November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

She's here!
Reese Maxine Morrison made her debut today 11/24/14 at 12:22pm. She weighs 7lb 9oz and is 19.5 inches. She has a strong set of lungs and looks so much like her big sister. We are so in love! More to come...

Awww precious!!!! Perfect weight! Congrats!

She's here!
Reese Maxine Morrison made her debut today 11/24/14 at 12:22pm. She weighs 7lb 9oz and is 19.5 inches. She has a strong set of lungs and looks so much like her big sister. We are so in love! More to come...

Shes a cutie, congratulations!

Congrats to all the ladies that have had those sweet little babies!

So just needing to know...how many ladies here are due this week and still haven't had their babies? :cry: I feel like everyone around here (Alabama) is getting induced and they have their baby a week, two, or sometimes even three weeks early. I'm due right on Thanksgiving and my doctor has not even mentioned inducing. I go tomorrow and that may change (been at 1cm for two weeks) but as of right now she comes when she wants to. I'm beginning to get a little frustrated. I know it's not technically my due date yet but I'm eating us out of house and home...I have only gained 15 lbs before about 3 weeks ago and now I'm gaining 1-2 lbs a week. Seriously, I am craving cake like nobody's business. Haha! Stretch marks are getting worse too. I've nested and cleaned everything there is possibly to clean. Oh and to top it all off I'm still at work which makes it worse because I can't concentrate. Sorry just had to vent for a second...

I know the feeling. Frustration set in here last week. I've been off work since the Friday before last, I'm now 40+4. The only reason my midwife even mentioned induction at my last appointment was because I asked about when that would happen if he doesn't come soon. I'm maybe 1 cm dialated and have not had much in the way of contractions. I'll have a NST on Wednesday and then, appointments right up until I hit 42 weeks (except that it's a holiday weekend here).

Congrats Mariemo!

I'm still waiting too... This baby has another 8 days to come before elective c-section...

Aww! Congrats MarieMo! She's gorgeous!!

I think the grass is always greener. My babies are now just over three weeks old (today is my actual due date), and I'm sitting here wishing I was still pregnant! That may be my sheer exhaustion from little to no sleep for the last 22 days plus taking care of two infants talking though. It was so much easier to take care of them when they were inside! Haha

She's here!

MarieMo! What a beauty you have there... <3 Congratulations!

Congrats Mariemo! :) She is precious.

Had Eryk's weight check today. Last Monday he was 5lb 2.5oz, today he was 5lb 9 1/4 oz :). Gained about 7 oz in a week, which is what the doctor wants. I could tell he was starting to put on weight as he is starting to finally fill out newborn clothing. They are still loose, but nothing compared to when he was first born. So our decision to switch him to formula was for the best. He's also finally in his infant carrier that we bought. No more car bed. He was starting to get too long for it (we are sure he's about 19-20 inches now, but doctor didn't measure that, won't get measured for that until Dec 30th, next doctor's appt).

oh as for having anymore after Eryk, our plan is no more. We weren't even expecting to have Eryk, so in a way he's a bit of miracle. Plus with the problems I had towards the end of the pregnancy, and both OH and my age (he's 38 and I'm 31), health wise, it wouldn't be the best idea. So I want to get my tubes tied, but this won't be discussed with doctor until the 9th, and I'm not sure how the procedure will go and what not, but we need a permanent contraceptive method.

Ruby weighs 8lb 11oz now and slept 7hrs bottle then 4hrs. Shes very like me, loves her sleep plus thats all i did in pregnancy with her.

Congrats Mariemo, what a cutie!!

Mwel and anyone else, I know it is easy for me to say, but if I was given the option I'd have definitely let Macie come on her own. My induction went awful and led to an emergency csec after 27 hours of labor that did nothing. Looking back the csec wasn't that bad, thank god for my husband being there the whole time and helping change diapers when I couldn't get out of bed. But I'd still have preferred to have her natural and in a timely fashion. Cherish these last few days and stock up on sleep and hot baths. I look longingly at my tub, wishing I could take a bath, but not for 4 more weeks.

As for me having more we are so done. With all the problems I had in pregnancy then the csec I just don't think my body is able to go through that again. I'm 35, not in my 20s anymore. My family is complete now with my 3 kiddos. I wanted to get my tubes tied if I ended up having a csec and signed the papers to have it done, but in the operating I asked about it twice and the doctors said they couldn't do it. I'm a little bit annoyed that now I have to have another surgery to get that done, although it'll be done through a scope but still.

Olivia gained back her birth weight and then some at last week's appointment. We'll see what she weighs Thursday when we go back.

She's all over the place with sleeping. Saturday and Sunday night she was up from 230-530am and lalast night she woke at 2, fed and went back to sleep and then at 5 fed and went back to sleep. She's still sleepinglots during the day. I'm ready for her to get into a routine of when I know she'll be getting up for sure. She does have crying fits that last 5 mins but settles. I wish I knew what she was crying for, it's hard sometimes.

I'm going to get her picture taken with Santa today, so hopefully that goes good.

Im also done here...my ideal plan were 3 but after the scare/trauma i passed in the hospital delivering him we decided 2 are enough. Its not easy going anywhere with 2. And good thng i got the pair (boy and girl). My little boy on thursday will be 4 wks old and is using clothes size 3 months! Hes growing too fast.

Ruby weighs 8lb 11oz now and slept 7hrs bottle then 4hrs. Shes very like me, loves her sleep plus thats all i did in pregnancy with her.

Oh wow! My little girl is a night owl! What did she weigh at birth? (I'm very forgetful!)

She was 8lb 7oz, shes actually been very unsettled today. So i googled growth spurt, i knew was 1 around 6 weeks but according to sites i was on also one at 10 days she has/been doing everything thats mentioned. Hows your lil one doing? My first was a night owl too :)

Evelyn was born 7lb1 and at three weeks she's 9lb 6! She's a whopper gone up from 25th to 75th percentile so you can imagine how much she eats!

Still going strong with breastfeeding and practicing nursing in public it's quite a juggling act when she still pulls off when my milk lets down as it chokes her. Little chubster gets straight back on though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->