November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

still in pain. I've been spotting since I came home. At one point there was a bit of clot (kind of like you'd get with period), and it's bright red, but I have a feeling he just irritated the hell out of my cervix.

Hopefully that's all it is. If that was me, I'd be at the doctor's ASAP. I've been paranoid about spotting/bleeding since I had the incident in the summer.

I spent all day at the doctors/hospital. I figured if I'm still spotting tomorrow, I plan on calling. I'm not soaking my panty liner I wear, and it's mostly only when I wipe, and a few spots on the liner. So I'm just watching it for now.

still in pain. I've been spotting since I came home. At one point there was a bit of clot (kind of like you'd get with period), and it's bright red, but I have a feeling he just irritated the hell out of my cervix.

Hopefully that's all it is. If that was me, I'd be at the doctor's ASAP. I've been paranoid about spotting/bleeding since I had the incident in the summer.

I spent all day at the doctors/hospital. I figured if I'm still spotting tomorrow, I plan on calling. I'm not soaking my panty liner I wear, and it's mostly only when I wipe, and a few spots on the liner. So I'm just watching it for now.

Hope everything is fine! :hugs:

Can't wait to see who has the next sparkler! Sorry we are all mostly feeling crappy. I am generally exhausted and uncomfortable!

I'm dressing my bump up as a turkey since I'm due so close to Thanksgiving in the US. Underlying joke is that since the baby was conceived with a turkey baster...(well, really a sterile medicine syringe).

Aww.... Slightly off topic, but I just found out my cousin's wife is finally pregnant. They've gone through a lot and have had multiple miscarriages and have been trying for quite some time. She's due in May. This makes me very happy. :) I have to admit I was feeling slightly awkward around them whenever we got together. I know from personal experience how hard it can be to be around and reminded of pregnant people when you are trying so hard /going through a difficult time.

Think I have lost a bit if plug yesterday only a small amount it was clear and likejelly. Wish it meant something but it wasn't my 'show' :(

Lovely bump pics!

I have been having no labour signs other than heaviness and lower backache. Last time I only got that the day I had a sweep before I was induced, but this has been on and off for a few weeks. I guess it's because baby keeps engaging and then popping out again. I wish they'd stay out until it's actually time though - bloody hurts!

Other than that I've just been nesting :happydance: I've bought almost everything I need now, just waiting on a few more deliveries. Washed most of babies clothes and bed sheets and have half packed my bag. Nearly there now!

I'm wondering if that damn doctor jump started my labor yesterday.

Blood on my panty liner this morning was brown, but when I wiped, it was gloopy (sorry tmi), and it was more pink than bright red like yesterday.

I was having a constant pain last night before heading to bed.

This morning, I woke up with bad headache (think I was laying wrong), and now sitting up, I'm pretty sure I'm having contractions. Also feel sick to my stomach this morning.

Blood on my panty liner this morning was brown, but when I wiped, it was gloopy (sorry tmi), and it was more pink than bright red like yesterday.

This morning, I woke up with bad headache (think I was laying wrong), and now sitting up, I'm pretty sure I'm having contractions. Also feel sick to my stomach this morning.

Sounds like you have had your show which could mean it's real labour. Are you timing them? X

It is possible to progress labor with dilation checks. Please keep us all updated, I'll be thinking of you today! :hugs:

I've been timing them, but they are still very irregular. I kept debating if I was going to take some tylenol for my headache, but then I got physically sick, so I took some. I'm sure if these are real contractions, I'd be able to still feel them through the minor pain medication.

I just took a very warm (not hot) shower, and feel a bit better, but we'll see if they return.

Got a preview pic from our family photo session / maternity pics this weekend. EEK! So excited!

Attachments

• 1394361_733671663381740_515723065197472510_n.jpg
    1394361_733671663381740_515723065197472510_n.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 19
Super cute Mariemo!!

Selaphyna I hope this is it for you, sounds like it, good luck!

Last night was the worst night ever! Ive had BH constantly and suddenly as i was heading to the kitchen i couldnt walk i had real deep pressure and even had a pulse feeling down there...and when i had that deep pressure i was like a tomato my face got red and i felt hot..almost went to the hospital as how bad it felt. Got my dr appt in a bit and lets see what he sqys..on the bright side my induction starts tomorrow night :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->