November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I bought 40lbs of meat today.
I have 8 recipes that I plan on prepping and freezer tomorrow, some in multiples. I bought 30 disposable aluminum pans. My goal is to have my freezer STOCKED by the end of the day tomorrow! Still need a quick grocery store run for non-bulk items, but I'm ready to start cooking!!!
Well...tomorrow. I wore myself out shopping today ;)

I have 8 recipes that I plan on prepping and freezer tomorrow, some in multiples. I bought 30 disposable aluminum pans. My goal is to have my freezer STOCKED by the end of the day tomorrow! Still need a quick grocery store run for non-bulk items, but I'm ready to start cooking!!!

For the last 4 weekends we have been making double dinners on Saturday and Sunday and freezing more than half. I think we're just about set, but watch this drag out for another 4 weeks.

Congrats randntrying!

Evelyn just did her longest stretch of sleep at night two hours!!

You guys have this to come... ;p

We've stocked up on lots of meats and have them frozen. I'm lucky that we live with OH's mom, so she usually cooks dinner :D Although his sister and her boyfriend tend to come over for dinner 80% of the time, which cuts into the extra meat we have. That may have to stop when baby comes, so we can eat left overs the next day !

Sweep number 2 tomorrow, really hope something happens!
Was only 1cm dilated on Saturday so really hoping I am more!!

Congratulations to the new mummies and good luck to everyone else!

How'd sweep #2 go?

Still 1cm dilated but cervix is much lower and soft and baby has dropped even more so hoping sweep does something but not holding out much hope really!

How are you doing?

It is progress! :D whats your plans next?

Im doing good to be honest, i dont really feel overdue i just have my moments of feeling so exhausted.

Got another sweep on Friday and if that's fails I'll be induced the following week but hoping just for the gel or pessary as really want a water birth! In the meantime I'll be carrying on with lots of walking, sex etc and see what happens! Hopefully I go naturally on my own!

What are you plans? Will you be getting a sweep?

Have they said they would allow you to use pool after having gel or pessary? I was told with my last baby this wasnt allowed.

I had a sweep done on thursday after having a talk with my MW, hosp wanted to induce me close to my DD due to strep b after going over risks/benefits for both much rather have sweeps started earlier then have my waters broken and not get my home birth.

Mine hasnt been as effective as one i had with my last baby as it worked within 48hrs with her i was less dilated and less effected but further on at 41w.

I was 2-3cm almost fully effected and stretchy on thursday but clearly this baby isnt ready to be born just yet.

Happy due date to me!

So much for second babies arriving earlier than first babies.

I blame my husband for not hoovering when he said he would, baby must know our home isn't ready yet.
Happy due date!

Im in that club first 4 days. Second 9 days.

Been having cramping/contractions every 30 minutes (give or take a few mins) since 4:00 am. It's now 6:00am here. Lower back hurts a bit and I'm starving. I'm hoping this leads to something or I'll be pissed !

Sweep number 2 tomorrow, really hope something happens!
Was only 1cm dilated on Saturday so really hoping I am more!!

Congratulations to the new mummies and good luck to everyone else!

How'd sweep #2 go?

Still 1cm dilated but cervix is much lower and soft and baby has dropped even more so hoping sweep does something but not holding out much hope really!

How are you doing?

It is progress! :D whats your plans next?

Im doing good to be honest, i dont really feel overdue i just have my moments of feeling so exhausted.

Got another sweep on Friday and if that's fails I'll be induced the following week but hoping just for the gel or pessary as really want a water birth! In the meantime I'll be carrying on with lots of walking, sex etc and see what happens! Hopefully I go naturally on my own!

What are you plans? Will you be getting a sweep?

Have they said they would allow you to use pool after having gel or pessary? I was told with my last baby this wasnt allowed.

I had a sweep done on thursday after having a talk with my MW, hosp wanted to induce me close to my DD due to strep b after going over risks/benefits for both much rather have sweeps started earlier then have my waters broken and not get my home birth.

Mine hasnt been as effective as one i had with my last baby as it worked within 48hrs with her i was less dilated and less effected but further on at 41w.

I was 2-3cm almost fully effected and stretchy on thursday but clearly this baby isnt ready to be born just yet.

I asked on Friday and midwife said as long as after gel/pessary I don't need any further intervention then a water birth is perfectly fine! Which I am happy about!

My sweep didn't work either, 48 hours is almost up, I know it can take 72 hours but don't have much hope :( really wanted to go on my own after being in slow labour for 2 weeks!

I'm thinking the same, this baby just isn't ready yet! I've been constipated for last few days until this morning so I'm hoping it was that stopping me because I've read it can stop your body going into labour!

Laura id get in writing or get SoM to sign your birth plan saying you can have water still after those things as sadly they do say one thing before hand and blank right refuse you in while in labour last thing you need is to be getting stressed over them changing their minds.

It will happen, i went through same with my first 2 week bulid up :)

Been having cramping/contractions every 30 minutes (give or take a few mins) since 4:00 am. It's now 6:00am here. Lower back hurts a bit and I'm starving. I'm hoping this leads to something or I'll be pissed !

Fingers crossed for you! Mine started at 5am with my first spent the whole day until 6pm being irregular with 4 large 4 min contractions every few hours. They came to a random stop at around 9/10pm. I went to bed at 12am, within 30mins they went 4-5mins and just got stronger & stronger. She was born 6:47am next morning.

Laura id get in writing or get SoM to sign your birth plan saying you can have water still after those things as sadly they do say one thing before hand and blank right refuse you in while in labour last thing you need is to be getting stressed over them changing their minds.

It will happen, i went through same with my first 2 week bulid up :)

Thanks for the advice that's a good idea! I'm seeing midwife Friday so I'll get her to do it in writing for me! (Although praying I go on my own before then!)

How are you doing? Your contractions were 8-10 mins weren't they?

Fingers crossed for you! Mine started at 5am with my first spent the whole day until 6pm being irregular with 4 large 4 min contractions every few hours. They came to a random stop at around 9/10pm. I went to bed at 12am, within 30mins they went 4-5mins and just got stronger & stronger. She was born 6:47am next morning.

Haven't had any since I lady posted. Going to take it easy today and see what happens.

Haven't had any since I lady posted. Going to take it easy today and see what happens.

About a week and a half ago I had consistent contractions every 30 minutes for 24 hours...and then next day it was every 15 minutes but they'd come in spurts (every 15 for 2 hours, nothing for an hour, back to 15 minutes, etc...). Since then, nothing really consistent. So frustrating!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->