November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Last night was the worst night ever! Ive had BH constantly and suddenly as i was heading to the kitchen i couldnt walk i had real deep pressure and even had a pulse feeling down there...and when i had that deep pressure i was like a tomato my face got red and i felt hot..almost went to the hospital as how bad it felt. Got my dr appt in a bit and lets see what he sqys..on the bright side my induction starts tomorrow night :yipee:

That sounds horrible has it all stopped now? Not long until baby!

Last night was the worst night ever! Ive had BH constantly and suddenly as i was heading to the kitchen i couldnt walk i had real deep pressure and even had a pulse feeling down there...and when i had that deep pressure i was like a tomato my face got red and i felt hot..almost went to the hospital as how bad it felt. Got my dr appt in a bit and lets see what he sqys..on the bright side my induction starts tomorrow night :yipee:

That sounds horrible has it all stopped now? Not long until baby!

It is horrible i dont wish that on anyone...yes it stopped it was just last night..i made it to the bed and layed down..i had never felt pressure like that before

i had my 38 week Dr visit yesterday and i am still not dialated at all :cry:
My dr did schedule me an induction date of the 12th in case little man hasnt decided to come on his own before that. He is thinking he is going to be a big baby so he doesnt want to keep him in there too long and risk needing to do a c-section. I really hope he decides to make an appearance before the 12th!

At last appointment I asked how late they'd let me go. She said they start talking about induction at 41 weeks, and even then, they don't induce for big babies as they find naturally started labors are less likely to end in C-section with big babies. Man I hope this little lady doesn't make me wait too long!

its weird how many different answers there are. My dr seems to think since im not dilated yet that it could be another 2 weeks until i am dilated enough to induce. He says my baby really seems to like it in there. :nope: its all so confusing to me. :wacko: i do trust my Dr's judgement though, he has been doing this for 30 years and has delievered over 3000 babies. i feel like he knows what hes doing. lol

It seems to have fizzled out, at least for now. I laid down and slept for about 2 hours. I woke up to contractions. They last a minute, but are anywhere from 8 min to 15 min apart, and now I haven't had one for about 25 minutes. Told OH so he has an idea of what's going on, but also told him not to worry because they are so irregular yet.

Yeah I have every sign of early labor, but nothing to really merit going into L&D yet.

This is making me wish my water would just break on its own, so I know "oh, I need to go to L&D, things are starting".

My little November sparkler ended up being an October pumpkin. Gave birth to Akhil Deep, a beautiful baby boy, at exactly 38 weeks on October 22nd at 2:26 pm weighing 7.6 lbs and measuring 21.25 inches in length. Thanks for all your support thru this journey ladies and hope the rest of you have a smooth labor like I had. Looking forward to seeing all your birth stories in the birth section. I'll post mine soon.

aww congrats junbait :hugs:

Contractions are still lasting about a minute, and on average they are about 8-10 minutes apart. They are uncomfortable (feels like very bad period cramps, and that's where I'm feeling the contraction pain, my whole belly does tighten up just before it starts), but they haven't progressed in pain. I'm so unsure of when I should call doctor or when I should go in. This is all new to me.

Contractions are still lasting about a minute, and on average they are about 8-10 minutes apart. They are uncomfortable (feels like very bad period cramps, and that's where I'm feeling the contraction pain, my whole belly does tighten up just before it starts), but they haven't progressed in pain. I'm so unsure of when I should call doctor or when I should go in. This is all new to me.

I'd say call if they last longer than 2 or 3 hours and won't go away with movement. My early labor contractions were averaging between 6 - 10 minutes. My active labor contractions were averaging between 5 - 7 minutes (no true regularity). I never had the text book 1 - 2 minute contractions when I was fully dilated and laboring down and getting ready to push.

I'd say call if they last longer than 2 or 3 hours and won't go away with movement. My early labor contractions were averaging between 6 - 10 minutes. My active labor contractions were averaging between 5 - 7 minutes (no true regularity). I never had the text book 1 - 2 minute contractions when I was fully dilated and laboring down and getting ready to push.

I've had them since I've woken up this morning. I had an internal exam yesterday to check dilation and effacement (which according to this doctor was the same as it was two weeks ago), but he was very rough. I was in pain almost immediately and was for most of the evening. I never noticed any contractions except the occasional bh. But spotting yesterday after the exam, then this morning possible loss of some of plug, and contractions since then. I did sleep for about two hours earlier. And I'm still tired now, but I'm tempted to go ahead and call doctor, especially since they kind of regulated to 8-10 minutes between each contraction.

So i havent dilated at all, but baby is already pushing down, so my induction date has moved to thursday night....which means he will probably be a halloween baby

Congrats junbait!

Jalanis, a Halloween baby will be awesome. Themed birthday parties forever!! :)

Selaphyna, I would call. Could be nothing. I was having regular contractions with my first daughter, 7-8 minutes apart but not painful. When I went in for my induction, they picked them up on the monitor and they stayed regular like that all night long while they did the cervidil. I thought, "sweet, I'm in pre-labor, this will go quick!" And almost 24 hours later, at 1.5cm, I opted for a c-section :) So could be nothing...but could definitely be something!

Congratulations Junbait!!

We have decided on the name Keir David Eric for our little guy!

All doing well, just adjusting to life with 2!!

Sorry people who are having it tough, hope these babies come out soon for you xxx

Selaphyna, I would call. Could be nothing. I was having regular contractions with my first daughter, 7-8 minutes apart but not painful. When I went in for my induction, they picked them up on the monitor and they stayed regular like that all night long while they did the cervidil. I thought, "sweet, I'm in pre-labor, this will go quick!" And almost 24 hours later, at 1.5cm, I opted for a c-section :) So could be nothing...but could definitely be something!

Well I laid down again, and it seems to have fizzled out. Still having them, but they are farther and farther apart.

As for spotting, it's pink/brown tinged now.

But looks like I'm on labor watch now lol.

Congrats junbait !

Doctors appointment got cancelled today as he had an emergency meeting so I'm going tomorrow instead. HAve all these questions I need to ask him.

Went to visit my mom and sister for a bi this afternoon. Told my mom I think I lost part of my mucus plug and she said well you could have this baby soon then. There's this woman she worKS for who says shes psychic and has told my mom she thinks km going to go at 37 weeks. We'll see how accurate she is !

Congrats Junbait! Another boy! :thumbup:

Love the name, PK. :) Congrats again! :flower:

Good luck Selaphyna! Sounds like this might just be it for you.

I can't believe how close we all are! Feels like just yesterday we were all talking about first tri symptoms and worries, and now here we are labor watching, talking about inductions and c-sections in the imminent future! It's crazy. Had my doctor appointment today and got all it the info I needed for c-section prep next week. I think the only thing that could make me deliver this week is if I get bad lab results (should get those back this evening), or if my growth scan doesn't go well on Friday. In either scenario, my OB said she'd deliver the babies ASAP instead of waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->