November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Okay well something HAS to be going on with Geralyn...she hasn't posted on BnB in 24 hours. Doesn't she know we're all impatiently waiting? LOL.
Excited to see our first birth story!!! :happydance:

Okay well something HAS to be going on with Geralyn...she hasn't posted on BnB in 24 hours. Doesn't she know we're all impatiently waiting? LOL.
Excited to see our first birth story!!! :happydance:

Lol I was thinking exactly this!

Omg I know! I keep popping in to see an update from Geralyn. :coffee: For all we know she is still in labor. I'm guessing BnB isn't her priority right now. :haha:

Princess K, I really like Zac for a boy. That name was actually one I would have seriously considered myself but my DH wasn't so keen on it. Of your girl names I love Imogen, but I'm partial to "I" names. I also really like Heidi on your list. :flower:

Speaking of names, we've been pretty dead set on our names since about 20 weeks and I truly don't see that changing over the next 2 1/2 weeks. If you want to update my names to the front page, our kids will be:

Declan Richard and Isla Irene. :cloud9:

My blood pressure readings have been kinda off today not sure if its normal or not....its been around 111/47 and pulse literally over 105.

1413488322323.jpg

2 week difference...bottom is today 37wks...i see my bump smaller

Jalanis, to me it looks like baby has just shifted a bit. My stomach looked like a box yesterday and is a little more round today...I'm sure it'll go back to box again though.

Why is it that I only get BH contractions at night, when I'm getting ready to rest and relax? They only serve to send my anxiety shooting STRAIGHT through the roof, because they're so constant and a little bit painful! Never mind the fact I've been reading about labors that last maybe 20 minutes and the moms hardly get to the hospital in time...yeah, I'm that kind of ftm lol! Ready to be full term so I'm not worrying AS much!

I think hes just getting ready...cause it is smaller plus its lower now hopefully a good sign

Edit: i have been getting some weird pressure not contractions near my vag sorry tmi...near my vag going to my butt.... It doesnt hurt it just feels weird like if i had to poop for that moment but they come and go its a constant timing thing.

Going on 29 hours of labor ladies...still no baby. I'll update when he desides to make his appearance

Oh my! Good luck, Geralyn! We've all been thinking about you. I hope Collin comes soon! 29 hours and counting, wow. I give you props!

Geralyn, fx that labor speeds up for you or he at least makes his appearance soon.

I had my second NST today. I wasn't there as long, because as soon as the nurse hooked me up, he was moving around like crazy. No contractions today though. Bp was high at the beginning and at the end, so she had me lie on my side, and propped me up. After about 15 minutes, took my bp again, and it was 137/72. She just looked at me and said you just need to lay on your side as much as possible.

Yea I'm dialating very slowly. I labored for 17 hours with no pain meds. Then was still at 4 cm and we decided pitocin was the best option. I ended up getting an epi andam waaaay more comfortable. I was able to sleep for a while. Last time they checked I was 6 1/2 cm and that was a few hours ago. So hopefully he comessoon

Good luck Geralyn, FX baby makes an appearance soon as you must be so tired.

You're doing great Geralyn! Keep it up. You'll meet him very soon!!

Epidural for me is a lfesaver lol.....we should be able to see an update in the a.m good luck geralyn..were ready to see his precious face

Yea I'm dialating very slowly. I labored for 17 hours with no pain meds. Then was still at 4 cm and we decided pitocin was the best option. I ended up getting an epi andam waaaay more comfortable. I was able to sleep for a while. Last time they checked I was 6 1/2 cm and that was a few hours ago. So hopefully he comessoon

Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->