November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I have a scan set for Friday only because my progesterone has been so low. My last bloods my hcg was 3150 but progesterone was 8.9 so the Dr. wants to just check. Not going to lie.... It's freaking my out a little.

I have a scan set for Friday only because my progesterone has been so low. My last bloods my hcg was 3150 but progesterone was 8.9 so the Dr. wants to just check. Not going to lie.... It's freaking my out a little.

Are u on supplements?

Yes. Progesterone pessaries. I was doing one a day but she bumped me up to 2 a day.

Yes. Progesterone pessaries. I was doing one a day but she bumped me up to 2 a day.

i have to agree with hopeful, you can only do so much. but if your doing everything you should like eating right & taking your meds for it i think youll be fine girl. ill pray for you that everything goes good & is going good. :hugs:

Oh and i forgot to say we wont be team yellow ... as soon as we can find out we will be. We're far too impatient!! We also want to get prepared.

me & my hubby are doing the same thing because hes deploying when im like 22 weeks so we want to find out ASAP plus my mom wants to do a baby shower and i dont want all gender neutral color stuff. so we will be finding out as soon as we can. plus aint nobody got time for that. especially not me. ahahahha!

We are going to find out the gender... My DH keeps saying if it a girl he is going to cry. And he is telling me that now just so I will be warned. I know deep down he will be happy either way.

I started light leaking from right boob! Not much just if i squeeze it but its tooooo early for something to come out at 6 weeks. Well i wont blame myself i get alot of milk supply when im preggo. With my LO i literally leaked 4 months and on and my previous pregnancy i was beginning to a little.

I started light leaking from right boob! Not much just if i squeeze it but its tooooo early for something to come out at 6 weeks. Well i wont blame myself i get alot of milk supply when im preggo. With my LO i literally leaked 4 months and on and my previous pregnancy i was beginning to a little.

I've always had this when I squeeze them, guess you don't realize cos I don't normally squeeze them !

I dont squeeze them either but i was just curious i tried it once and it came out haha. Did you breastfeed your LO?

Yes til about 3.5 months. Always had this since I stopped when I squeeze them

And why did you stop? Im jus asking, curious much. I literally stopped in 2 weeks i had so much milk supply i couldnt go out comfortably cause the pads would fill up and wet my shirt quick. I would use the pump and the bottle would get full really quick. So i just had to stop since i didnt know what to do with so much milk and i didnt want my shirts all wet

Hi ladies

I just found out about this thread. I am due in November too, so thought of joining you :happydance:

And why did you stop? Im jus asking, curious much. I literally stopped in 2 weeks i had so much milk supply i couldnt go out comfortably cause the pads would fill up and wet my shirt quick. I would use the pump and the bottle would get full really quick. So i just had to stop since i didnt know what to do with so much milk and i didnt want my shirts all wet

I had oversupply too, so started just feeding early morning and to sleep at night at 3 weeks. You don't think how depressed you get just from being constantly dirty and sticky! So just 2 feeds a day reduced my supply to "normal" but when he was 3.5 months he ended up with a bad case of bronchiolitis and developed breast refusal, as he was so sick and would only take bottle I went with it and eventually dried up.

I know it feels horrible going out sticky and wet of milk. Im planning to again but not sure how it will go with my milk supply

I had oversupply too and a fast let down so I stopped bf after a week and pumped instead. It was easy to bring my supply down then by leaving it longer/ pumping less milk though it got annoying, I stopped when he was four months and I leak if I squeeze too!

TMI!! I have a very annoying symptom (had it with DS) diarrhoea every morning it's like my version of morning sickness! Ergh.

Hi ladies, can I join in? Just found out we're expecting no 2 due end of Nov :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->