November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Laura id get in writing or get SoM to sign your birth plan saying you can have water still after those things as sadly they do say one thing before hand and blank right refuse you in while in labour last thing you need is to be getting stressed over them changing their minds.

It will happen, i went through same with my first 2 week bulid up :)

Thanks for the advice that's a good idea! I'm seeing midwife Friday so I'll get her to do it in writing for me! (Although praying I go on my own before then!)

How are you doing? Your contractions were 8-10 mins weren't they?

Lots of labour vibes :D

Yeah they backed off again, i only had cervix pain yesterday after 4hrs of walking but had a lovely toby carvery for tea :)

My early scan give me a dd of the 10th so we shall see how tonight goes. Doing school run is taking it out of me having to walk up this steep hill.

Been having cramping/contractions every 30 minutes (give or take a few mins) since 4:00 am. It's now 6:00am here. Lower back hurts a bit and I'm starving. I'm hoping this leads to something or I'll be pissed !

Fingers crossed for you! Mine started at 5am with my first spent the whole day until 6pm being irregular with 4 large 4 min contractions every few hours. They came to a random stop at around 9/10pm. I went to bed at 12am, within 30mins they went 4-5mins and just got stronger & stronger. She was born 6:47am next morning.

Haven't had any since I lady posted. Going to take it easy today and see what happens.

About a week and a half ago I had consistent contractions every 30 minutes for 24 hours...and then next day it was every 15 minutes but they'd come in spurts (every 15 for 2 hours, nothing for an hour, back to 15 minutes, etc...). Since then, nothing really consistent. So frustrating!!!

It is frustrating. Especially when you can't get comfortable enough to go back to sleep. I was going to call the hospital last night to see what I should do but Yue contractions stopped. I don't wanna go in there and be turned away - would be equally as frustrating.

Been having cramping/contractions every 30 minutes (give or take a few mins) since 4:00 am. It's now 6:00am here. Lower back hurts a bit and I'm starving. I'm hoping this leads to something or I'll be pissed !

Fingers crossed for you! Mine started at 5am with my first spent the whole day until 6pm being irregular with 4 large 4 min contractions every few hours. They came to a random stop at around 9/10pm. I went to bed at 12am, within 30mins they went 4-5mins and just got stronger & stronger. She was born 6:47am next morning.

Haven't had any since I lady posted. Going to take it easy today and see what happens.

About a week and a half ago I had consistent contractions every 30 minutes for 24 hours...and then next day it was every 15 minutes but they'd come in spurts (every 15 for 2 hours, nothing for an hour, back to 15 minutes, etc...). Since then, nothing really consistent. So frustrating!!!

It is frustrating. Especially when you can't get comfortable enough to go back to sleep. I was going to call the hospital last night to see what I should do but Yue contractions stopped. I don't wanna go in there and be turned away - would be equally as frustrating.

Salu, I think we're due the same day....
I've been getting lots of contractions, or rather, the baby is feeling really tight..and he feels like he's gotten so big this last week. I keep thinkin I'll see something like plug or blood... Buying glad I haven't yet. My only concern is that he's gonna very big...

Salu, I think we're due the same day....
I've been getting lots of contractions, or rather, the baby is feeling really tight..and he feels like he's gotten so big this last week. I keep thinkin I'll see something like plug or blood... Buying glad I haven't yet. My only concern is that he's gonna very big...

Yupp same due date :)
I think she's dropped a bit since last week. I noticed last night kicks were a little lower. Had a few mild contractions this afternoon - just waiting to see how tonight goes again.
I wish I knew how big she was going to be. If I don't go into labour tonight I have my doctors appointment tomorrow. So we'll see if I've dilated anymore and then I'm going to ask him what I should do of in have contractions like last night.

Congrats randntrying!

Evelyn just did her longest stretch of sleep at night two hours!!

You guys have this to come... ;p

Haha, mine slept for 3.5hours last night and I think I did a little dance!

I'd forgotten jst how crazy these newborn days were, we are not doing much more than 2 hours :dohh: at night that is...during the day the tinker sleeps for ages!!

Good labour vibes ladies xxx

Macie Christine was born November 8th at 6:01 am via emergency csec weighing 7 pounds 7 ounces and Chris and I are sooooooo in love with her, she is absolutely gorgeous and perfect. I'll post pics and the birth story later, Macie is squeaking so it's probably time to feed her again. I'll catch up later I just wanted to pop in with the good news. Thank you everyone for going through this 9 month ride along side me and supporting me and sharing you stories too. Good luck to all the ladies who havn't had their's yet. :flower:

Macie Christine was born November 8th at 6:01 am via emergency csec weighing 7 pounds 7 ounces and Chris and I are sooooooo in love with her, she is absolutely gorgeous and perfect. I'll post pics and the birth story later, Macie is squeaking so it's probably time to feed her again. I'll catch up later I just wanted to pop in with the good news. Thank you everyone for going through this 9 month ride along side me and supporting me and sharing you stories too. Good luck to all the ladies who havn't had their's yet. :flower:

Congrats !

Congrats!!! SOOO happy for you!!! Can't wait for the story!

Congrats cncem! I came online tonight hoping to hear from you...glad all is well and she is in your arms. Wishing you a quick recovery!!

Oh my gosh, SO JEALOUS of you guys and all your beautiful little babies!! I am 40+1 today, and unfortunately still have had no signs of labor! :/ I was admitted into the hospital and induced Friday night because my little pumpkin had gotten himself transverse again after an ECV this past Tuesday... But the induction didn't even work and Saturday morning they sent me home! Super bummed... And now all I can do is sit around and mope because if the induction had worked, he would be here by now. :( This feels like it's going to last forever!

Congratulations :D

Oh my gosh, SO JEALOUS of you guys and all your beautiful little babies!! I am 40+1 today, and unfortunately still have had no signs of labor! :/ I was admitted into the hospital and induced Friday night because my little pumpkin had gotten himself transverse again after an ECV this past Tuesday... But the induction didn't even work and Saturday morning they sent me home! Super bummed... And now all I can do is sit around and mope because if the induction had worked, he would be here by now. :( This feels like it's going to last forever!

Sorry to hear that, wont be much longer now :)

So my first born keeps her title of being the 'first born' haha. She arrived morning of 40+4.

Im bit bummed baby didnt come at weekend as would been perfect time, now hubby back to working 1.5hrs away and ive got school run to keep doing it really takes it out of me.

MW is coming to my house on thursday.

Wow... Things have been so insanely crazy for me I haven't had time to pop in for more than a minute or two here and there to try to see who's delivered. Congrats to all the new mommies, and wishing luck to all the ladies still waiting!

My Isla is a beautiful, wonderful baby and is incredibly calm and easy to take care of. My Declan is equally wonderful and beautiful, but unfortunately he is also incredibly fussy and not so easy to care for. He will not sleep at all unless he is being held. At all. And he prefers it if I'm doing the holding. :wacko: Add in the care for his sister, trying to get them both to breast feed consistently and tandomly (which I underestimated the difficulty of), and I'm going through a challenging time. A wonderful time, but not going to lie, it's hard. I mean, I knew it would be hard, but it's HARD. I don't think I've had more than a 2 hour stretch of sleep since last week when they were born and I feel lucky when I manage that. I'm lucky because my husband is off for a month and I've had lots of help from both of our mothers but even with all that... It's crazy difficult! I'm dreading DH going back to work in 3 weeks and hoping things get a little easier by then.

I still need to post my birth story and some pictures and definitely intend to and will. I just need to find a free moment. Just wanted to pop in and give you a quick update and wish everyone well! I really have been trying to keep up as best possible.

Missy, I'm finding how tiring it is with my little lady, I can't imagine how it must be with two. Hoping you get some rest soon :flower:

My LO eats and eats and eats. She is being bottle fed and takes 2oz at a time. We are trying to do every 3 hours, but sometimes (most times) don't even make it 2! I don't want to overfeed her but I hate hearing her fuss :( Schedules are hard! DH always gets SO worried when we can't get her to calm down, he can't take the waking up at night very well so it's up to me to basically stay up 24/7 :wacko: though I admit I enjoy our one-on-one time cuddles :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->