getting ahead of myself.

Thinking about you! Hope those babes stay put but 34 weeks is still great. My friend had her first at 34 weeks even, and she only had to stay an extra night because she was jaundiced and needed to go under the lights. She was little but perfectly healthy! Her second was born at 36 weeks and he went home the next day. Your babes will be perfect!

Dates are supposed to help you dialate. They are sweet tasting

Went in and had a hospital tour today. Really made everything that much more real. Lots of info to take in, but also very informative.

This is also my last week of work ... can't believe it ! I will however be watching over one of the little boys that goes to the home daycare for a couple weeks at a lesser rate. Just to help mom out before she finds a new daycare. Extra money for me before my mat leave pay kicks in.

Do dates tase like raisins?

Ladies, so i was relaxing in a warm bath cuz the bone (hip?) in my lower back is killing me to the point of not being able to walk.... Its very painful... So I was sitting there and felt a trickle of something coming out of me.... Not once but twice... Was this most likely urine? Im inly 34 weeks, but i tried to hold it in and it was still trickling out... So im not sure what it is. This happened right now.. A few minutes ago... Should I just assume it was urine? Thanks ladies.

Do dates tase like raisins?

Ladies, so i was relaxing in a warm bath cuz the bone (hip?) in my lower back is killing me to the point of not being able to walk.... Its very painful... So I was sitting there and felt a trickle of something coming out of me.... Not once but twice... Was this most likely urine? Im inly 34 weeks, but i tried to hold it in and it was still trickling out... So im not sure what it is. This happened right now.. A few minutes ago... Should I just assume it was urine? Thanks ladies.

I was told if it is your waters that it continues to leak for quite awhile, so to put on a panty liner and see if it gets wet. BUT I've never experienced it, so that's all I've got I'm afraid. Hoping for the best :flower:

When I took a bath like 2 weeks ago, I couldn't control my bladder and found myself peeing about 6 times in a 20 minute bath. Literally, had no control. So embarrassing to admit.

When I took a bath like 2 weeks ago, I couldn't control my bladder and found myself peeing about 6 times in a 20 minute bath. Literally, had no control. So embarrassing to admit.

Lol! I think im gonna chalk it up to unstable bladder control! :dohh: i definitley dont want this baby out before his due date! And I hate feelimg like I should should call L & D..... Think everything is fine! :thumbup:

Hello ladies!! I do hope your all well.

I feel like i havent had time of day to come on here. With my girls being off for 6w i was so tired every night. Then i went through some rough sickness patches again. Had my youngest starting school with endless settling in times. Totally gutted the house and finally caught up on all my jobs that feel behind on from the beginning. Hoping i can keep up until the end now.

Ill have browser through the pages but no way ill catch up lol. Has anyone given birth? X

Thought i'd just update on how things are my pregnancy, im still on my antisickness tablets can see that being case until ive given birth now.

I kept asking my MW to talk about delivery but she just put it off, finally started to talk about it at my 34w appt but it was short lived when she checked through my notes and wasn't to happy about my plans due to positive strep b swab at 14w. She called hospital and made an appt for me to see consultant 2 days later.
I was feeling very stressed at this point, it was all very rushed i had been asking at every appt incase i didnt this. Its just aswell i dont work full time thats alot to ask of someone at such short notice.
The consultant appt went opposite to what i expected and was happy with my plan to birth a home i would be transferred in for antibiotics if certain situations happened. She wanted to see me at 40w to arrange an inudction, which i just said okay to but dont plan on doing so.
I spoke to my MW following day who was now in a better tune for going ahead with homebirth. I see MW at 35w we arranged home visit for the next day, at the home visit we went through my birth plan and reasons i may be transferred etc. All i was happy with, one of which is if i went into labour before 37w i would go to hospital, thankfully im 37w tomorrow :D one ticked off. Only thing i need to decide is what we will be doing with regards to monitoring, as they want me in for 24hrs still after baby is born.

I have my next MW appt tomorrow i'll be finding out when i get my birth box. All is looking good for the go ahead for homebirth now which im pleased about.
My SPD has really kicked up fuss now but really i cant moan as it stayed the same from 17-32weeks. We had 4d scan at 30w (see my profile pic) baby was measuring 3lb 13oz, so im hoping between 7-8lb when born.

Also the BH have kicked in, ive had 1 episode every week since 34w where they have gone on from 2-4hr every 4-6 mins lasting 40sec. Never got stronger or closer than that.

I get alot of trickling feelings down below, mines just been watery discharge.

Oh jeesh haven't been on here in forever! Can't believe us November mommies get to say we're due NEXT month!

How is everyone doing? Going for a ultrasound at 36 weeks to see if this baby is finally head down (the stress!)

MummytoAmberx, I hope you get your home birth! That just be so exciting :)

Oh jeesh haven't been on here in forever! Can't believe us November mommies get to say we're due NEXT month!

How is everyone doing? Going for a ultrasound at 36 weeks to see if this baby is finally head down (the stress!)

MummytoAmberx, I hope you get your home birth! That just be so exciting :)

I second that, the time has really flown by for me. I remember watching the new groups appear in this section then thinking 1 month closer to November one being due. Now its almost our month :happydance:

Thanks :flower: Going to be putting pool at this weekend to give it a clean and fill it so far to get idea on water pressure/time it may take.

Dates don't taste so much fruity as they do sugary. Like a raisin coated in brown sugar. LOL. Some people don't like them, but I don't mind them. I've been chopping them up and putting them in plain oatmeal for breakfast.

I read a study (granted, a small one) that showed women who consumed 6 dates a day in the 4 weeks prior to their due date arrived at L&D on average 2 cm more dilated, had shorter labors, and required less interventions. Definitely one of those can't hurt / might help things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->