November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Hang in there geralyn!

My braxton hicks are always worse in the evening and have been timbale (10 mins) but then they ease off especially if I have a bath or lie down. They are starting to increase a bit in the day now too.

I keep waking up at night with groin pain thinking ' I wish she would come now I'm so uncomfortable'

Had a dream she came but I wasn't able to see her for ages she was tiny.

Lightening crotch is like having sharp shooting lightening bolts in your bits/cervix. They say it is meant to be cervix preparing itself.

Dissy its because your resting and relaxing, our bodies work in better motion when we feel like that. Why most women go into labour on an evening/night plus something about the dark feeling more private and comforting to a labouring women. Im the same only on an evening, but BH never wake me up so thats clear sign for me when the time comes.

I really miss seeing babies feet poking out, my baby must play along my pelvis all day though which is so odd.

We still havent thought twice about a name, im finding it impossible.

Anyone had pains in thighs when having BH?

Wow - 29 hours Geralyn.. I'm not surprised you opted for an epidural!! Fingers crossed it is not long now!

I had my 36 week scan this morning and all is well! Back in 2 weeks for a repeat scan and then induction plan! I also finished work yesterday - I honestly don't think it has quite sunk in yet!! :happydance:

Looking forward to hearing Geralyn's news!

We have narrowed down our names...
Boys Keir or Zac (both with Davd as middle name)
Girls Poppy, Holly, Heidi, Imogen or Lena (Niamh or Rose as possible middle names)
What does everyone think? Xxx

I love your name choices. My 22 month old is called Keir and I don't know anyone else with the same name. We're swithering between Miles and Jonah for this one - I prefer Miles, my husband prefers Jonah, but I think it sounds too 'soft' if that makes any sense?

Anyone have experience of back to back labour? I'm struggling to get this one to face the right way!

Loving that you have a Keir :cloud9:

Bug was back to back a couple of weeks ago. I spent a few nights on all fours over my Swiss ball and apparently it has shifted? :shrug: they say cleaning the kitchen floor on all fours is a good trick too but that just sounds far too much hard work!!:wacko:

Thinking about you Geralyn...keep your energy up and sleep when you can :hugs: xxx

Full term today :happydance:

Gosh how time is flying! But then I think I have potentially another 5 weeks and that worries me, I am seriously starting to struggle! All my joints are hypoflexible and along with extra joint movement from pregnancy, my whole body is very sore by the end of the day and I am in so much pain!

Oh wow,its all getting very exciting on here.Best of luck Geralyn,looking forward to your update!
Ive got 6 days till my elective so i might be next,but he might not hang on till then as i have lots of pre-e symptoms and have a hospital appointment on sunday and have a feeling they will keep me in
:dust:

Congrats on being term Laura! I seriously think it will be less than 5 wks for you..as i think about it im only gonna have 1 more weekend left aside from this and thats it

Hopeful great bump!

Yey full term laura!

Dogtanian not long at all!

I did a quick picture black top is 35w vs today. Im starting to drop, ive had pains on/off all day. Baby been very hyper last few days out of normal for this one, both my babies always got hyper before big day.

Attachments

• Collage 2014-10-17 15_11_39.jpg
    Collage 2014-10-17 15_11_39.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 6
Woohoo, only 2 more weeks to go... but so many things to do, I'm so not ready!!!

Looking forward to hearing Geralyn's news!

We have narrowed down our names...
Boys Keir or Zac (both with Davd as middle name)
Girls Poppy, Holly, Heidi, Imogen or Lena (Niamh or Rose as possible middle names)
What does everyone think? Xxx

I love your name choices. My 22 month old is called Keir and I don't know anyone else with the same name. We're swithering between Miles and Jonah for this one - I prefer Miles, my husband prefers Jonah, but I think it sounds too 'soft' if that makes any sense?

Anyone have experience of back to back labour? I'm struggling to get this one to face the right way!

I have a nephew called Jonah, jojo for short, and he is so cute!! He goes around with a ball in his hands saying "I got a ball" (doesn't have too many words, he's just over a year old). His brother's name is Declan. Both unique names to me, but they just fit the boys.

And good luck Geralyn!! we are all rooting for you. And thinking about you. Hope you have your son in your arms soon, if not already. :flower:

Spiffynoodles had her baby boy, Asher, last week at 35 weeks exactly. They're both very well and came home after 2 days. She had a thread about it in 3rd tri! I think she was the first. :)

That's fantastic news! Thank you for updating us!! Congratulations spiffynoodles xxx

Thanks, ladies! Wow, was I really the first Sparkler to have their baby?

Baby Asher made his appearance October 9th when I was 35+0 weeks pregnant after a spontaneous birth. He weighed 5lbs 10oz and was 19 inches long. He was sent to the NICU straight after birth as a precaution, but was released 6 hours later after he passed all their tests. He even had 9 and 9 on his Apgars, which is a higher score than a lot of full term babies get! We came home together on the 11th, and he's been doing great ever since. :flower:

1467195_10100850775341468_523889432953786071_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->