November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

hello everyone! i wanted to see how everyone's symptoms were? im pretty excited to say i have finally been experiencing some nausea. and whoa baby are my boobs sore. ive never been so excited to feel so horrible!

hello everyone! i wanted to see how everyone's symptoms were? im pretty excited to say i have finally been experiencing some nausea. and whoa baby are my boobs sore. ive never been so excited to feel so horrible!

LOOL! i had nausea for 3 weeks it finally stopped on saturday thank gawd. my boobs have already gone up a full cup size & im only 6 weeks & 3 days. so good on hubbys favor bad on mine. i had backache too but that went away too with the nausea. the only thing im experiencing now is heartburn at night., it sucks tho cause ive NEVER had heartburn in my life and i was like WOOOHHOOOOO so far no heartburn and lets just say i cursed myself. ahahahaha! but im right there with yah ive never been so excited to feel like crap either, thank gawd its for a good cause, eh? LOL! :haha::thumbup::happydance:

Hi ladies, after one hell of a day in cautiously back!

I went back in for my blood test today and while I was there she scanned me again but still nothing. I had a call at lunchtime saying my bloods were 1300 and they wanted me to come back down. I said yes but I'd have to bring LO and they asked if someone would be able to collect him if it turned out to be ectopic and I needed to stay in for surgery. I was a bundle of nerves when I got there but they were really nice and the nurse entertained LO while I was scanned again. Then the dr said she'd found an early pregnancy and it was in the right place. I've got to go back in two weeks to check for viability and dates but for now I am pregnant.

aww that is good news, everything is crossed for you. x x

yeah so far this week i feel like i could do backflips, although i wont, AAHAH! and thanks i hope i dont get sick anymore it was pure hell. im more for a girl i guess just cause i wanna little girl i can dress up in cute outfits and have just a little mommy daughter bond but id be happy with either. but im a photographer and i figured having a girl would be easier to photographer cause you can find super cute stuff to do with a girl with a boy its kinda harder cause they dont wear tutus and headbands and such if it makes sense, but yeah either way id be happy. awe well i hope you have a boy then! when is your first ultrasound? mine is on the 31st. my husband is BEYOND stoked we got pregnant before he deploys but he MIGHT not beable to make it back for the birth but him & his chain of command are going to fight for him to be here since its our first born child & only child. but as of right now he can only be here if doctor orders me as a high risk or complication birth but i know i will be cause i was born at 23 weeks so im very high risk & complication from the get go.

i wish i felt like that but mind saying that ive had pretty easy last 2 weeks. couldnt agree more on that one it is much easier to get cute pictures.. thank you see in 8 months :p

We booked private early scan for the 22nd march.
wow i hope he can make it back x

LOOL! i had nausea for 3 weeks it finally stopped on saturday thank gawd. my boobs have already gone up a full cup size & im only 6 weeks & 3 days. so good on hubbys favor bad on mine. i had backache too but that went away too with the nausea. the only thing im experiencing now is heartburn at night., it sucks tho cause ive NEVER had heartburn in my life and i was like WOOOHHOOOOO so far no heartburn and lets just say i cursed myself. ahahahaha! but im right there with yah ive never been so excited to feel like crap either, thank gawd its for a good cause, eh? LOL! :haha::thumbup::happydance:

my back started hurting today. at first i was a little nervous as it felt slightly like AF pain, but i read that it is normal to have some back pain. so i am choosing to be optimistic about it.

my back started hurting today. at first i was a little nervous as it felt slightly like AF pain, but i read that it is normal to have some back pain. so i am choosing to be optimistic about it.

yheep back pain & cramping is normal! :) its good to be optimistic & enjoying it then hating every second of it! :haha:

yeah so far this week i feel like i could do backflips, although i wont, AAHAH! and thanks i hope i dont get sick anymore it was pure hell. im more for a girl i guess just cause i wanna little girl i can dress up in cute outfits and have just a little mommy daughter bond but id be happy with either. but im a photographer and i figured having a girl would be easier to photographer cause you can find super cute stuff to do with a girl with a boy its kinda harder cause they dont wear tutus and headbands and such if it makes sense, but yeah either way id be happy. awe well i hope you have a boy then! when is your first ultrasound? mine is on the 31st. my husband is BEYOND stoked we got pregnant before he deploys but he MIGHT not beable to make it back for the birth but him & his chain of command are going to fight for him to be here since its our first born child & only child. but as of right now he can only be here if doctor orders me as a high risk or complication birth but i know i will be cause i was born at 23 weeks so im very high risk & complication from the get go.

i wish i felt like that but mind saying that ive had pretty easy last 2 weeks. couldnt agree more on that one it is much easier to get cute pictures.. thank you see in 8 months :p

We booked private early scan for the 22nd march.
wow i hope he can make it back x

well dang you got the hook-ups girl! ;) and yeah i just want my own little girl mainly cause i have all sisters im not really close to boys, i have like my brother (cousin) and i have a nephew but ive just been around more girls then boys. so having a girl just seems more easier to me. and we hope so too, hes like ill pay your obgyn to mark it as high risk, and i was like no need to pay her since im always VERY prone to being high risk dumb dumb. ahahahaha! :haha:

GeralynB I am with you on the tiredness, I would love a nap!

Button that's really promising news. :kiss:

Ugh. So much for being freakin positive. It's over. I took a test today at 16 DPO and the test line is as light as my 10 DPO test. Tale me off the list princess.

Ugh. So much for being freakin positive. It's over. I took a test today at 16 DPO and the test line is as light as my 10 DPO test. Tale me off the list princess.

Could your wee just not be too weak? Or bad test?

Fingers crossed x

Don't know. Guess it's possible. But I'm not holding my breath. If I don't bleed over the weekend I'm going to go see my midwife even though I hadn't planned it til near end of first tri.

Oh confusion I'm sorry your lines aren't progressing I hope it's not the worst.

Button so glad it's not ectopic it will be a stressful wait but like you sàid for now your are pregnant that's what you hold on to.

Afm I'm still doing well tiredness and nausea are getting worse but not vomiting yay! Struggling at work though as no one knows so I must just seem lazy and forgetful :(

Thats great news button! Hopefully its not an ectopic pregnancy and everything goes well. AFM i bought a cozy beige blanket for my baby. I feel excited already now i just have to wait for the gender.

hiii!!!!! i love to join in if i may! im a army wife. me & my husband have been trying over a year and finally got pregnant on valentines day! (you can check out my chart ;) ) im due on november 3rd! so far im 6 weeks and 3 days! i found out i was pregnant two days after my implantation dip so i got a positive super early so i got lucky! we are excited! ive NEVER been pregnant, not even a chemical so im pretty antsy about my pregnancy & very cautious. ahaha! my family is excited to so im pretty relaxed! here is my bump from today (6 weeks, 3 days). my doctor thinks im having twins but we wont know till the 31st of this month. but i started showing at 4 weeks & 3 days. i think im having a girl because im ALWAYS dreaming about a little girl. i had a dream 3 days ago that i gave birth to a girl at 22 weeks, and it makes me nervous cause i was born at 23 weeks. so im super nervous. LOL :haha:
Welcome and congratulations Presley!! :happydance: I will add you to the front page with your edd. Here's to a h&h 9 months xxx

Hi ladies, after one hell of a day in cautiously back!

I went back in for my blood test today and while I was there she scanned me again but still nothing. I had a call at lunchtime saying my bloods were 1300 and they wanted me to come back down. I said yes but I'd have to bring LO and they asked if someone would be able to collect him if it turned out to be ectopic and I needed to stay in for surgery. I was a bundle of nerves when I got there but they were really nice and the nurse entertained LO while I was scanned again. Then the dr said she'd found an early pregnancy and it was in the right place. I've got to go back in two weeks to check for viability and dates but for now I am pregnant.
oh button that is fab news, I've been thinking of you today.
Fxd for more good news in two weeks....it seems so long away for you :hugs: xxx

Don't know. Guess it's possible. But I'm not holding my breath. If I don't bleed over the weekend I'm going to go see my midwife even though I hadn't planned it til near end of first tri.
oh Confuzion I am hoping and praying you are wrong. How do you feel? Are you having any symptoms? Lots of hugs:hugs:Xxx

I still feel pregnant. And no signs of losing the pregnancy yet. I'm afraid to be hopeful as the test line was faint. But I guess I won't know for sure unless I get betas. So going in next week for some tests (provided I don't start bleeding before then).

I'll update you all when I know what's happening.

Button that is such good news!

Sorry confuzion, hopefully it's just weak pee!! Perhaps fmu tomorrow?

AFM I have one clearblue digital left do you think at 5+5 I'll see a 3+ (I got my 2-3 over a week ago?)
My nausea seems to be all day :( but worse in the evenings!
Had first midwife appointment today, they were lovely and they have referred me for my booking in appointment at 8 weeks!

So as for the LMP debate.
Mine was like January 5th and I ovulated February 11-13. So LMP def not accurate :)

I still feel pregnant. And no signs of losing the pregnancy yet. I'm afraid to be hopeful as the test line was faint. But I guess I won't know for sure unless I get betas. So going in next week for some tests (provided I don't start bleeding before then).

I'll update you all when I know what's happening.

Honey don't lose faith just yet!! I read on here a woman post in first tri saying with her DD she didn't even get a BFP until she was 26 DPO!!

Stay positive! This pregnancy business is never black and white for everyone :hugs:

Button that is such good news!

Sorry confuzion, hopefully it's just weak pee!! Perhaps fmu tomorrow?

AFM I have one clearblue digital left do you think at 5+5 I'll see a 3+ (I got my 2-3 over a week ago?)
My nausea seems to be all day :( but worse in the evenings!
Had first midwife appointment today, they were lovely and they have referred me for my booking in appointment at 8 weeks!

I got a 3+ at 4+6 so I would definitely say it is possible! Because I have a poas addiction, I used a dollar store test and got the test line as dark as the control line yesterday. I'm 5+4 today and very antsy for my scan on April 1st!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->