November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

My midwife said if I can time them and they are regular to call.

Can BH come regularly, or are they irregular all of the time? I've been able to time for about 30 minutes, and they've hit about every 8 mins. Not much pain until they come on, then there is a LOT of pressure and some cramping. Last night I had restless legs and had a pretty good cry about it (poor dh..) so that helped me sleep, but I've been feeling lousy all weekend.

In my experience that can come regularly for a while (I've had 2 hours of them before) but they tend to then fizzle out. Midwife told me the real thing would get more intense and closer together. Bh are v frustrating.

Mine seem to happen in the morning and when I'm sleeping. Been fine today except for this wicked heart burn I'm having. Breathing hurts a bit sometimes. I can't take anything for it because the last time I had heart burn I broke out into an itchy rash :(

Can BH come regularly, or are they irregular all of the time? I've been able to time for about 30 minutes, and they've hit about every 8 mins. Not much pain until they come on, then there is a LOT of pressure and some cramping. Last night I had restless legs and had a pretty good cry about it (poor dh..) so that helped me sleep, but I've been feeling lousy all weekend.

Really is different for every one, my first baby i had BH every night/early hours from 8-10mins apart for hours on end. My second it was more calm and no real pattern, this baby ive had sessions as long as 4hrs, at 4min apart but just never got stronger so never felt the need to call.

Personally for me i could tell when my BH turned into early labour contractions.

I've also been getting BH off and on all week. For me, they are very uncomfortable/borderline painful. There is no pattern to them, and some days are better than others. It's definitely not pleasant.

Also, TMI, but I've been pooping A LOT! Lol, sorry for that, but anyone else? I've heard that can be a sign of impending labor. Seriously, some days I'm going 3-4 times! :blush:

I've also been getting BH off and on all week. For me, they are very uncomfortable/borderline painful. There is no pattern to them, and some days are better than others. It's definitely not pleasant.

Also, TMI, but I've been pooping A LOT! Lol, sorry for that, but anyone else? I've heard that can be a sign of impending labor. Seriously, some days I'm going 3-4 times! :blush:

I have too! I went from going every other day to going twice a day... sometimes I'm shocked at how much.

:blush:

I've been the same. Before I'd be constipated for a couple days but now I find I go at least once a day. My friend who had her baby last November said that feeling like you really have to poop is a sign of early labour.

Totally jinxed myself had BH through the night (9-4) until 3am they were timbale every 8-9 mins then....., NOTHING!!!!

I finally fell asleep and woke up with sore pelvis and very annoyed!

Totally jinxed myself had BH through the night (9-4) until 3am they were timbale every 8-9 mins then....., NOTHING!!!!

I finally fell asleep and woke up with sore pelvis and very annoyed!

Extremely annoying

My bowels are same but get urge/pressure more but dont need to go.

No idea what my baby was doing last night but i was in some pain with its movement; felt like my belly was going to rip open. Constantly clicking, i hate that.

Ive been waking up to ugly BM pains every morning...tomorrow i got my last dr appt but im hoping he decides to induce tomorrow even though a day difference is no big deal...im just so over that i cant walk much, back pain, heartburn and etc. etc.

Been to midwives she's starting to engage (4/5) so could still pop out but progress to me!

Sorry so many of us are feeling so uncomfortable not long now though!
I have a sweep booked for 7th- gives me something to look forward to when it's all seeming unlikely.

I've just been to the midwife too. She thinks the baby might be breech so I have a presentation scan booked for next week. I don't really mind either way- I wouldn't be too bothered if I ended up with a planned section due to breech presentation as at least we could plan and prepare DD really well etc!

Ive been waking up to ugly BM pains every morning...tomorrow i got my last dr appt but im hoping he decides to induce tomorrow even though a day difference is no big deal...im just so over that i cant walk much, back pain, heartburn and etc. etc.

Why are you being induced?

Been to midwives she's starting to engage (4/5) so could still pop out but progress to me!

I have a sweep booked for 7th- gives me something to look forward to when it's all seeming unlikely.

I thought the same at 34w, then at 37w baby was free again i wasnt happy. Ive said i may agree to a sweep but not until im 41w, im worried about them breaking my waters its main thing i need to avoid.

I thought the same at 34w, then at 37w baby was free again i wasnt happy. Ive said i may agree to a sweep but not until im 41w, im worried about them breaking my waters its main thing i need to avoid.

Yeah unfortunately seems especially with second babies heads don't engage or the pop in and out (ouch)

I'm trying to avoid c-section so I'll go for a sweep just not hormone induction.

Due to my OH working away from home. With my daughter my waters broke at this exact countdown 38+4 but he was working close to home and i dont want him to miss his baby boy coming out...plus here they induce from 39 wks and on. And because i have a low lying placenta which i had a clot from at 35 wks.

Yeah unfortunately seems especially with second babies heads don't engage or the pop in and out (ouch)

I'm trying to avoid c-section so I'll go for a sweep just not hormone induction.

My c-section will be scheduled for probably 40+5, and doctor said if I go in and my cervix is favorable, she'll break my waters and see if I can start labor on my own. I'm with you on no hormone induction!!!

Due to my OH working away from home. With my daughter my waters broke at this exact countdown 38+4 but he was working close to home and i dont want him to miss his baby boy coming out...plus here they induce from 39 wks and on. And because i have a low lying placenta which i had a clot from at 35 wks.

My biggest fear hubby missing this baby birth as work just put him on job that aint even local. You'll be deffo seeing the light at end of the tunnel now, not much longer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->