November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I'm far too impatient to stay team yellow!

I'm the same lol OH and I are thinking of being another private scan for 16 weeks to find out lol that's how impatient I am!!! I'm very much a planner and like to be organised RE buying!!

DH and I are both 34...we'll be 35 when LO arrives. We're going on 5 years of marriage but have been together for 14 years.

i cant believe your almost 8 weeks! x
Yea time was going super slow but now it seems to be going faster

[IMG]https://i61.tinypic.com/2ymaxzd.jpg[/IMG]

Our baby bean , all is thankfully well and we saw a heartbeat! This was a abdominal ultrasound . So happy :)
That's great news!

Great scan picture! Do we have slot of scans coming up next week? Mines Thursday c
I have a scan and midwife appt on tues...can't wait!

Mines not until 1st April :( look forward to seeing all your scan pictures though!

its only 2 weeks and 3 days till april (according to your ticker)

i think thats flying by x

Yeah hopefully it flies by! Can't wait to see our little bean!!

Who's finding out the gender? And who's team yellow?
We'll prob have my sister do a scan at 16 weeks to find out the gender

Eeek! Against my better judgement can I cautiously join this group? I'm only 12dpo, but tested yesterday at 11dpo only because I had plans to go out with some old college friends and wanted to find out if it was safe to have a few cocktails or not. I'm NOT an early tester and the exact opposite of a POAS-aholic, I have BFN PTSD. Well..... BFP! I tested again this morning and the line seemed a little darker.

I just had an ectopic pregnancy in October/November and was treated with methotrexate and thankfully saved my tube. That was my first bfp after a year of trying. This was my first cycle that I was given the clear to try again. I'm soooooo nervous and learned the hard way not to get ahead of myself and anything can happen. I just pray bean is implanted properly and in the right spot this time!

Anyway.... What the hell. I may as well enjoy the moment. I'll go for bloods on Monday at 14dpo and I'm SO nervous! Last time my very low hcg readings killed my hopes almost immediately.

Anyway, can you put me down for November 24th? I almost had a heart attack when I saw that due date after putting in my O date in the estimator. It's also my late father's birthday and I can't help feeling that its a sign and Devine intervention. :flower:
Congrats and I think it's def a sign it's your dads bday!

Im 23 DH is 24 were almost gonna be 4 yrs married. And totally NOT team yellow. Im eager to find out haha and my scan isnt til April,8.

It's official. My pregnancy test has gone negative this morning at 17 DPO after a faint test yesterday. My cervix has dropped. Feeling crampy. My baby dot didn't stick.

Thanks for having me all.

It's official. My pregnancy test has gone negative this morning at 17 DPO after a faint test yesterday. My cervix has dropped. Feeling crampy. My baby dot didn't stick.

So sorry to hear this!

im so sorry x x

So sorry confuzion

so sorry to hear that confuzion.I wish you all the best and hope to see you in first tri soon :hugs:
We have decided to stay team yellow this time as we found out last time.I am sooo impatient so this is going to be really hard for me!
:dust:

Oh confusion so sorry to hear that I hope to see you back in first tri soon though.

I'll be finding out gender so I know things for buying and names. I have considered staying team yellow but I don't have the patience. Finding out at 20 weeks when you are half way through seems like a great time to me!

I am sorry confuzion.

We are team yellow. I am 34 on Monday and my hubby is 28.

I would like to join you all. I just got my bfp a week ago. I am freaking out about every twinge and still poas to make sure the line is getting darker! I need some buddies to help me along the way! I am due november 19! Seems soooo far away.

So sorry confuzion :(

So good to see our little group growing!
Looking forward to a busy week of lots of scan pics! Mine is Wednesday afternoon.

Dh and I are both 33 and we have been together for 17 years...married for 3.5!
We will definitely be staying team yellow...the surprise is the best!
I seem to be the only one with no scan date...it will be 12 weeks ish?
Eeek! Against my better judgement can I cautiously join this group? I'm only 12dpo, but tested yesterday at 11dpo only because I had plans to go out with some old college friends and wanted to find out if it was safe to have a few cocktails or not. I'm NOT an early tester and the exact opposite of a POAS-aholic, I have BFN PTSD. Well..... BFP! I tested again this morning and the line seemed a little darker.

I just had an ectopic pregnancy in October/November and was treated with methotrexate and thankfully saved my tube. That was my first bfp after a year of trying. This was my first cycle that I was given the clear to try again. I'm soooooo nervous and learned the hard way not to get ahead of myself and anything can happen. I just pray bean is implanted properly and in the right spot this time!

Anyway.... What the hell. I may as well enjoy the moment. I'll go for bloods on Monday at 14dpo and I'm SO nervous! Last time my very low hcg readings killed my hopes almost immediately.

Anyway, can you put me down for November 24th? I almost had a heart attack when I saw that due date after putting in my O date in the estimator. It's also my late father's birthday and I can't help feeling that its a sign and Devine intervention. :flower:

I would like to join you all. I just got my bfp a week ago. I am freaking out about every twinge and still poas to make sure the line is getting darker! I need some buddies to help me along the way! I am due november 19! Seems soooo far away.
massive congratulations ladies and welcome to the group!
Happy & healthy 9 months to you both. I will go add you to the front page :happydance: xxx

Oh Confuzion we are all so dreadfully sorry.
Thinking of you guys and sending so much love :hugs:
I hope you get that rainbow soon xxx

Welcome to all the new comers :)

So sorry Confuzion. :hugs: I have faith we will see you straight back here very very soon.

Both DH and I are 32 - 33 this year. Been together about 9 years, married for 4. :)

I don't have many preg symptoms today. I hate it when that happens....It worries me. But i know these things happen in waves and i should enjoy it while it's settled. But ugh, come on symptoms!! Kick my bum so i know all is ok! lol

May I join you ladies? I believe I am due November 1st! First ultrasound is on Monday March 17th ... This is baby #2 for hubby and I! Both hubby and I are 28! Was a long road to get pregnant with our dd so we thought we would start trying early in 2014! We decided February was a good month to try... Well much to our dismay happened 1st try! I think we are both in shock!! Wishing you all a very healthy and happy 9months! :)

Oh and i forgot to say we wont be team yellow ... as soon as we can find out we will be. We're far too impatient!! We also want to get prepared.

May I join you ladies? I believe I am due November 1st! First ultrasound is on Monday March 17th ... This is baby #2 for hubby and I! Both hubby and I are 28! Was a long road to get pregnant with our dd so we thought we would start trying early in 2014! We decided February was a good month to try... Well much to our dismay happened 1st try! I think we are both in shock!! Wishing you all a very healthy and happy 9months! :)

Congrats love and welcome!

Wow there are quite a few here due on the 1st!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->