November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

May I join you ladies? I believe I am due November 1st! First ultrasound is on Monday March 17th ... This is baby #2 for hubby and I! Both hubby and I are 28! Was a long road to get pregnant with our dd so we thought we would start trying early in 2014! We decided February was a good month to try... Well much to our dismay happened 1st try! I think we are both in shock!! Wishing you all a very healthy and happy 9months! :)
:haha: I've heard that story quite a lot!! I'm sure once the shock has past you will be properly excited!!
Congratulations and welcome. I will add you to the front page...h&h 9 months xxx

I have a scan set for Friday only because my progesterone has been so low. My last bloods my hcg was 3150 but progesterone was 8.9 so the Dr. wants to just check. Not going to lie.... It's freaking my out a little.
Sending positive thoughts Hun xxx

Hi ladies

I just found out about this thread. I am due in November too, so thought of joining you :happydance:

Hi ladies, can I join in? Just found out we're expecting no 2 due end of Nov :)
congratulations ladies! :happydance: welcome to the thread :hugs:
Do either of you know an edd yet and I can add you to the front page?
I wish you both a h&h 9 months xxx

I started light leaking from right boob! Not much just if i squeeze it but its tooooo early for something to come out at 6 weeks. Well i wont blame myself i get alot of milk supply when im preggo. With my LO i literally leaked 4 months and on and my previous pregnancy i was beginning to a little.

After having my first, first sign in tww was leaky nipple always the right aswell. I only BF for 1 week with each baby. x

Hi Ladies, please can I join you?
I got my BFP on 13/03/14 and then a "2-3 weeks" on a clearblue digi on 14/03/13. I believe I am due on the 21st November :-D
Being very careful this pregnancy after a loss in December 2013 but it is so hard not to get excited!!
I wish they did earlier scans and HCG tests in the UK just so I could check everything is ok.

H&H 9 months to everybody!

I got my BFP on 13/03/14 and then a "2-3 weeks" on a clearblue digi on 14/03/13. I believe I am due on the 21st November :-D
Being very careful this pregnancy after a loss in December 2013 but it is so hard not to get excited!!
I wish they did earlier scans and HCG tests in the UK just so I could check everything is ok.

welcome and congrats :)
can always pay for a private scan. x

Hi everyone! OH and I found out we are pregnant on March 3rd with our first. My EDD is November 16th!

We are getting married in less than a month, so I better fit in my dress!

Hi and welcome they are pretty useless I've paid for a private scan next week because nhs won't do one. I think it will help me a lot to see everything is okay.

Hi and welcome they are pretty useless I've paid for a private scan next week because nhs won't do one. I think it will help me a lot to see everything is okay.

I have done the same, I have a private scan booked for 8 weeks and 2 days, the cheapest in my area was £65 but I know in some areas you can find them for £40. I decided £65 was a fine price considering I am contemplating spending well over £500 on a travel system ( if I get my own way with my over half) and I would rather have the piece of mind of a scan and then lower my budget on something else I need to buy for the baby later down the line.

Hi everyone! OH and I found out we are pregnant on March 3rd with our first. My EDD is November 16th!

Welcome and congrats :)

Ooh exciting times, everything sorted? im sure you will fit in your dress be morning sickness id be worried about x

Hi Apple and littlefishy I would love to get a private scan done but I don't think my husband will let me! I will wait until my midwife appointment and if she doesn't send me for one I may have to just persuade my husband into it :)

Mandaa - congratulations how exciting! I am sure you will fit in your dress

Hello all! I'm due November 14th. I only found out yesterday as I had an odd bleed last week which I assumed was AF... Turns out it was IB as I got a strong BFP yesterday! I had a lot of spotting through first tri last time around and I think that will be the case again this time. I feel pretty much normal!

It took ages to get pregnant due to breastfeeding causing irregular and then short cycles, but we got there in the end! No change in milk supply yet according to my daughter...

as of right now due to my LMP I'm due Nov 4th. Will confirm once I finally get to the doctor.

I just had an official positive test this morning! 2 very distinct bars. I took one a few days ago, and it still looked negative with maybe a hint of an outline, so I'm guessing I caught it pretty early. I plugged in my last menstrual period day to an online calculator and got November 17th, but I feel like after I go to the doc, it will probably be a little but later lol. We'll see :)

Congrats to all the new ladies!

We told all of my aunts and uncles last night at my moms house and called DHs grandma. So now all of our family knows. We haven't told friends yet but will as we see them. And we'll wait to announce on FB until after 12 weeks

Congrats Lily! And everyone else i havent congratulated yet. H & H 9 months ladies. My nips are super sore now and i think i gained already 3 pounds! Doc is gnna kill me! I need to start strict dieting again.

Ooh exciting times, everything sorted? im sure you will fit in your dress be morning sickness id be worried about x

Nothing yet with sickness, so I'm hoping it stays that way, but we'll see what happens. If worse comes to worse, I'll see what the doctor could give me to help out that day. The concern with my dress is it's a zip back and fits perfect, so I literally can't gain even a pound in the next 4 weeks or it won't fit. The big concern I'm having is over bloating and my boobs, because my boobs have been incredibly sore and itchy, so I get paranoid that they'll grow and the bust and belly are the two form fitting areas. It'll all work out regardless, because it has to! Just trying to be super strict with eating and working out.

I go to the doctor for an appointment tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to that!

Nothing yet with sickness, so I'm hoping it stays that way, but we'll see what happens. If worse comes to worse, I'll see what the doctor could give me to help out that day. The concern with my dress is it's a zip back and fits perfect, so I literally can't gain even a pound in the next 4 weeks or it won't fit. The big concern I'm having is over bloating and my boobs, because my boobs have been incredibly sore and itchy, so I get paranoid that they'll grow and the bust and belly are the two form fitting areas. It'll all work out regardless, because it has to! Just trying to be super strict with eating and working out.

I go to the doctor for an appointment tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to that!

yeah it will :D i noticed few foods/drinks seem to set off my bloat over last 2 weeks.
Is that to confirm everything? This your first baby? x

Everyone knows now about baby number 2!
What's even better, I am gonna be an aunty for the first time! My brothers girlfriend is due a week or 2 after me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->