November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I had my first appointment today with the midwife. It was just a booking in app so mainly just questions and filling in forms, but it was fun to get my file and really start believing I'm pregnant again :yipee:
The midwife reckons my edd is more like 30th of October...but I'm sticking to the 1st as o and bd seem to fit better :wacko:
They will send my details now for my first scan which will be between 11-14 weeks so no more excitement for me for a while. The tiredness has hit me full force today and work is manic so I'm heading to bed early!! Xxx

I have done 4 FRERs so far (13-16 DPO) and will keep going until I run out!

13-16 FRER.jpg

I actually felt nauseous this afternoon. I was crazily thrilled since this is my first real pregnany symptom. haha :haha: :wacko:

yay PK, glad it all went well. You are truly pregnant, how fun to have it set in a bit! Hope you get some rest. xo

Princess: Eeeek so exciting!!!

Those lines look lovely Twinklie!!! <3 Here are mine!

Attachments

• 1973951_10203123882359438_136270145_o.jpg
    1973951_10203123882359438_136270145_o.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 11
Oh fantastic line Leinz!!!! How fun. I am a POAS addict, love it.

I've been poas everything, even OPK! But 4 out of the last 5 months lines didn't get dark. They got dark, went faint... ETC. I didn't make it past 5+4 and Finally they are looking good.

Lovely lines ladies! :yipee:
I was rubbish at poas when I was ttc and still rubbish now! Xxx

Might have had another crying breakdown! :S

OH has been well stressed about the car having a leak that needed £95 to be fixed and getting all angry and stressy about it and I just lost it and I was like, what if we go to the scan tomorrow and the baby is dead, all of this stuff today will just not be important any more at all.

Can still hear it's little heartbeat :happydance::cloud9:

Attachments

• IMAG1978.jpg
    IMAG1978.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 9
Kazine: Everything is going to be perfect! You got this, snuggling babe in there! :)

Tracilacy look at that gorgeous little bean!! Beautiful :cloud9:
Precious times xxx

Hi guys

Got a surprise BFP this morning. Only tested because I've been crabby as all hell and completely knackered for the last week.

We weren't trying. Still trying to wrap my head around it.

Due date is 25th November according to LMP. No idea when I ovulated!

Completely terrified by the idea of two under two :/

Hello! Can I join you ladies? I am due somewhere between November 21st (LMP) and November 25th (ovulation).

This pregnancy was actually unplanned, although not at all unwelcome! Our twins are 15 months old, and we had planned to TTC again when they turned 2. So we're a bit early, but we are still happy and excited :)

I got my bfp at 9dpo, see progression pic below!

So glad to meet you all :D

Attachments

• IMG_20140317_120827.jpg
    IMG_20140317_120827.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
Kazine u and the baby will be fine :) the baby needs u to relax and trust in it (easier said than done I know) good luck tomorrow I can't wait to hear about it

Hi guys

Got a surprise BFP this morning. Only tested because I've been crabby as all hell and completely knackered for the last week.

We weren't trying. Still trying to wrap my head around it.

Due date is 25th November according to LMP. No idea when I ovulated!

Completely terrified by the idea of two under two :/
Eeeeeeek a surprise bfp! Love it! Congrats laodicean :hugs:
2 under 2 must be quite a shock but they will be so close and cute together I get that makes it so special...it will be fine! :hugs: we have a couple of aides on here with a young baby number 1 and pregnant again so lots of support I'm sure.
I wish you a h&h 9 months and will go add you to the front page xxx

Hello! Can I join you ladies? I am due somewhere between November 21st (LMP) and November 25th (ovulation).

This pregnancy was actually unplanned, although not at all unwelcome! Our twins are 15 months old, and we had planned to TTC again when they turned 2. So we're a bit early, but we are still happy and excited :)

I got my bfp at 9dpo, see progression pic below!

So glad to meet you all :D
dragonfly Wing!!! I remember you from the Conkers ttc page! Congratulations Hun!! :hugs: wow how are the twins?
So you are a little early with number 3 but what is meant to be is meant to be! Things will be fab :kiss:
H& h 9 months...I will go put you on the front page xxx

Mines at 3pm- wish I'd been able to have it morning! Think ill get Jace dressed and go the shops for a wander. If I stay home ill get stressed as the house is so messy and trying to clean it is like dusting in an earthquake!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->