November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Hello ladies, i've had cramps and heavy bleeding all through the night. Waiting to phone doc at 8am but know i am miscarrying again.

Oh no love!! Im so sorry to hear that. Hope you're ok.

Oh no ab :( I hope you are okay.
Welcome confuzion *wispers yay*

Hi ladies!
Been a little while since I posted on here.
Anyways today I am 13dpo
I tested on 10-12dpo and ofcourse got a BFN.
However on day 12 it was mid day and I didnt hold my bladder for hours lol.
Af is due tomorrow.
So far today ive been constipated (sorry tmi)
Got sick to my stomach this morning cooking breakfast
The eggs just smelt horrible to me.
no sore boobs but every now and then ill get a pain under my armpit.*
But its weird for me as my nipples always get sore/itchy a few days to a week before af.
ive also had a little back pain more so the middle side to lower part of my back.
havnt really had a lot of cm but ill feel wet like af had started but then nothing.*
Ive been cramping a little but not painful and sometimes its like a twingy cramp.
Also I checked my CP (which I dont know much about) and its kinda soft tilted back/upward with just a little slit like feeling.
any advice would be so greatly appreciated.*
I dont wanna get my hopes up so I keep telling myself im out this month.

** also earlier today I had some pain/pinching around my belly button?*

one of big signs for me was me being constipated for 4 days before af, normally its other way round.

Fingers crossed for you.

Welcome & congrats traveling mom.

Morning ladies how are we? so much to look forward to this week can see it flying over.

anyone else getting shakes? Maybe more so when ms hits? x

Hubby is such a bad influence! Went to shop with him thinking he'd persuade me against it and he encouraged me to buy a 2 pack of digis! Will panick now if I don't see that 3+

ab75-so sorry to hear your sad news,sending lots of hugs
:dust:

I'm back to stalk :D. Got my BFP yesterday but as I said before (if you remember :haha:) not quite ready to be on the due date list. But would still love to chat with you ladies until I feel a little more reassured about this one sticking!

:O :O You got your BFP finally I am so happy for you :happydance:

Hello ladies, i've had cramps and heavy bleeding all through the night. Waiting to phone doc at 8am but know i am miscarrying again.

I'm so sorry ab :( :( :(

6 weeks tomorrow. My temp dropped a bit today.

My chart: https://ovufriend.com/graph/03b2868d7abe5b94e503c5a51663cdef

What does anyone think? Cause for concern? My temp dropped a few days before my last MC (see below)

tumblr_n0kx19544O1rzr014o1_500.png

Probably stressing over nothing but hey, what ya gonna do?

Kazine our hormones are all over the place and can cause temps to be erratic, plus you probably aren't sleeping as well as usual which can affect temps so I wouldn't stress :)
If you need to do another test to compare

Kazine our hormones are all over the place and can cause temps to be erratic, plus you probably aren't sleeping as well as usual which can affect temps so I wouldn't stress :)

Thanks but your sleeping thing is totally out, I take this medication that knocks me out for 10 hours straight so I sleep just as well luckily for me :rofl:

I'll try not to worry!

Thanks but your sleeping thing is totally out, I take this medication that knocks me out for 10 hours straight so I sleep just as well luckily for me :rofl:

I'll try not to worry!

Are u positive cos I think I'm sleeping fine but hubby says I'm like a tidal wave in the bed and the blankets are everywhere when I wake up lol.

Okay so now 14dpo still BFN.
do yall think im out?
i need some advice!
I tested on 10-12dpo and ofcourse got a BFN.
However on day 12 it was mid day and I didnt hold my bladder for hours lol.
at 13dpo
i have been constipated (sorry tmi)
Got sick to my stomach in the morning cooking breakfast
The eggs just smelt horrible to me.
no sore boobs but every now and then ill get a pain under my armpit.
But its weird for me as my nipples always get sore/itchy a few days to a week before af.
ive also had a little back pain more so the middle side to lower part of my back.
havnt really had a lot of cm but ill feel wet like af had started but then nothing.
Ive been cramping a little but not painful and sometimes its like a twingy cramp.
Also I checked my CP (which I dont know much about) and its kinda soft tilted back/upward with just a little slit like feeling.
This Morning BFN
Same twingy campy feeling,
body achy, slight headache.
Checked cervix, still soft, tilted up and so high upward that i cant reach it to make sure its closed.
HELLPP!

I'll try not to worry!

Are u positive cos I think I'm sleeping fine but hubby says I'm like a tidal wave in the bed and the blankets are everywhere when I wake up lol.

I'm sure! Quetiapine is a major tranquilliser so it's not possible for me to be restless!!

Ok I am soooo bloated I can feel people at work eyeing off the "bump" I think rumours be starting soon!!

4+5
https://s16.postimg.org/5txmx9aqd/image.jpg

5+4
https://s16.postimg.org/aejtc6ufp/image.jpg

imagen

Hi everyone!

ive not been in for a while so just checking in!

hopeful thats quite a bump! do you have a pre preg pic for comparison? I am so bloated too that I actually got some of my mat trousers out, I had some pairs that didnt last very long last time so figure might aswell get some use out of them, and if im not bulging out my clothes it may be easier to hide!

Kazine, i hope its just a normal temp fluctuation for you, but you know your own body and if you feel u need to be checked out dont hesitate!

I have the first MW appt tomorrow, I know its technically a week early but I am off to Gran canaria when i should be going :)

Can I have some advice and opinions please. Had a period 22-25 Feb. It only lasted 3 days but classed it as a period. Today I have been feeling really dizzy and ravenous. Did a test just before on a whim. Felt was more ovulation. Got this. Is it a BFP?

that is what my first positives looked like!! yay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->