November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Cncem- what are you plans for your birthday next week? Anything exciting? How have you been feeling? Braxton hicks have been getting be this time around... Lol

I woke up this morning to my FOURTH ocular migraine in two weeks and fifth since starting the third tri. Usually I get an occular migraine maybe once a year, if that. I've brought it up to my OB after each migraine/visual disturbance but she keeps brushing them off as being hormone related or telling me I'm likely dehydrated (which is probably true). But still... They are scary and getting pretty frequent. I really, really hope they are just a late term pregnancy side affect and go away after I give birth and nothing else is going on.

Omg I had this 4 days in a row last week! Was worried it was my Bp but it was fine. Hospital said must be eyesight. Went to optometrist and they scanned back of eye all was fine. Gp said it's obv pregnancy related and baby would be here before we could carry out testing anyway :/ very scary, I get a big circle in my focal point with wavy lines and blurring and can only see out of my peripheral. When I took a pic of myself staring straight ahead eyes kept spasming to side.

Dr appt in the a.m lets see where my weight is at...hopefully not bad and hopefully some good news regarding dilation

Feeling so sickly all through the night and still am. Im getting burning fire feeling on my pubis. Rest day for me .

I woke up this morning to my FOURTH ocular migraine in two weeks and fifth since starting the third tri. Usually I get an occular migraine maybe once a year, if that. I've brought it up to my OB after each migraine/visual disturbance but she keeps brushing them off as being hormone related or telling me I'm likely dehydrated (which is probably true). But still... They are scary and getting pretty frequent. I really, really hope they are just a late term pregnancy side affect and go away after I give birth and nothing else is going on.

Omg I had this 4 days in a row last week! Was worried it was my Bp but it was fine. Hospital said must be eyesight. Went to optometrist and they scanned back of eye all was fine. Gp said it's obv pregnancy related and baby would be here before we could carry out testing anyway :/ very scary, I get a big circle in my focal point with wavy lines and blurring and can only see out of my peripheral. When I took a pic of myself staring straight ahead eyes kept spasming to side.

Glad I'm not the only one. In my case, it's a blinking aura and I have missing pieces in my peripheral vision. I'm going to chalk it up to pregnancy hormones/dehydration just like my OB says and if it's not better after the babies come, then I'll go see an opthamologist.

Ladies, it's about 2am here and I'm up with major cramps. TMI, but it kind of feels like I need to take a BM but can't, or like bad menstrual cramps or extremely bad gas. I'm starting to wonder if they are contractions, though I can't really tell when/if one ends and the other begins. I don't want to wake up my hubby because he has a REALLY important/busy day at work tomorrow and I don't want to disturb him, especially if I'm just constipated or something and this turns out to be nothing. I have a normal doctor appointment at 8am, but omg, really starting to wonder if I should be taking this more seriously and call L&D or something. I pretty much gave up on sleep and I'm sitting upright on the couch because that's the only position I'm getting any sort of relief.

Missy, wake up hubby and phone l&d. Thats what I felt like with dd2, just an uncomfortable feeling, then my waters popped. Good luck xx

Glad I'm not the only one. In my case, it's a blinking aura and I have missing pieces in my peripheral vision. I'm going to chalk it up to pregnancy hormones/dehydration just like my OB says and if it's not better after the babies come, then I'll go see an opthamologist.

Ladies, it's about 2am here and I'm up with major cramps. TMI, but it kind of feels like I need to take a BM but can't, or like bad menstrual cramps or extremely bad gas. I'm starting to wonder if they are contractions, though I can't really tell when/if one ends and the other begins. I don't want to wake up my hubby because he has a REALLY important/busy day at work tomorrow and I don't want to disturb him, especially if I'm just constipated or something and this turns out to be nothing. I have a normal doctor appointment at 8am, but omg, really starting to wonder if I should be taking this more seriously and call L&D or something. I pretty much gave up on sleep and I'm sitting upright on the couch because that's the only position I'm getting any sort of relief.

As your carrying twins id deffo give them a call and get some advice.

Ive had what youve described a few times now it isnt contractions but for some women it can be. Get up.and have a walk around, do some squatting.

Mariemo I'm so sorry all the doctors aren't supportive of your vbac. I really can't get over that system of if 'your' doctor isn't there you are forced to do what another random doctor prefers?! Here it will almost definitely be a random doctor/ midwife but they look at the notes from your consultant and will act on them. Uk is also very pro vbac from what I have experienced.

My theory is a vbac is cheaper than a c-section so nhs will encourage the cheaper way where as they get paid more for a c-section in USA so they will have little motivation to avoid it.

Missy I think a phone call to l&d wouldn't hurt even of you don't wake OH up yet.

Also my PGP has got really bad last night sat on an ice pack for relief got so stressed imagining weeks more of it!

Anyone else due early November and seeing signs of early labor already?

Hey all! You all have probably forgotten me now as i barely get a chance to log on now days! But i hope you're all well and how exciting were all pretty close now! I can't believe I have made it to full term this time round... I had DS at 32+2.... its so surreal making it his far this time.:happydance:

Feeling so sickly all through the night and still am. Im getting burning fire feeling on my pubis. Rest day for me .

You poor thing you have had such a rough time with the damn sickness. Definitely take it easy if you can love. I still get bouts of MS ... its just horrible.

Missy please call in! Wake up hubby and give them a call. Its sounding like something is definitely up. Let us know how you go!

I've been getting more BH but I'm not convinced they mean anything is happening soon.

Cncem- what are you plans for your birthday next week? Anything exciting? How have you been feeling? Braxton hicks have been getting be this time around... Lol

No plans, I stopped having birthdays at 28 lol. I've been feeling good for the most part, I do have frequent BH contractions but they're not too painful. I am ready to have her though, I'm getting kind of tired of worrying about how my blood sugar might affect her. And I'm so over taking loads of medicine and poking my fingers 4 times a day. How are you feeling? Any plans for Monday?

We are definitely in the final throes of pregnancy here! Congrats to those who have had their beautiful babies, so exciting that is has begun for us! Sorry to those who are feeling poorly. I can definitely relate on some level.

I'm going to have to ask the doctor to check for pre-e at my appointment this Friday. My hands and feet got WAY more swollen starting last week, and I gained a ton of weight (like 6 pounds in a week). I totally have cankles and sausage feet, so I've resorted to wearing flip flops at work knowing that no one will say anything to the pregnant lady. :) I do also get little spots in my vision in the mornigns some times. No bad head aches thought. My carpal tunnel is really, really bad. My hands are numb and tingly like 23 hours of every day. I wake up at night and they are throbbing, I'm in so much pain I have to get up and go ice them for 20 minutes. Then when I wake up again they are throbbing again. I tried propping my hands up last night but I couldn't find a position like that where my back didn't hurt. Sigh. I feel so pathetic, normally if there's an issue I either suck it up or solve it, but I feel like the only solution to my carpal tunnel is having the baby, and that's 5 weeks away (plus or minus 2 weeks). UGH. There's so much I want to do still for getting the house ready and such, but it ALL involves using my hands obviously. And at work I am typing and using the computer mouse all day. I'm starting to actually consider my OB's reccommendation last time that if it gets real bad, consider if my primary doctor will put me on short term disability off of work before the baby comes. But I feel guilty leaving work in the lurch!

Missy- I hope your pain subsided and you were able to get some rest. Either that or your babies are here! Looking forward to your update.

As for me, I'm craving chocolate milk something fierce. Damn you, GD!!

I've been getting more BH but I'm not convinced they mean anything is happening soon.

I am due on the 11th and been getting more frequent BH lately... not sure if that's a sign though.

I've been getting BH since 36 weeks, but had my bloody show/lost mucus plug yesterday afternoon. Since yesterday evening I've been having very mild period cramps that come and go. Doc has no problem if baby arrives now, in fact she said at my appointment on Friday to be prepared for an early baby based on my cervix and dilation.

So I was wondering if any November moms are going to end up being October moms, like it looks like I might.

Missy, hope you can let us know how it's going...thinking of you!

Hey all! You all have probably forgotten me now as i barely get a chance to log on now days! But i hope you're all well and how exciting were all pretty close now! I can't believe I have made it to full term this time round... I had DS at 32+2.... its so surreal making it his far this time.:happydance:

You poor thing you have had such a rough time with the damn sickness. Definitely take it easy if you can love. I still get bouts of MS ... its just horrible.

Missy please call in! Wake up hubby and give them a call. Its sounding like something is definitely up. Let us know how you go!

Thanks, i certainly drew the short straw this time haha. At this stage i dont think baby bum or feet help you much in this situation. Hope yours is only mild when it comes on.

All I've had is pain/pressure that comes in go in pelvic area. Some contractions in lower back that radiates to front, but that doesn't happen often, and lots and lots of BH. Nothing regular or timeable though. We are hoping he stays in for at least another week, and then after that I hope he comes on his own, because doctor isn't letting me go past Nov 4th (which is what they have my due date in as).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->