November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Congrats Geralyn! He's a cutie! This makes me realize I should finish up everything that needs to be done! I've noticed lately I'm having lower back pains, wondering if he is getting ready. Yikes!

Congratulations to you and your family, Geralyn! His little wisps of hair are sooooo sweet!!

Mariemo, hope you are feeling much better and at least have pain under control.

Congrats again Geralyn! Did I read that right, nearly 3 hours of pushing on top of 40 hours of labor. Holy Moly-praying you are getting some much needed rest. :hugs:

38 weeks today,

Must be a sign your ready when it goes from 'oh my god only two weeks till she's due' to 'omg 2 whole weeks before they'll do a sweep'

I'm just keeping busy it should go faster that way.

Just got home from the hospital. Acutely aware of every pinch and pain now. Ugh.
But happy to be home with my family :)
Just in time to take a quick shower, slap on some makeup, and go to my sprinkle!

Congratulations Geralyn. Collin is gorgeous xx

Awwwwwwww Geralyn he is so cute! Well done you,that is a heck of a birth journey. I hope you can somehow get some rest over these newborn days :wacko: xxx

Mariemo, I'm glad you're home. Enjoy your sprinkle and get well soon xxx

Congrats Geralyn, he is gorgeous I'm so happy for you!! And wow a 40 hour marathon labor, your my hero! I can't imagine going through that. Makes my previous 12 hour labor with epi the whole time look like a cake walk.

Mariemo I'm glad your home, enjoy your sprinkle!

Anyone else get a racing heart with BH contractions? It's often the only way I know I'm having them, but man is it uncomfortable! Like my heart is being squeezed. Doctors weren't concerned, and I guess I'm lucky to at least have some kind of tip-off on the contractions.

Anyone else get a racing heart with BH contractions? It's often the only way I know I'm having them, but man is it uncomfortable! Like my heart is being squeezed. Doctors weren't concerned, and I guess I'm lucky to at least have some kind of tip-off on the contractions.

That's how mine feel. My chest gets tight and I feel out of breath as they're coming on.

We had my baby shower yesterday! So glad that we are finally able to get everything sorted and situated for the little man's arrival. We did so much this weekend in preparation for his arrival - lots of returns, shopping, organizing, cleaning, etc. Nursery is almost all set!

I've been having lots of pain in my vagina area -- it feels like sore almost. I think he's really starting to forcefully sit there and push down!

Attachments

• 32 to 36 Week Bump Comparison 2.jpg
    32 to 36 Week Bump Comparison 2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 9
MarieMo, how'd your sprinkle go and how are you feeling?

I've felt like crap the last few days, contractions and BH coming and going. Nothing regular to be able to time. I have my first biophysical tomorrow, NST afterwards, and doctor's appointment afterwards. Part of me is just ready for him to come, I'm tired of being miserable. I never felt any of this with DS1. And of course HB is still horrible.

OH has been in pain last few days too. He started getting pain in his jaw on Friday. Today, he's got swelling now, and I hate when he's got this (happens a few times a year), only because I can't do anything to help him or alleviate the pain for him.

So today we both has spent the better part of the day in bed, just relaxing and watching tv. lol.

My BH just make me feel uncomfortable. They're still sporadic and don't last very long.

OH and I went to a local pumpkin patch to get our Halloween pumpkins. We did a corn maze and had to stop it early because my pelvic area was in pain. But we did get some nice pumpkins !

Nursery is 90% done. We just need to make a run to drop stuff off at the thrift store tomorrow night and I can finally get everything else in. I still need to buy a rug and table lamp for the room.

First day of Mat Leave starts tomorrow. I'm going to go stir crazy - that or clean the entire house lol.

That's how mine feel. My chest gets tight and I feel out of breath as they're coming on.

Mine have been like that for the last few days. I was just about to google it, actually. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

Feeling better. Going to work from home this week and take it easy, though.

Sprinkle was great! It was a small get-together but I got to spend time with some great friends, and got some cute things (mostly clothes!) for Reese. It was just nice to enjoy some girl time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->