November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Still no MS for me yet ... but the breasts are hurting a lot, and I am absolutely exhausted. Can barely function to look after DS! And im back to work tomorrow... my goodness i hope im not this tired tomorrow. DS did come in to wake me up and he asked me to put him back to his bed in the night... Then i got up again after that to check on him again for some reason.

What i would give for a cappuccino about now. A real one, not this decaf rubbish!! :sleep:

I know the feeling, jace is 14 months and newly walking. Still fights every diaper change etc.
and he was up crying til midnight last night, plus I'm full up with flu!

Oh ya poor bugger! Being sick while pregnant is horrible, let alone having a toddler to run after as well. Poor thing, hope you get better asap!

Hey ladies had my appt today heard my lil pumpkins heartbeat oh that little whoosh whoosh sound made this feel real so I feel like I can be excited now the said I'm about 6and a half weeks along I'll post the ultrasound pic later :)

Good to hear hun! Looking forward to seeing it :)

Excited for Friday- have an appointment with head of gyno/ obs at hospital.
Will determine if I'm high risk or not and work out my pregnancy plan etc.
I have pcos and have had recurrent miscarriages, and with jace I had high blood pressure / calcified placenta which led to a class 1 emergency cesarean for placental abruption. I'm thinking ill have extra scans and monitoring towards the end to check the blood flow through placenta and possibly need blood pressure medication, either way I'm glad they're being proactive!

ugh, 7 weeks today & i have this horrible taste in my mouth, it taste like i drank nail polish remover.:wacko::cry::shrug:

Hopeful - good luck with the appt! I hope you got lots of extra scans to visit your bean but none of the complications!

Tracilacy - yay that's great news!

Hopeful -good luck with your appointment.

Had lovely time this afternoon, asthma flared up which meant me having a coughing fit basically throwing up most of todays food (didnt help i was feeling sickly though ) guess only positive side is i didnt get chance to get fat from the fruit and nut bar haha x

Oh Amber, i also have asthma, and normally I am totally in control, but I am just getting over a cold which has turned into a horrid cough. I'm afraid I'm going to cough this bean loose! :haha:

same here i had viral infection other week. Coughing normally isnt a problem but when youve got that sickly feeling for me anyways just seems to catch it and bam :|

Woke up this morning feeling awfully sickly as soon as i stood up i knew what was coming, yuk.
Mind saying that once it happens in morning i do feel ok for a few hours.

woow loads new ladies, congratulations :D
x

I'm the same- if I'm feeling really poorly I just stand over the loo and have a cough!

I'm nervous too. I've had a MMC in 2012 and 4 early losses in the last 5 months! BUT THIS IS IT!!!! <3

You both will have your rainbows too! WE'RE PREGNANT!!! I'm sorry for your losses. Don't let the past take your joy.

I'm loving your positive thoughts! This has to be it for you too! Sounds like you've been on quite the road. I think I remember you from the June Sunflowers group i was briefly a part of. Oh well.... Onwards and upwards! November Sparklers are where it's at! I'm looking forward to all our beautiful Fall/Thanksgiving (for the American ladies) babies!!

Yes, I was also briefly in June Sunflowers. I'm sorry we couldn't stay! That was my birthday EDD baby. I then didn't join a group because I was afraid of leaving those groups too. And now I'm here because we are having our sticky.

I'm also paranoid about getting a ticker. But things have to be different this time. I tried B6 and Progesterone. AF would arrive even with me having a BFP! :(

Hopefulfor1st: Didn't you have a January 2013 baby? :) So good to see you here! Everything will be fine. Happy for extra scans! :)

Wow,so much to catch up on.
Good luck for everyone having their scans this week.
My sickness is very bad,even the medication isnt getting rid of it completely.I have to stop myself throwing up in the street.Is it weird that im kind of happy that i have symptoms though?
My poor OH,i cant have him anywhere near me,we havnt DTD in about 2 weeks,im lucky he is being understanding .....for now
:dust:

Aww dogtanian sorry to hear you've got it so rough :(

I have bad nausea but at the moment it's only every other day, yesterday hardly had any just if I didn't eat, on these days I eat everything in sight where as on the days I do have nausea I can barely tough anything without heaving... I guess it's balancing out though!

Good luck to everyone having scans!! Make sure you post the pictures!!

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the information through the post for your booking in appiontment? Are they usually quite slow?

I'm nervous too. I've had a MMC in 2012 and 4 early losses in the last 5 months! BUT THIS IS IT!!!! <3

You both will have your rainbows too! WE'RE PREGNANT!!! I'm sorry for your losses. Don't let the past take your joy.

I'm loving your positive thoughts! This has to be it for you too! Sounds like you've been on quite the road. I think I remember you from the June Sunflowers group i was briefly a part of. Oh well.... Onwards and upwards! November Sparklers are where it's at! I'm looking forward to all our beautiful Fall/Thanksgiving (for the American ladies) babies!!

Yes, I was also briefly in June Sunflowers. I'm sorry we couldn't stay! That was my birthday EDD baby. I then didn't join a group because I was afraid of leaving those groups too. And now I'm here because we are having our sticky.

I'm also paranoid about getting a ticker. But things have to be different this time. I tried B6 and Progesterone. AF would arrive even with me having a BFP! :(

Hopefulfor1st: Didn't you have a January 2013 baby? :) So good to see you here! Everything will be fine. Happy for extra scans! :)

Yes! My LB is 14 months now x

Wow,so much to catch up on.
Good luck for everyone having their scans this week.
My sickness is very bad,even the medication isnt getting rid of it completely.I have to stop myself throwing up in the street.Is it weird that im kind of happy that i have symptoms though?
My poor OH,i cant have him anywhere near me,we havnt DTD in about 2 weeks,im lucky he is being understanding .....for now
:dust:

i was like that taking kids to school, kept coughing and thinking my god im going throw up in a moment, kept it in till i got home. x

I have bad nausea but at the moment it's only every other day, yesterday hardly had any just if I didn't eat, on these days I eat everything in sight where as on the days I do have nausea I can barely tough anything without heaving... I guess it's balancing out though!

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the information through the post for your booking in appiontment? Are they usually quite slow?

booking in appt as your first midwife appt?

Scan tomorrow! Eeeek.

I also just had THE most painful sneeze of my life! My whole uterus is just in agony when I sneeze. Is this happening to anyone else? :|

Yeah I've already had appointment with midwives, they said they're going to send through post information with date for booking in appointment but I need to book it off work so just wondering how quickly it'll come.

Yeah I've already had appointment with midwives, they said they're going to send through post information with date for booking in appointment but I need to book it off work so just wondering how quickly it'll come.

oh i see never heard of it being done that way.

kazine yes i get that when i sneeze or cough hard.

anyone else starting to feel like they just cant function anymore?
i feel like im not part of this world at the moment lol

oh i see never heard of it being done that way.

kazine yes i get that when i sneeze or cough hard.

anyone else starting to feel like they just cant function anymore?
i feel like im not part of this world at the moment lol

Definitely! I'm being a bad mum today and sat on the sofa while LO basically entertains himself. Counting down until naptime when I don't have to try and join in!

phew. glad im not only one buttons. feeling so disconnected right now, cant even think straight.

thank goodness for slow cookers and pegs lol! opened the turkey and the smell that came out woow! so grab a peg chop that, throw in rest of stuff in and go lie down till hubby gets in.
even though i now fancy a mince pie from greggs haha.

hows everyone day going? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->