November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Been to midwives she's starting to engage (4/5) so could still pop out but progress to me!

Sorry so many of us are feeling so uncomfortable not long now though!
I have a sweep booked for 7th- gives me something to look forward to when it's all seeming unlikely.

I thought the same at 34w, then at 37w baby was free again i wasnt happy. Ive said i may agree to a sweep but not until im 41w, im worried about them breaking my waters its main thing i need to avoid.

Yeah unfortunately seems especially with second babies heads don't engage or the pop in and out (ouch)

I'm trying to avoid c-section so I'll go for a sweep just not hormone induction.

My 2nd baby went in at 36w and didnt come back out but think it would have been better on my pelvis if she had my spd with her was much worse than with this baby. Have they given you section date still?

Ive been waking up to ugly BM pains every morning...tomorrow i got my last dr appt but im hoping he decides to induce tomorrow even though a day difference is no big deal...im just so over that i cant walk much, back pain, heartburn and etc. etc.

Why are you being induced?

Due to my OH working away from home. With my daughter my waters broke at this exact countdown 38+4 but he was working close to home and i dont want him to miss his baby boy coming out...plus here they induce from 39 wks and on. And because i have a low lying placenta which i had a clot from at 35 wks.

My biggest fear hubby missing this baby birth as work just put him on job that aint even local. You'll be deffo seeing the light at end of the tunnel now, not much longer :)

Yes cant wait! This pain and pressure i cant handle anymore it feels like its ripening open bad down there. And sometimes ive noticed my legs start to hurt and feel really weak

They will try sweep on 7th and then 10th on the 10th they will book my section for latest 14th. So I won't go further then 40+12.

Well I'm in pain.

Had my marathon of appointments today. And lo was very cooperative today. Moved right away at my biophysical, so what took the longest was her watching him breath, but over all the whole thing took about 10 minutes, vs almost half hour last Monday. Then had NST, which all was good there, in 45 minutes, only two contractions were notated. Then I had my doctor's appointment. Bp was still elevated and yesterday OH and I noticed that my hands are starting to swell too (but once I laid down for awhile, it went away), so I let doctor know about this. Doctor checks me, and omg, it hurt so bad (to the point where I thought I'd be surprised if there was no spotting after this internal today). He said I'm about 3cm, and 80% effaced, so I have no idea. He said something about inducing me this week. I told him I'd rather wait until next week unless there is a medical reason we should do it this week. He said there's no benefit keeping him in there past 38 weeks (same doctor that said he wanted me to get to 39 weeks, which I will be at tomorrow according to their records). The only thing that would make them induce me early is my Bp which is just slightly elevated. Everything else is perfect. Lo is moving around, his hb is fine, fluid is fine. I also don't want this doctor to deliver my baby. He's not bad, but I'd just feel more comfortable having my regular doctor delivering my baby.

But yeah, I came home, went to the bathroom, and I'm now spotting.

Next doctor's appointment is on Thursday, NST and then appt with the same doctor as today.

Saw my OB today. I'm 4.5cm (I was 4cm last night) and 80% effaced, with a "good station" (she said my baby is continuing to drop is apparently what that meant). She looked at me and said "how have you not had this baby already??" Apparently, she doesn't expect me to go another week before I have her. The OB also expects me to have a pretty fast labor/delivery and urged me to go in at the soonest possible indication of labor. Personally, I'm just glad I made it this far without having her too early! She can come any time as far as I'm concerned. I'll be 37 weeks on Thursday...though I would still rather her be a November baby so I'm hoping she holds out until Saturday! Knowing my little lady (who has been incredibly stubborn and already headstrong), she'll wait to make an appearance just because we all want to see her so badly!

I have an appointment on Wednesday... Doubt they will check to see if my body is doing anything... I'll probably go over with this one anyway... Today I'm having a rotten day... Sorry....

Saw my OB today. I'm 4.5cm (I was 4cm last night) and 80% effaced, with a "good station" (she said my baby is continuing to drop is apparently what that meant). She looked at me and said "how have you not had this baby already??" Apparently, she doesn't expect me to go another week before I have her. The OB also expects me to have a pretty fast labor/delivery and urged me to go in at the soonest possible indication of labor. Personally, I'm just glad I made it this far without having her too early! She can come any time as far as I'm concerned. I'll be 37 weeks on Thursday...though I would still rather her be a November baby so I'm hoping she holds out until Saturday! Knowing my little lady (who has been incredibly stubborn and already headstrong), she'll wait to make an appearance just because we all want to see her so badly!

Eek! Something tells me little miss Kella will be our first girl Sparkler! How exciting!!

AFM: I have marathon doc appointments tomorrow and Friday including 2 NSTs, A growth scan, more lab work, and possible biophysical profiles. Assuming I get through all of that without issues, I'm guessing I'll actually make it to my scheduled c-section next Tuesday at 37+1. EIGHT DAYS from now!!! :happydance: I'm a mixture of being more than ready and super excited, and being super nervous and not ready at all. :haha: it's complicated. Lol. I'm also totally ok with them coming this week if they need to. 36 weeks feels safe enough for me if need be, though I would love to make it to term. The only day I want to try to avoid this week is Halloween. The way I see it, Declan and Isla will already have to share a birthday no matter what, and I'd rather not have them also share a birthday with every other kid in America and have bday parties conflict with Halloween and Trick or Treating. But that's just me. My cousin is desperately hoping for a Halloween baby and speaking of...

My cousin who is due 2 weeks before me and is currently 38 weeks thinks she might be in the early stages if labor! She's currently having contractions about 8 minutes apart, but also thinks it could just be false labor so she is in wait and see mode. She was over a week overdue with her son, and because of that, we just assumed my twins would come first. Crazy! Our babies might be born within a week of each other, I love it!

It's so exciting that we're all so close, and some have already had their babies! Congratulations, PK!

We need some bump pictures from everyone who's left!!

It's so exciting that we're all so close, and some have already had their babies! Congratulations, PK!

Haha, it's not pretty. I'm meassuring like I'm 44-45 weeks which doesn't exist, so I'm basically off the charts. :blush: I feel like it too.

Eek! Something tells me little miss Kella will be our first girl Sparkler! How exciting!!

AFM: I have marathon doc appointments tomorrow and Friday including 2 NSTs, A growth scan, more lab work, and possible biophysical profiles. Assuming I get through all of that without issues, I'm guessing I'll actually make it to my scheduled c-section next Tuesday at 37+1. EIGHT DAYS from now!!! :happydance: I'm a mixture of being more than ready and super excited, and being super nervous and not ready at all. :haha: it's complicated. Lol. I'm also totally ok with them coming this week if they need to. 36 weeks feels safe enough for me if need be, though I would love to make it to term. The only day I want to try to avoid this week is Halloween. The way I see it, Declan and Isla will already have to share a birthday no matter what, and I'd rather not have them also share a birthday with every other kid in America and have bday parties conflict with Halloween and Trick or Treating. But that's just me. My cousin is desperately hoping for a Halloween baby and speaking of...

My cousin who is due 2 weeks before me and is currently 38 weeks thinks she might be in the early stages if labor! She's currently having contractions about 8 minutes apart, but also thinks it could just be false labor so she is in wait and see mode. She was over a week overdue with her son, and because of that, we just assumed my twins would come first. Crazy! Our babies might be born within a week of each other, I love it!

Haha! Like I said, I would NOT be surprised if she just sat her happy butt in there until her due date just to show us all up! It'll be you or me sounds like :happydance: I totally get you on the Halloween thing, too! Any day but that!

This is from Saturday, at my parents' halloween party. Kella was the fish in the fishbowl (it was an iron on) for her first costume! :haha:

Attachments

• 10700290_10204041149767646_6520341385340002070_o.jpg
    10700290_10204041149767646_6520341385340002070_o.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 11
I'm getting to that point of being ready for him to come.

37 Weeks yesterday

Attachments

• 37 Weeks Bump Picture with words.jpg
    37 Weeks Bump Picture with words.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1
Dissy, that is so cute!!! You look great by the way. My husband saw that pic and was like, man how old is she 18, lol. I'm 28 today, for the 7th time :).

Cute bump mandaa!

Haha, thanks guys! I had to get out after being cooped up for sooooo looooong :wacko: and cncem, I'm almost 24 I just have a baby face (though I guess I could still be considered a baby by some ;) ) My mom and sister were both in their 30's when they had their second kids, but I beat them with my first by about 5 years (they were both 19 with their first). Plus, happy birthday!!!

That's an amazing costume ! I think I'm just going as an egg - wear all white, and paint my belly yellow, lol.

I'm feeling like shit today too - have a cold and am super tired. Was up almost every hour last night, going pee and plus had super bad cramps as well - not fun.

I have my OB appointment tomorrow, so going to talk to him about the cramping and how long he thinks I'm going to make it until.

TMI right now: How does one know if they've lost their mucus plug? I went to the bathroom after work and noticed a very thick piece of of mucus that was white, but had a tinge of brown to it (no blood or anything), I'm wondering if it was some of the plug or just regular mucus that comes daily. I'll have to ask my OB about that tomorrow as well.

Here is a pic of me on Friday. I've been told it looks like I've definitely dropped. It's hard to tell because the shirt.
10746635_10152556244713382_1810614801_o.jpg

I think I started to lose some of my mucus plug today... though I can't be sure. It was globby, thick clear discharge. Definitely different than what I've had, as mine has normally been creamy. From what I've read, it can vary in color, texture, etc. Who knows!

Salu sounds like it could be your mucus plug.

I have yet to lose mine. I've had an increase in discharge but nothing to indicate my mucus plug.

Dissy, such a cute picture.

Love the bump shots Salu and Mandaa

I'm still in pain. I've been spotting since I came home. At one point there was a bit of clot (kind of like you'd get with period), and it's bright red, but I have a feeling he just irritated the hell out of my cervix.

still in pain. I've been spotting since I came home. At one point there was a bit of clot (kind of like you'd get with period), and it's bright red, but I have a feeling he just irritated the hell out of my cervix.

Hopefully that's all it is. If that was me, I'd be at the doctor's ASAP. I've been paranoid about spotting/bleeding since I had the incident in the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->