November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Ohhh yay!! A baby on the way!!! So excited for you. I better go buy some dates next week I guess :D

Ohhh yay!! A baby on the way!!! So excited for you. I better go buy some dates next week I guess :D

I didn't even start eating the dates… I was going to start tonight. Guess I don't need to now :haha:

Ahhhh! Geralyn so exciting!!! You are the first Sparkler! Good luck!! Update us when you can. :happydance:

Oh Geralyn so exciting!!!!! Yay, our first November sparkler, in October!! Keep us posted!

Eeek, exciting, Geralyn!!! Looking forward to hearing good news from you :)

Oooh Geralyn how exciting! Praying for a quick labor and easy delivery.

Yay Geralyn!!!! We are all so excited, can't wait to hear how it goes. Good luck!!!

Good luck Geralyn ! Hopefully this is it !! Can't believe we're having babies already !!

My feet and hands are starting to swell now too. My mom noticed my feet when I went to her place today after work. I looked down and my toes and ankles are bigger than before. I guess it comes with the territory !

Sorry if tmi but i've been pooping alot lately! And had a contraction but that was it, not anymore after that one

Sorry if tmi but i've been pooping alot lately! And had a contraction but that was it, not anymore after that one

Me too :blush: I was going like every other day and now I'm going 1-2x a day at least.

I've been going everyday and just today til now i've done 3x. I read on labor signs since yesterday someone mentioned on losing weight is a sign and poop is a sign also, but i doubt it or at least im not sure if its true.

I've been having a horrible pain in my lower back but on my right side... It's so bad, I can't walk.. Literally.. Dr told me today to get a maternity belt and take Tylenol.. Not working... So I'm starting to think it's neurological and I need to go back in... As the pain is too much to bare... I have three kids to take care of and they need me to at least be able to walk and drive.. Dr also told me I'm a prime candidate for precipitous labor.... So any sign of labor needs to be take seriously.. Otherwise I may not make it.. So kind of discouraging..

Geralyn- good luck and can't wait for updates!! I'm excited for you!!

Good luck Geralyn!

One thing i need to avoid to have the homebirth, no waters breaking.

Ahh so exciting baby coming good luck geralyn!

My feet aren't swollen but they are really veiny it's odd.

I have no swelling at all, my rings still fit how they did at the beginning.

Ill be getting copy of my birth plan off MW today.

How often do you's feel foot movement? My baby seems to always have feet towards my back only ever felt foot on my hand 6 times so different from my second born.

Me too :blush: I was going like every other day and now I'm going 1-2x a day at least.

I've been going everyday and just today til now i've done 3x. I read on labor signs since yesterday someone mentioned on losing weight is a sign and poop is a sign also, but i doubt it or at least im not sure if its true.

I also read that before labor some women poop a lot. It's like your system clears itself out before all the pushing down there!

Good luck Geralyn!

I've had some swelling in my feet, more on the left than the right. But the worst part is that my feet hurt most of the time. I only want to wear my tennis shoes, but those don't go with any of my business casual work clothes. I did find a dusty old pair of dress shoes that are comfortable, so I am trying to make those match everything I wear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->