November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

DH and I are both 34...we'll be 35 when LO arrives. We're going on 5 years of marriage but have been together for 14 years.

I'm 30 and DH will be 39 on Monday. We've been together for 6 years, married 3.5. He's excited because hell have both of his kids before he turns 40!

[IMG]https://i61.tinypic.com/2ymaxzd.jpg[/IMG]

Our baby bean , all is thankfully well and we saw a heartbeat! This was a abdominal ultrasound . So happy :)

https://i61.tinypic.com/2ymaxzd.jpg

Our baby bean , all is thankfully well and we saw a heartbeat! This was a abdominal ultrasound . So happy :)

Brilliant news. praying I follow in your footsteps on Wednesday x

Great scan picture! Do we have slot of scans coming up next week? Mines Thursday c

Great Scan pic babymambo,glad you could see a heartbeat at such an early gestation,you must feel so relieved.
Looking forward to all the scan pics coming up
:dust:

Mines not until 1st April :( look forward to seeing all your scan pictures though!

Eeek! Against my better judgement can I cautiously join this group? I'm only 12dpo, but tested yesterday at 11dpo only because I had plans to go out with some old college friends and wanted to find out if it was safe to have a few cocktails or not. I'm NOT an early tester and the exact opposite of a POAS-aholic, I have BFN PTSD. Well..... BFP! I tested again this morning and the line seemed a little darker.

I just had an ectopic pregnancy in October/November and was treated with methotrexate and thankfully saved my tube. That was my first bfp after a year of trying. This was my first cycle that I was given the clear to try again. I'm soooooo nervous and learned the hard way not to get ahead of myself and anything can happen. I just pray bean is implanted properly and in the right spot this time!

Anyway.... What the hell. I may as well enjoy the moment. I'll go for bloods on Monday at 14dpo and I'm SO nervous! Last time my very low hcg readings killed my hopes almost immediately.

Anyway, can you put me down for November 24th? I almost had a heart attack when I saw that due date after putting in my O date in the estimator. It's also my late father's birthday and I can't help feeling that its a sign and Devine intervention. :flower:

Eeek! Against my better judgement can I cautiously join this group? I'm only 12dpo, but tested yesterday at 11dpo only because I had plans to go out with some old college friends and wanted to find out if it was safe to have a few cocktails or not. I'm NOT an early tester and the exact opposite of a POAS-aholic, I have BFN PTSD. Well..... BFP! I tested again this morning and the line seemed a little darker.

I just had an ectopic pregnancy in October/November and was treated with methotrexate and thankfully saved my tube. That was my first bfp after a year of trying. This was my first cycle that I was given the clear to try again. I'm soooooo nervous and learned the hard way not to get ahead of myself and anything can happen. I just pray bean is implanted properly and in the right spot this time!

Anyway.... What the hell. I may as well enjoy the moment. I'll go for bloods on Monday at 14dpo and I'm SO nervous! Last time my very low hcg readings killed my hopes almost immediately.

Anyway, can you put me down for November 24th? I almost had a heart attack when I saw that due date after putting in my O date in the estimator. It's also my late father's birthday and I can't help feeling that its a sign and Devine intervention. :flower:

Welcome :) and big congrats.
Sounds like youve had hard time, glad to hear your tube was saved.

Im about be due around 10days before hubby grandad had a stroke, i do feel it as a positive outcome for us, like a sign too.

all the best for your blood test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->