November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I caved. I thought maybe telling more people about my "plan" would make me stick to it, but NOPE. Couldn't do it.
After dinner/bath/jammies I brought DD into her room and put her into a "Big Sister" shirt. Then I sent her into the living room to "go show Daddy her surprise!" It took him a second but then he looks up at me and asked, "Momma, are you pregnant?" And then he grinned from ear to ear and teared up! It was awesome, even if it wasn't how I planned it :)

Ahhhhh....no more secrets to keep!
Well...except at work!

Soooo cute xx

Hey ladies! I decided to cancel the clinic sono since i have no idea how dirty/clean clinic is. Until April 8 it is. Praying everything will be ok even though im gnna be scared to see the screen.

Ab I am so sorry. We are all here for you. I hope you have lots of support irl and are blessed with your rainbow soon :hugs:

Sorry asthma is causing problems for some of you ladies. I wonder if that's a common problem in pregnancy?

Xxx

I researched it last pregnancy it said being pregnant can worsen asthma or make it better, or not make a difference, there's no way to tell.
Jalanis there are health requirements every business has to live up to they wouldn't be allowed to operate if they were dirty

Its cause its just a sono place im not sure if its a clinic. And well its actually downtown where theres lots of stores that sell cheap stuff like the chinese ppl and stuff. Dont think its like a plaza or a mall totally different environment there. Its kind of like a flea market except theres buildings for the stores. And well the clinic is located around there. Im not even sure if its a good place cause when i talked to the guy he didnt even have scheduled appointments any day either which seemed curious to me as i expected for him to be booked he was available every day and time.

My friend had a scan at 8 weeks yesterday abdominally.
I'm gonna call and see what I'm down for as when I had an internal scan with jace I had some spotting a few days later, may or may not have been related!

hiii!!!!! i love to join in if i may! im a army wife. me & my husband have been trying over a year and finally got pregnant on valentines day! (you can check out my chart ;) ) im due on november 3rd! so far im 6 weeks and 3 days! i found out i was pregnant two days after my implantation dip so i got a positive super early so i got lucky! we are excited! ive NEVER been pregnant, not even a chemical so im pretty antsy about my pregnancy & very cautious. ahaha! my family is excited to so im pretty relaxed! here is my bump from today (6 weeks, 3 days). my doctor thinks im having twins but we wont know till the 31st of this month. but i started showing at 4 weeks & 3 days. i think im having a girl because im ALWAYS dreaming about a little girl. i had a dream 3 days ago that i gave birth to a girl at 22 weeks, and it makes me nervous cause i was born at 23 weeks. so im super nervous. LOL :haha:

Attachments

• 6 weeks 3 days.jpg
    6 weeks 3 days.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1
hiii!!!!! i love to join in if i may! im a army wife. me & my husband have been trying over a year and finally got pregnant on valentines day! (you can check out my chart ;) ) im due on november 3rd! so far im 6 weeks and 3 days! i found out i was pregnant two days after my implantation dip so i got a positive super early so i got lucky! we are excited! ive NEVER been pregnant, not even a chemical so im pretty antsy about my pregnancy & very cautious. ahaha! my family is excited to so im pretty relaxed! here is my bump from today (6 weeks, 3 days). my doctor thinks im having twins but we wont know till the 31st of this month. but i started showing at 4 weeks & 3 days. i think im having a girl because im ALWAYS dreaming about a little girl. i had a dream 3 days ago that i gave birth to a girl at 22 weeks, and it makes me nervous cause i was born at 23 weeks. so im super nervous. LOL :haha:

First of all CONGRATS! Isnt it exciting! Whats your name? As i dont like talking like "burnsforbaby" :haha:. I also started showing already and its so weird because with my previous pregnancy/loss i was barely gnna start showing at 11wks and with this pregnancy i got bloated instantly and am still. I know for sure mine is bloat i have a small poochy stomach due to after having my LO. Were 3 days apart:happydance: but i get my first appt/sono til the 8th of next month :nope:. A bit scared but i will leave it in gods hands.

congratulations and welcome :) x

Morning ladies

100% sure im in week 6 now, first thing i did when i woke up was throw up :/ i feel sooo sickly.

Id be unlucky one and my asthma gets worse, it really hurt my chest when i was sick.

hope everyone else is well x

6+3. I've officially passed the point where my longest pregnancy ended.

I have a weird feeling...

First of all CONGRATS! Isnt it exciting! Whats your name? As i dont like talking like "burnsforbaby" :haha:. I also started showing already and its so weird because with my previous pregnancy/loss i was barely gnna start showing at 11wks and with this pregnancy i got bloated instantly and am still. I know for sure mine is bloat i have a small poochy stomach due to after having my LO. Were 3 days apart:happydance: but i get my first appt/sono til the 8th of next month :nope:. A bit scared but i will leave it in gods hands.

oh hi! my name is Presley, like Elvis Presley. im only 100 pounds per pregnancy but weigh 106.5 right now. like i said this is my first pregnancy so im super nervous. lolol. my doctor said im showing so early cause im so small and i could be carrying twins. so only god knows but we will find out soon.

congratulations and welcome :) x

awe thanks! when are you due?

Hi! Welcome, just wanna let you know if you got pregnant on Valentine's day your due date would be 8th November. My due date is November the 4th and I conceived on the 11th :p The reason for your confusion is because of your longer cycle, if you don't ovulate on day 14, working out your due date by LMP isn't accurate.

Hi! Welcome, just wanna let you know if you got pregnant on Valentine's day your due date would be 8th November. My due date is November the 4th and I conceived on the 11th :p The reason for your confusion is because of your longer cycle, if you don't ovulate on day 14, working out your due date by LMP isn't accurate.

i ovulated on the 19th day of a 32 cycle but my obgyn is going off my lmp which is jan 27th, not off of when i ovulated because complication births are high risk for me and my moms side so she said ill probably deliver oct 24th-november 9th but she obviously dont care when i ovulated. -_- LOL! but yeah my lmp says november 3rd. & yes it is, my doctor went from jan 27th and counted 40 weeks and got november 3rd. & working out my lmp has nothing to due with my cycle length. your pregnant for 40 weeks no matter what your lmp is anyways.

I agree Burnsforbaby.My due date is 4th nov going from LMP which is all any docs seem to care about.We DTD on Valentines day and according to FF i didnt OV till the 16th.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->