November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Wow what a beautiful baby! Congratulations spiffy! I have updated the front page...our first November sparkler! Xxx

He is absolutely adorable Spiffynoodle, congrats!!

He looks very proud of him self for being the first hehe. Congratulations!

He is beyond adorable! Congrats, Spiffy! Thanks for updating us!

Congratulations spiffynoodles! How exciting! And happy to hear he was so perfect at 35 weeks! Ill be 35 weeks tomorrow, but dont he will be making any appearances anytime soon! And I have a feeling hes gonna be a big one!

Well, looks like I'll at least make it to 35 weeks. :) My labs today came back stable a my platelet count is actually improving. Yay! I still have high blood pressure, but so far it's not developing beyond that. I can't believe in 2.5 weeks or less I'll have two babies! It's hard to comprehend.

I also found out my cousin who is due 11/11 is already 3cm dilated. Even though she went overdue with her son, she's thinking she'll be early this time. I love that our children will be sooo close in age. We were super close growing up and still are.

Well, looks like I'll at least make it to 35 weeks. :) My labs today came back stable a my platelet count is actually improving. Yay! I still have high blood pressure, but so far it's not developing beyond that. I can't believe in 2.5 weeks or less I'll have two babies! It's hard to comprehend.

I also found out my cousin who is due 11/11 is already 3cm dilated. Even though she went overdue with her son, she's thinking she'll be early this time. I love that our children will be sooo close in age. We were super close growing up and still are.

So sweet missy! Glad to hear your vitals are good! Looking forward to you undating with pics as soon as your babies get here!

Thats good news :)

Congrats spiffy ! He's absolutelyabsolutely adorable !!

Well, I try to be relatively drama-free. Today is not my day.

Woke up at 3am to severe back/side pain. I tried walking/sitting/bouncing/kneeling, everything made it worse. Heat didn't help. Ice didn't help. Ended up going to the ER. They got me in fluid, Zofran and morphine. The morphine would help for about 20 minutes, then the pain would come back worse! Even with Zofran I threw up 3 times. So then I got to ride an ambulance to L&D at my hospital, 25 minutes away. Had multiple blood draws and urine samples. I found a perfect spot on my side that keeps the pain at about a 3, but then the ultrasound tech came to look at my bladders and kidneys, and it all went to hell.

I'm literally crying, begging for pain meds. The doctor on call won't give anything until he examines me. In an hour and a half or so. Finally got up and around, and got a heat pack on me side. Back down to a 4 or so in pain. Waiting for the doc.

Everyone so far is thinking kidney stones, which apparently is one of the worst things and pregnant woman can have, because they can't do anything AT ALL until the baby is delivered - which she's obviously not ready for. So I'm laying in the hospital, in pain, waiting to be seen by a jackass doctor. I miss my OB :(

Woke up at 3am to severe back/side pain. I tried walking/sitting/bouncing/kneeling, everything made it worse. Heat didn't help. Ice didn't help. Ended up going to the ER. They got me in fluid, Zofran and morphine. The morphine would help for about 20 minutes, then the pain would come back worse! Even with Zofran I threw up 3 times. So then I got to ride an ambulance to L&D at my hospital, 25 minutes away. Had multiple blood draws and urine samples. I found a perfect spot on my side that keeps the pain at about a 3, but then the ultrasound tech came to look at my bladders and kidneys, and it all went to hell.

I'm literally crying, begging for pain meds. The doctor on call won't give anything until he examines me. In an hour and a half or so. Finally got up and around, and got a heat pack on me side. Back down to a 4 or so in pain. Waiting for the doc.

Everyone so far is thinking kidney stones, which apparently is one of the worst things and pregnant woman can have, because they can't do anything AT ALL until the baby is delivered - which she's obviously not ready for. So I'm laying in the hospital, in pain, waiting to be seen by a jackass doctor. I miss my OB :(

Oh no, MarieMo! That sounds awful. One of my friends had kidney stones when she was pregnant with her daughter. I know it was debilitating for her - she had to leave work early and basically stayed at home from like 30 weeks on. Hoping they get you clear answers, a plan, and pain relief soon! :flower:

I hope they give you some answers soon. Hope you feel better soon.

Fab pic Spiffy - congratulations ☺️

And great news MissyLissy 😊

Mariemo - fingers crossed your wait is not too long.. as if you don't have enough on your plate eh :wacko:

Any word from Geralyn??

Everyone so far is thinking kidney stones, which apparently is one of the worst things and pregnant woman can have, because they can't do anything AT ALL until the baby is delivered - which she's obviously not ready for. So I'm laying in the hospital, in pain, waiting to be seen by a jackass doctor. I miss my OB :([/QUOTE

I'm so sorry Mariemo, hope they can do something about the pain, maybe its not kidney stones. Feel better lady :hugs:

Oh no mariemo that's awful :( I hope they can do something for the pain x

Oh MarieMo, I hope you get some pain relief real soon, that's awful!!!

Good news missy! Xxx

Oh Mariemo that sounds awful. I hope it's not kidney stones but something they can do something about :hugs xxx

Geralyn must be enjoying newborn cuddles by now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->