November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Aaaand I think I jinxed it. Contractions have slowed down considerably, are less intense, and shorter. UGH.
And of course today is the day my daughter chooses to wake up at 7:15 - an hour later than normal. I would so have loved to sleep in today!! Good thing my MIL is coming into town this afternoon, she'll be able to help hubby with Chase and I can get some sleep.

I wonder if I should keep my pedicure appointment this afternoon? My mom and I have a lunch/pedi date planned. If contractions stop or are back to where they were yesterday, maybe?

Aw mummytoamber t.hanks for sharing and happy birthday! She is adorable.
What does the poodle pod do?
I thinking of investing in a movement monitor and then try tummy sleeping?

Xxx

Aaaand I think I jinxed it. Contractions have slowed down considerably, are less intense, and shorter. UGH.
And of course today is the day my daughter chooses to wake up at 7:15 - an hour later than normal. I would so have loved to sleep in today!! Good thing my MIL is coming into town this afternoon, she'll be able to help hubby with Chase and I can get some sleep.

I wonder if I should keep my pedicure appointment this afternoon? My mom and I have a lunch/pedi date planned. If contractions stop or are back to where they were yesterday, maybe?

I say go get a pedi and make sure they massage your ankles. Might help kickstart/continue contractions, lol.

I'm so tired today. I have yet to go to sleep. My parents are coming up today to visit and meet Eryk for the first time. So I've been cleaning, since that has not been done at all in the last 3+ weeks. My bathroom is full of dirty clothes atm too....hoping that OH sticks to his word and allows me to go do laundry tomorrow, even if it's just a few things. I'm slightly annoyed with him atm too. With my parents coming up, we were planning on going out to dinner, kind of our Thanksgiving together and what not. Well, OH tells me last night that he doesn't want Eryk out, and around others who could be germy. I really wanted to tell him that he needs to get out. The only thing that has prevented me of taking him out is the fact that he's still in an infant car bed (hoping monday/tuesday we can get him out of that). Then this morning, OH tells me he doesn't want to go, this way I can spend time with my family, and he can have some personal time (which I can understand as he has yet to have that in the last three weeks). My parents are going to come over here for a bit, so it's not like he won't see them, but still. Slightly annoyed with him.

Oh and last night, this morning, Eryk has slept in his bouncer (this way his head is elevated slightly), rather than sleeping on me. I did get my wrap carrier though so if he is particularly fussy about being put down, I can wear him. :)

Aw mummytoamber t.hanks for sharing and happy birthday! She is adorable.
What does the poodle pod do?
I thinking of investing in a movement monitor and then try tummy sleeping?

Xxx
Thank you :)

Its like a hollow middle cushion/pillow. They say it 'hugs' baby to give them feeling of being held. Can help with reflux aswell.

Yeah thats a good idea

Thanks marie it was a lucky capture x

I've been out with Olivia a lot. I find it hard being cooped up inside all the time. I make sure she's bundled and cars warmed up before we go. All three of us were going to go grocery shopping but Olivia had a little freak out. OHe stayed home with her and I got some alone time :)

Just popping in to say Jonah Peter Miles arrived Tuesday 18th Nov 2014 at 11.46pm, I was induced at nine days overdue (prostin gel 2pm and ARM 8pm), normal vaginal delivery with just gas and air, he weighed 9lb 10oz, 56cm long, happy and healthy.

Congratulations! What a great weight :D

Just popping in to say Jonah Peter Miles arrived Tuesday 18th Nov 2014 at 11.46pm, I was induced at nine days overdue (prostin gel 2pm and ARM 8pm), normal vaginal delivery with just gas and air, he weighed 9lb 10oz, 56cm long, happy and healthy.

Congratulations!!!

How is everyone doing?

Selaphyna - i have 3 baskets full of clean clothes that need ironing and sorting, as long as got kids uniforms done ill be happy. Enjoy your time with your parents. Mine came on friday.

I caught some virus off Hollie on tuesday ive tried my hardest to not pass it to Ruby but think shes starting to show signs so thinking of taking her to docs today.

Sorry I've not updated! Baby born 11/11, 19.5', 7lbs 9 :)

Well, I slept like a rock last night. Woke up starting at 1am, with a contraction every 30-60 minutes. And fell back asleep after each one. So on the upside, I got a good night's sleep. On the downside...still no baby! Only 28.5 hours until my c-section. If gotten optimistic that she'd make her appearance before then...but it looks like not. Oh well...either way I'll see her soon!

Awwwww congratulations Kazine! How did it go? What's she called?
Hope you are enjoying being a mummy xxx

Looks like it is neck to neck for girls and boys, congrats ladies!!

Hang in tbere Mariemo, I've been thinking about you. I wish I had been able to wait until Macie came on her own, but now looking back the csec wasn't that bad. A little bonus is you don't bleed Half as bad as you would if you have a vaginal birth, I was really surprized. Good luck either way it goes!

Afm, Macie is a perfect baby, hardly ever cries, she's not fussy at all, she sleeps pretty good now that she sleeps on my chest at night. Hubby brought the recliner from the living room in so I could sleep with her in my arms. We are still using nipple shields but I'm able to get her to latch on without them several times a day, so I'm weaning her off slowly but surely. She did have abit of green poop yesterday and I read that that could be because she is not getting a good mix of fore and hind milk, I was taking her off one breast before she finished and putting her on the other. She was getting too much of the watery foremilk and not enough of the fatty rich hind milk. I started letting her feed off one until she finished by herself and today her stool is back to normal. My best friend posted a preview of my newborn pics. Here is one.

Attachments

• Macie NB pics.jpg
    Macie NB pics.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 16
Awe, Macie is gorgeous!!!

I'm not dreading the c-section. Until I had that "episode" yesterday morning I was almost hoping she wouldn't come on her own and I'd have an excuse to just have the surgery and be done. But after those contractions, I almost want that experience of legitimately going into labor! Either way, though - I'm happy I've given it a shot. I don't think 40+5 is unreasonable, and I'm glad I gave it a shot. Plus I experienced real-deal contractions, which really suck, so...at least I can say that happened!

Awe, Macie is gorgeous!!!

I'm not dreading the c-section. Until I had that "episode" yesterday morning I was almost hoping she wouldn't come on her own and I'd have an excuse to just have the surgery and be done. But after those contractions, I almost want that experience of legitimately going into labor! Either way, though - I'm happy I've given it a shot. I don't think 40+5 is unreasonable, and I'm glad I gave it a shot. Plus I experienced real-deal contractions, which really suck, so...at least I can say that happened![/QUOTE

I've only really experience contractions during the pushing stage... Before that, my waters have broken and I usually would have to be induced, as I wouldn't contract or dilate...at Least in my last three.. I don't know how this one will go or if it matters that my last three were girls and this ones a boy. I'm only one day over, but pregnancg always feels like an eternity at this point. Good much mariemo, not much longer now! 👍

Looks like it is neck to neck for girls and boys, congrats ladies!!

Hang in tbere Mariemo, I've been thinking about you. I wish I had been able to wait until Macie came on her own, but now looking back the csec wasn't that bad. A little bonus is you don't bleed Half as bad as you would if you have a vaginal birth, I was really surprized. Good luck either way it goes!

Afm, Macie is a perfect baby, hardly ever cries, she's not fussy at all, she sleeps pretty good now that she sleeps on my chest at night. Hubby brought the recliner from the living room in so I could sleep with her in my arms. We are still using nipple shields but I'm able to get her to latch on without them several times a day, so I'm weaning her off slowly but surely. She did have abit of green poop yesterday and I read that that could be because she is not getting a good mix of fore and hind milk, I was taking her off one breast before she finished and putting her on the other. She was getting too much of the watery foremilk and not enough of the fatty rich hind milk. I started letting her feed off one until she finished by herself and today her stool is back to normal. My best friend posted a preview of my newborn pics. Here is one.

Cncem- she's so beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->