November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I'm sure it's fine hopeful. As long as there's no blood accompanying the cramps, it's fine. Just drink some water and sit down and relax. :hugs:

Drink up some nice icy cold water Hopeful.... that sort of thing can happen when dehydrated, and icy cold water hydrates you nice and quick.

How are you feeling now?

It has eased now thank god!
Please don't come back!

Sandilion I replied on your other thread
-I too had a placental abruption last pregnancy.

Sandilion I replied on your other thread
-I too had a placental abruption last pregnancy.

Oh did you! Oh geeze... yeah i can understand you getting concerned then as that bloody thing starts of with period cramps doesn't it! Sorry you went through that too. Horrible ordeal. Hopefully we wont go through it again. Ill go check out your response. :)

As of now no symptoms but BLOAT and my nips are starting to get sore! Any new symptoms laura?

Good morning guys, sorry I've been Mia I've had such a crazy busy last few days!! At the moment I have aching boobs and burning nipples...and always seem to have a dry mouth and sore throat! What about you?

Everyone's scan are coming around so quickly!!! Mines another 3 weeks away :(

Oh god when I booked she said
Empty your bladder at 1pm, from 1-2 drink a liter of water for your 3pm scan.

Oh gosh I'd forgotten about that not so fun detail!

I'm so glad they don't get you to do that for scans at my hospital.

My email says drink 1 pint, 1 hour before appt. Managable if no ms around haha x

They said on a letter they sent me that the machines they use now are better so it's not necessary.

Good luck for your scan, I've got mine tomorrow!

Princesskell and mummyto amber, the doc said he was putting on my notes that i was having a bleed and asked why i had taken a hpt last week?? Apparently i shouldn't have taken them ,then i would have just thought that i was having a late heavy period! This is nothing like a period! He said that the next person reading my notes could come to their own decision as to whether it was a period or not. When i said well it is an early miscarriage/chemical as i had 4 bfp's, he just said thats why i shouldn't have tested. Nice doc! I want to complain i think!

Princesskell and mummyto amber, the doc said he was putting on my notes that i was having a bleed and asked why i had taken a hpt last week?? Apparently i shouldn't have taken them ,then i would have just thought that i was having a late heavy period! This is nothing like a period! He said that the next person reading my notes could come to their own decision as to whether it was a period or not. When i said well it is an early miscarriage/chemical as i had 4 bfp's, he just said thats why i shouldn't have tested. Nice doc! I want to complain i think!

That's a bit insensitive. Sorry you got that reaction. Hope you're ok.

What a jerk!!

What horrible attitude. Yes id say complain and get yourself a second opinion. x

to be honest hopeful im not to sure either how much that is.

buttons that is even better to hear but i thought when youe having scan from i side you need a empty bladder.

ive had my appt with the doc to confirm. Had waters checked deffo no infection.
ive got some anti sickness tablets incase.
Ive left my details and mw will contact me to arrange first appt, im use to just booking my first appt myself. She said will be between 8-10wks, i mentioned i keep getting shakes sometimes when i get a wave of sickness doc said wants bloods done sooner and have glocuse test aswell. If things dont improve to go back and see the doc x

That sounds like a very insensitive doctor, I would definitely go and get a second opinion and most definitely complain!! How horrible! I hope you're okay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->