November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Missy, I can only imagine twin infants!!! Glad you are enjoying them, but hope Declan gets a little less fussy. Could you try doing some baby wearing with him to give you a chance to do other things? Glad you have lots of help too. Don't feel bad leaving anyone with a crying baby so you can nap (if you can handle it) as a happy mommy makes for happy babies! Hope you can get some rest! :hugs: Can't wait to see pics :)

Missy, things will get easier the more of a routine you get into. Twins are tough at first, but it will get better! I'm so glad you have support around you!! :hugs:

Woke up to some blood and mucusy discharge... hoping that's a good thing!

My baby girl's nursery is finished, and I'm so proud of it! Here are some pics. My husband did a fantastic job on the stencil wall, and I bet half of my carpal tunnel is due to all the DIY projects I did... but I think it was worth it!

Wall crib mobile.jpg

nightstand.jpg

tall dresser.jpg

chair window.jpg

crib wall far away fromd oor.jpg

Last pic...

bunting corner night.jpg

Attachments

• bunting bunny xtra close.jpg
    bunting bunny xtra close.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1
Thanks Salu and Mummy! It's funny, pics can be deceiving, but this is the smallest room in our house, probably 10 feet by 10 feet? But plenty for a baby!

Wow missy tandem feeding is very impressive no mean feat!

I hope Declan settles down soon and gives you a break.

We had a better night last night slept 1-4 and 6-9 woop :)

Salu, any changes? I feel like I have to poop more, but I think because I ate two pieces of chocolate for breakfast... Other than that, he's defibitkey not going any where soon.

I had my last OB appt today, baby is measuring 8lb 8oz already! One week until my c-section, unless he decides to come sooner. I can't believe it's almost that time!

I've been in a quite a bit of pain with PGP, especially in my lower back. It's very hard to get comfortable to sleep, and it doesn't help that I've had a toddler in my bed most nights this week (the twins are going through a growth spurt and are not sleeping well). Baby definitely has dropped, and I have lots of pressure down below- feels almost like I'm sitting on his head! :haha:

Salu, any changes? I feel like I have to poop more, but I think because I ate two pieces of chocolate for breakfast... Other than that, he's defibitkey not going any where soon.

Last night was a better sleep than Friday and Saturday. Had some cramping/contractions but about 45 minutes to an hour I between and they started at 4 until about 6. So nothing like before. Had two just recently 20 mins apart. GP for my appointment in an hour so we'll see if I'm further dilated and what the doctor says.
It's just getting harder to sleep now. I'm propping myself up with pillows because side sleeping is out of the question now - too much pressure

Wow... Things have been so insanely crazy for me I haven't had time to pop in for more than a minute or two here and there to try to see who's delivered. Congrats to all the new mommies, and wishing luck to all the ladies still waiting!

My Isla is a beautiful, wonderful baby and is incredibly calm and easy to take care of. My Declan is equally wonderful and beautiful, but unfortunately he is also incredibly fussy and not so easy to care for. He will not sleep at all unless he is being held. At all. And he prefers it if I'm doing the holding. :wacko: Add in the care for his sister, trying to get them both to breast feed consistently and tandomly (which I underestimated the difficulty of), and I'm going through a challenging time. A wonderful time, but not going to lie, it's hard. I mean, I knew it would be hard, but it's HARD. I don't think I've had more than a 2 hour stretch of sleep since last week when they were born and I feel lucky when I manage that. I'm lucky because my husband is off for a month and I've had lots of help from both of our mothers but even with all that... It's crazy difficult! I'm dreading DH going back to work in 3 weeks and hoping things get a little easier by then.

I still need to post my birth story and some pictures and definitely intend to and will. I just need to find a free moment. Just wanted to pop in and give you a quick update and wish everyone well! I really have been trying to keep up as best possible.
Thank you so much for using some of your very precious time to update!! I'm glad you've got lots of help. I hope you an get into a good routine before your dh goes back to work.
Sorry Declan is causing you trouble, I hope he settles soon. I'd say do what you can for sleep at this stage. In awe of tandem bf'ing! :thumbup:
Would love to see photos when you have a spare minute xxx
Missy, I'm finding how tiring it is with my little lady, I can't imagine how it must be with two. Hoping you get some rest soon :flower:

My LO eats and eats and eats. She is being bottle fed and takes 2oz at a time. We are trying to do every 3 hours, but sometimes (most times) don't even make it 2! I don't want to overfeed her but I hate hearing her fuss :( Schedules are hard! DH always gets SO worried when we can't get her to calm down, he can't take the waking up at night very well so it's up to me to basically stay up 24/7 :wacko: though I admit I enjoy our one-on-one time cuddles :D
my dh is the same with calming baby down. He jst throws him back to me and says 'he's hungry!!'
Don't even worry about scheduling yet...it's so early xxx

Wow missy tandem feeding is very impressive no mean feat!

I hope Declan settles down soon and gives you a break.

We had a better night last night slept 1-4 and 6-9 woop :)
please tell me the secret of sleeping 6-9 when you have a toddler!! :wacko:

My twin girlies were born on Friday 7th Nov at 37w3d ;) Florence Aria and Matylda Lena . I love them to bits

I'm still 4 cm dilated but her head is engaged now. I am getting crazy cramping now since leaving the doctors. Just called the hospital birthing suite and they said it may be from the examination. I told them I wasn't sure what the difference between what a contraction and cramp would feel like. She pretty much said that a contraction makes you feel like you can walk, talk and you want pain meds right away. So I can still walk and talk through the worst one, so I guess nothing yet. My belly is getting super hard though every time.

Princesskell to reiterate she slept 6am-9am I was woken by a toddler at 8 lol. Partner is on paternity leave though which helps a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->