November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Congratulations on your baby boy! Aww it's all been boys so far, wonder who will have the first girl. Anyone due to be induced soon having a girl?

PK - I KNEW IT!
I almost commented this morning how you must be having your little one, because you've been awfully quiet ;)

Congratulations on your little blue bundle!

Congrats PK!!! Can't wait to see his pic! Enjoy your big boy! <3

Everyone and their freaking dog wants me to ask my midwife if she thinks I'll go early or late... I am like "they think he'll come when he wants to, they don't have a crystal ball!"

I realize everyone wants to be prepared, but really? Do you honestly think I don't wish I knew too?

Haha, that's exactly like my mom. She keeps telling me to ask my doctor how she is and if I'll go early or late. I'm like she'll come when she comes !

Congratulations PK. Enjoy your baby boy. What a good weight xx

Congrats PK, what a healthy weight &#9786;&#65039;

Come on.. where are the baby girls?! &#128540;

Come on baby girl (talking to bump) given up in it being today even though oh really wanted another 25th birthday.

Congratulations PK! Blue bump..what a surprise eh? :happydance:

C'mon ladies, you know how long girls take to get ready! They're all waiting to make their grand entrance :haha:

My daughter is due to be induced on Nov 7th, but I'm sure other girls will be born before mine. Only 12 days, yay!! I'm practicing using my moby wrap on a teddy bear, and practicing putting cloth diapers on it, and rocking it in my rock and play, packing and repacking her diaper bag for the hospital, my husband thinks I've lost my mind lol. I'm so ready, I can't Wait!

Congrats PK!! Also looking forward to details :)

Not long now and there will be an explosion of birth stories! SO exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->