November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Our friends have asked us to go on holiday with them next month.
But they keep suggesting activities that would be not too pregnancy compatible, like long walks and camping in places without toilets and zip lines. I’ll be 10 weeks so won’t have told family, so think I’m just going to end up having to tell them when it gets to the time!

Im bloated can't do up trousers anymore think ill get a bump band.

Just booked my first scan 20th I'll be 7+1 hoping for a decent picture by then with hb and all :)

I'm exhausted today. We had a big day of announcements yesterday. My mom came over and we told her and then we went to my FILs and told him and his wife and then to my MILs. They were all very surprised and happy. I'm not feeling too nauseous today and can actually eat something other than cereal. My scan on sat showed baby was measuring 7 + 0 and I thought I was 6 + 4...so my due date may be changing. I'll see when I go for my midwife appt on March 18.

Oh I can't wait for more scan pics to come in love them!

Kazine it does look like you'll have tell them or lie and say your having back problems or something? I'm not sure how I can hide this until 12 weeks as by the eve I have a bloats bump.

I'll probably just tell them. She's got a bad back too but she perseveres XD I don't mind telling them really it's just the fact we wanted to surprise everyone at our party, just have to hope they and the lad's kid can keep quiet :haha:

Hello everyone! I've stalked this thread for a while now I think I'm ready to join! I got my BFP last Tuesday. with a due date of nov. 10 (my mom's b-day)!!!

i will be 5 weeks tomorrow and have been taking digital hpt. Today I got 3+. Is that to be expected at 1 day away from being 5 weeks?
congratulations lovey!! :happydance: h&h 9 months wished to you. I will add you to the front page. Welcome to the thread!! Xxx

I'm back to stalk :D. Got my BFP yesterday but as I said before (if you remember :haha:) not quite ready to be on the due date list. But would still love to chat with you ladies until I feel a little more reassured about this one sticking!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek...everything crossed Hun xxx

Oh and I want to mention because for some reason it's irking me lol, and I think it's my fault, but you should get rid of the "-10" at the end of the link for the image because it take you to page 10 of the thread instead of the front page.

And if you're curious how to put the code in a box, you do this:
[*PHP] CODE GOES HERE [/PHP*]

And of course remove asterisks.
oooops!:blush: I warned everyone I'm no techy!! I will correct it right now, thanks Confuzion xxx

Hi ladies!
Been a little while since I posted on here.
Anyways today I am 13dpo
I tested on 10-12dpo and ofcourse got a BFN.
However on day 12 it was mid day and I didnt hold my bladder for hours lol.
Af is due tomorrow.
So far today ive been constipated (sorry tmi)
Got sick to my stomach this morning cooking breakfast
The eggs just smelt horrible to me.
no sore boobs but every now and then ill get a pain under my armpit.*
But its weird for me as my nipples always get sore/itchy a few days to a week before af.
ive also had a little back pain more so the middle side to lower part of my back.
havnt really had a lot of cm but ill feel wet like af had started but then nothing.*
Ive been cramping a little but not painful and sometimes its like a twingy cramp.
Also I checked my CP (which I dont know much about) and its kinda soft tilted back/upward with just a little slit like feeling.
any advice would be so greatly appreciated.*
I dont wanna get my hopes up so I keep telling myself im out this month.

** also earlier today I had some pain/pinching around my belly button?*

Okay so now 14dpo still BFN.
do yall think im out?
i need some advice!
I tested on 10-12dpo and ofcourse got a BFN.
However on day 12 it was mid day and I didnt hold my bladder for hours lol.
at 13dpo
i have been constipated (sorry tmi)
Got sick to my stomach in the morning cooking breakfast
The eggs just smelt horrible to me.
no sore boobs but every now and then ill get a pain under my armpit.
But its weird for me as my nipples always get sore/itchy a few days to a week before af.
ive also had a little back pain more so the middle side to lower part of my back.
havnt really had a lot of cm but ill feel wet like af had started but then nothing.
Ive been cramping a little but not painful and sometimes its like a twingy cramp.
Also I checked my CP (which I dont know much about) and its kinda soft tilted back/upward with just a little slit like feeling.
This Morning BFN
Same twingy campy feeling,
body achy, slight headache.
Checked cervix, still soft, tilted up and so high upward that i cant reach it to make sure its closed.
HELLPP!
These all sound good symptoms and don't worry about the bfn yet...you are not out till :witch: flies in! I got my bfp pretty late...keep us updated xxx

Ok I am soooo bloated I can feel people at work eyeing off the "bump" I think rumours be starting soon!!

4+5
https://s16.postimg.org/5txmx9aqd/image.jpg

5+4
https://s16.postimg.org/aejtc6ufp/image.jpg

imagen
that is a gorgeous bump, no wonder people are doing a second glance...so cute xxx

Our friends have asked us to go on holiday with them next month.
But they keep suggesting activities that would be not too pregnancy compatible, like long walks and camping in places without toilets and zip lines. I’ll be 10 weeks so won’t have told family, so think I’m just going to end up having to tell them when it gets to the time!
hmmmmmmm?? Zip lining would definitely need a pass out of? Could you say you're scared of height?? :shrug:

Hello ladies, i've had cramps and heavy bleeding all through the night. Waiting to phone doc at 8am but know i am miscarrying again.

Oh gosh ab how are you? Any update? I'm so sorry, hoping and praying xxx

Hey ladies sooo im happy i found a clinic that will do a sonogram at 7 wks. Ive never had a transvaginal sonogram done before, does anyone know if they hurt?

Hey ladies sooo im happy i found a clinic that will do a sonogram at 7 wks. Ive never had a transvaginal sonogram done before, does anyone know if they hurt?

i dont think it does, i just found it uncomfortable and made me need to pee real bad x

Hello ladies, i've had cramps and heavy bleeding all through the night. Waiting to phone doc at 8am but know i am miscarrying again.

Oh gosh ab how are you? Any update? I'm so sorry, hoping and praying xxx

I've been bleeding all day and cramping. Can't believe this has happened again xx

Thanks ladies! Ive never had it done before thats why i dont know if it hurts or not. 10 days for my sono yay!

My brother and his pregnant fiancée have just been around and dropped us off a copy of their 13 week scan. Having such trouble keeping my mouth shut and not shouting about my pregnancy!!

Why would they bring u a copy? Did they know you were ttc? It just seems to be "rubbing it in" a bit.
Thinking of changing my scan from next Wednesday to Tuesday lol

As of now no symptoms but BLOAT and my nips are starting to get sore! Any new symptoms laura?

My scan is booked ! Wednesday the 19th at 3pm.
Tried for Tuesday but I'd left it too late and they were booked out.

Oh god when I booked she said
Empty your bladder at 1pm, from 1-2 drink a liter of water for your 3pm scan.

Oh gosh I'd forgotten about that not so fun detail!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->