November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Had a bit of a crying strop this afternoon. The car was in the garage and wasn't ready by the time OH got outta work so he text me saying he was going for a pint, at 4 in the afternoon, when weve barely got any money left for the rest of the week. He used to drink too much and occasionally still does and he was the one saying we didn't have money left... Until he wants a drink!

Whenever i try to get him not to buy cans of beer for the house he pulls the "you always get whatever you want" card, I'M PREGNANT! And I'm feeling sick and only certain foods don't make me wanna puke! Starting to think that he just doesmt understand that I'm actually pregnant!!!

Yet here's me feeling selfish that yes I always do get what I want! :brat: maybe I should just suffer through everything, feeling sick and eating things that make me want to puke just so he doesnt think I'm a spoilt brat

Kazine: Eeeek! Tomorrow you see your baby for the first time. Very exciting! <3

MummytoAMber: Eeeek, just a few more days until your scan!!!!! :) x

Hey ladies! Excited to see everyones scans coming up.

AFM my symptoms have worsened :cry: my nips still hurt which i dont mind but NAUSEAS hit me hard already, everything grosses me out. I was making DH some lunch for work and oh boy i finished and left it there i didnt even get to make him breakfast like before. It all grossed me out. Hopefully i donpt end up vomitting like i did with my LO the whole pregnancy.

Sorry to hear that kazine; men can be idiots!! I'd say focus in your scan and make sure you post a picture :)

Jalanis hope your nausea settles down a bit! I've had an okay day today re nausea, which tomorrow is going to be bad!

Is anyone's bloat going crazy? I didn't even recognise my tummy this morning, I've grown a tummy over night literally!! It looks like a little bump (I know it's not!) at this rate none of my clothes will fit!! I've donated all my 'fat' clothes oh nooo!! I think it's an excuse to go shopping hehe!!!

Sorry Kazine. Try to have a calm rational conversation about it, don't make it personal make it about the issue, and focus on seeing your baby soon!

My hcg was 62 as of 15 DPO (I read 59 is average), and progesterone was 20.6. Going to get blood drawn again tomorrow at 17 DPO to check and hope for doubling!

Im with you Laura. My jeans dont button no more so i have to use a hair tie for them to close without being tight. Its so weird how my previous pregnancy i was literally the same til about 11 wks and this time around i was bloated even before AF was due

My bloating has got so much worse this past week!! I hate to think what I'll be like in 2 weeks time!

Hey ladies! Excited to see everyones scans coming up.

AFM my symptoms have worsened :cry: my nips still hurt which i dont mind but NAUSEAS hit me hard already, everything grosses me out. I was making DH some lunch for work and oh boy i finished and left it there i didnt even get to make him breakfast like before. It all grossed me out. Hopefully i donpt end up vomitting like i did with my LO the whole pregnancy.

looking at and the thought of butter makes me cringe lol x

Sorry Kazine. Try to have a calm rational conversation about it, don't make it personal make it about the issue, and focus on seeing your baby soon!

My hcg was 62 as of 15 DPO (I read 59 is average), and progesterone was 20.6. Going to get blood drawn again tomorrow at 17 DPO to check and hope for doubling!

You got this!!! :)

Hey ladies had my appt today heard my lil pumpkins heartbeat oh that little whoosh whoosh sound made this feel real so I feel like I can be excited now the said I'm about 6and a half weeks along I'll post the ultrasound pic later :)

Fantastic news ! Congrats !

Alright, I need someone to talk me off the ledge. I've taken a pregnancy test every day since 11dpo, and have seen progression every day. Until today. Today's test at 15dpo is exactly the same, no change from yesterday's, at 14dpo. If anything, it might even be a smidgen lighter- but really I think about the same. Granted they are both dark, and slightly darker than the control line, but I still thought I'd see a bit of progression. Plus, I have ZERO symptoms today. Those two things have me thinking the worse today, even though I got great numbers (275) yesterday. Oy. I'm crazy, right? I think it's time to put the pee sticks away.

Missy: I wouldn't worry hun. Its just one day. The test probably just had a different amount of dye.

Step away from the sticks! You won't see progression every day if expect progression every two days ish. Just get those second bloods done then no more tests!

Alright, I need someone to talk me off the ledge. I've taken a pregnancy test every day since 11dpo, and have seen progression every day. Until today. Today's test at 15dpo is exactly the same, no change from yesterday's, at 14dpo. If anything, it might even be a smidgen lighter- but really I think about the same. Granted they are both dark, and slightly darker than the control line, but I still thought I'd see a bit of progression. Plus, I have ZERO symptoms today. Those two things have me thinking the worse today, even though I got great numbers (275) yesterday. Oy. I'm crazy, right? I think it's time to put the pee sticks away.

i didnt see line get darker every day. it was still light at 15dpo where ive seen others be a lot darker.
i think thats good idea putting them away :) x

I should take my own advice, but definitely don't try to see a progression every day. It will drive you nuts, and every test can be slightly different. I'm sure it's fine, the blood work is much more accurate!

I've only found good progression on FRER. HPT's aren't meant to tell you how pregnant you are but just yes or no.

I've just done another test as I've had a lot of spotting today and the test line is as dark as the control line so that's made me a bit happier. Can't wait for the next scan it'll be nice to know for sure.

Missy - I would put down the tests for a while. If you still want to test wait until the weekend.

I've only found good progression on FRER. HPT's aren't meant to tell you how pregnant you are but just yes or no.

Ugh. I am using frer's! lol

But, you all are right. Thanks for the pep talk, ladies. I'm getting bloods tomorrow and its time to put the pee sticks away! If my Beta was 275 yesterday and I had a dark line, and today it's the same dark line and hypothetically my hcg has increased but not quite doubles, there is only so much color variation that frer can give me, right? lol I am over thinking this. At this rate, it will be a long 9 months!

Hi all,

Can I join this list as well? I've seen a couple floating around on this site, but this seems by far the most active :)

First, baby and due date is Nov. 5th... according at least to this super early scan (so who knows, really). Excited to meet you all :)

Evening ladies :flower:

Can I come and join you? Due aprox 17th November although yet to have my booking in appt with midwife. I took an early HPT so it seems like I've been pregnant for aaaaages but I'm still not quite 6 weeks lol.

I'm also on the minimal symptoms thread as part from sensitive nips and a bit of evening bloat, I sometimes forget I'm pregnant lol. But I know symptoms may kick in soon so I'm enjoying the lull :haha:

Have a happy and healthy 9m folks and I'm going to enjoy being on this eventful journey with you all :thumbup:

Xx
hey ladies :wave: welcome and congrats! :happydance:
I will add you to the first page. H&h 9 months :thumbup: xxx

Hey ladies had my appt today heard my lil pumpkins heartbeat oh that little whoosh whoosh sound made this feel real so I feel like I can be excited now the said I'm about 6and a half weeks along I'll post the ultrasound pic later :)
awwwwww precious! :cloud9: xxx

Scan tomorrow! Eeeek.

I also just had THE most painful sneeze of my life! My whole uterus is just in agony when I sneeze. Is this happening to anyone else? :|
good luck tomorrow :hugs:
I've had really painful sneezes too and coughs :dohh:

Great start Twinklie :hugs: praying for doubling xxxxxxx
I agree with the other ladies. After the first few days poas just adds to worry which is not good for growing a bean. Put the tests away, relax, look after yourself and trust this is your time :hugs: xxx

MissyLissy: I'm sure its just the dye on the strip. How long have you been watching FRER progression. I've taken 5 of them now and thinking about buying another box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->