November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

The warm water from the bath probably made you all pee, lol. We don't have a bath here, but I feel like I pee a few times while in the shower because of the warm water.

I couldn't eat dates, especially if they are sugary. I'm still dealing with HB very bad. I had some apple juice while I was at my NST on Monday, and thought that sounded really good (I've kind of been craving apple) when I went to the store so I bought some juice. I had two cups of it yesterday, and regretted it almost immediately because of how bad my HB got.

Anaconda, hopefully lo will be head down for you.

MummyToAmberx I hope you get your home birth too.

I do have to say it has gone by fast. Now that I'm in the last few weeks though, and on bed rest (so nothing to really pass my time like work), it feel like it's going to drag. I predict I'm close to giving birth, but he may surprise me, and be like his brother and go close to due date or over. All signs are pointing to him being early though.

I have a huge bath tub/jacuzzi size but ive heard its bad to take a bath in warm water so i really havent risked trying. Plus i havent tried because i know im gonna have a hard time getting up from sitting down and im scared to slip or something

Well my platelet counts went up a bit, so that is encouraging. However, it's still low so I need to go back in on Friday for another full pre-eclamptic blood draw/urine + BP check before my second Bio-physical profile/NST of the week. Oy. At least I know they are monitoring me closely but it's almost embarrassing. The nurses/lab techs/receptionists all know my first and last name AND birthdate before I even tell them at this point! Lol. I feel like I practically live at the doctor's office now. I know it could be a lot worse though, so not complaining.

Thats good Missy! You shouldnt feel embarrased, you should feel good that they are closely monitoring you..when i go for my weekly appointments receptionist says hopefully we will see you again lol. Maybe since i had early birth 38+4 they are expecting maybe something similar.

Hey mummy2amber and anaconda! Nope nobody has updated that they've given birth yet, but we have lots of the verge! Xxxx

My fingers look like sausages :(

Haha! This post made me laugh. My toes look like sausages if I don't put my feet up enough during the day if it's any consolation. You are almost at the finish line, my dear! :flower:

Geralyn - me toooo! It's making my carpal tunnel SO bad today, it's actually causing pain not just numbness. It's super hot in the office so my hands and feet are super swollen and I just feel so uncomfortable. I brought an ice pack into work for my wrists and it feels so good... I wish I could just take an ice cold shower and lay down!

I have a huge bath tub/jacuzzi size but ive heard its bad to take a bath in warm water so i really havent risked trying. Plus i havent tried because i know im gonna have a hard time getting up from sitting down and im scared to slip or something

No you can take warm baths, but they don't want it to be steaming hot. But I understand the concern of not being able to get up afterwards and worried about slipping.

Well my platelet counts went up a bit, so that is encouraging. However, it's still low so I need to go back in on Friday for another full pre-eclamptic blood draw/urine + BP check before my second Bio-physical profile/NST of the week. Oy. At least I know they are monitoring me closely but it's almost embarrassing. The nurses/lab techs/receptionists all know my first and last name AND birthdate before I even tell them at this point! Lol. I feel like I practically live at the doctor's office now. I know it could be a lot worse though, so not complaining.

Missy, glad to hear everything sounds encouraging. I also know what you feel like, with saying you feel like you live at the doctor's office. I'm just now at that point, being there twice a week, and starting next Monday being there for more than half a day for everything. I'm getting to know the nurses on L&D floor very well, which will be great for when I actually go in to have him.

My fingers look like sausages :(

Haha! This post made me laugh. My toes look like sausages if I don't put my feet up enough during the day if it's any consolation. You are almost at the finish line, my dear! :flower:

Geralyn - me toooo! It's making my carpal tunnel SO bad today, it's actually causing pain not just numbness. It's super hot in the office so my hands and feet are super swollen and I just feel so uncomfortable. I brought an ice pack into work for my wrists and it feels so good... I wish I could just take an ice cold shower and lay down!

Mine are my toes too. Fingers not so much, but I haven't been able to wear my rings for months now.

Sorry to hear you ladies are dealing with swelling on the hands and feet or anything else that may be swelling.

I just got home from running to the store. Had to get things for dinner tonight, and my feet were hurting. I still have some things to do here at home before OH gets home, but I have a feeling that's not going to happen because I'm having pain in my side too.

I think my water may have broken! But I don't know…I'm waiting on a call back from the midwife.

Geralyn, when my water broke in my previous pregnancies I kind of heard/felt a pop and then a gush there was no mistaking it, is that what happened to you? Hope it did, so exciting keep us updated!! Good luck!

I think my water may have broken! But I don't know…I'm waiting on a call back from the midwife.

Ahh exciting! What did you feel? I felt like a pop gushing out..everyone says im crazy lol but with my daughter when my water broke, i literally showered, picked my mom up and drove to te hospital lol. Hoping for same thing to happen again

Yea i felt like a pop…I was on the toilet having a bm (sorry tmi) then clear fluid leaking and it hasn't stopped leaking. Midwife said to come into the hospital since I'm GBS positive I need iv antibiotics. I'm running around trying to get everything together waiting for hubby to get home so we can go

Exciting it sounds like its your waters! You will continue to be gushing out water maybe past your bottoms/jeans..well it happened to me lol...in the hospital the swab wouldnt turn blue for positive of being waters and dr kept insisting if i was being honest and i said you can even go check my jeans, they were all wet lol

Exciting it sounds like its your waters! You will continue to be gushing out water maybe past your bottoms/jeans..well it happened to me lol...in the hospital the swab wouldnt turn blue for positive of being waters and dr kept insisting if i was being honest and i said you can even go check my jeans, they were all wet lol

Yea i've soaked through 3 pads already

I don't have any contractions though and i'm hoping they come so I can have my natural birth and not have to have pitocin

Dont worry about that..they will soon come lol...like i said i drove myself to the hospital...contractions kicked in a few hours later...good luck! Ready to meet your bundle of joy...keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->