November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

So exciting Mummy to Amber! Eeeek! :) x

It all sounds normal MissyLissy: I've had all kinds of emotions. I'd been trying for 9 months with 4 early losses. My sister announced at 4 weeks and cried about it being a baby she didn't want. I found out I was pregnant the next day and lost that pregnancy 6 days later.

My SIL came over the other day announcing her pregnancy. She is 14 weeks! They are both having babies in September. I'm just very afraid of losing this pregnancy.

I took my last FRER this morning and it looked nice.

Leinz I hope this is it for both of us! We deserve out rainbow babies. :)

I found a frer yesterday, considered doing it JFF, but think I will give to my best friend who's ttc.... Or would u find that insulting being the only one in group not pregnant fm getting hand me down tests?

I would love it if someone gave me a free test. It's also fun to pee on! :) x

Hey, gosh im so happy :happydance: everything went fine. Baby is in the right place this was my major concern and really reason why i wanted this scan so im chuffed.
As i thought about my dates, little bean is measuring 6+5 meaning ovulating date of 17th Feb, but i did get BFP on 28th Feb.
I'll see what size bean comes out at 12wk dating scan i'll go off that one, no doubt MW will be working off 28 day cycle and be putting me a whole week ahead.

Attachments

• babybean.jpg
    babybean.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 13
  • babybean1.jpg
    babybean1.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 12
I am officially scared s**tless!! excuse my French... although dh and I have been ttc I have just told my mum about baby and she is NOT supportive at all!! she doesn't believe I should have anymore children (her own religious reasons)... wish me luck ladies xx

mummytoamber-so pleased your scan went well,i bet you feel so excited now.
Ive still got 9 days till mine,and im expecting to be approx 5 days behind due to when i OV'd
:dust:

I still have 27 days! :nope:

Mummy: Its your life. Your body! And there are a few people that are going to think I'm a bit nuts and disapprove probably. But, I make the choice. Its my baby! :) Hang in there, she is sure to come around to the idea. :) x

I still have 27 days! :nope:

Mummy: Its your life. Your body! And there are a few people that are going to think I'm a bit nuts and disapprove probably. But, I make the choice. Its my baby! :) Hang in there, she is sure to come around to the idea. :) x

She said congrats... Im in utter shock...

Mummy beautiful scan pic cant wait for mine x

Yeah, she probably needs a minute to collect her thoughts. Has she said anything else?

No just that she loves all of her grand kids... I think we've grown too close after my last 3 for her to act up again. Im sooo happy I can now relax and enjoy my pregnancy

That's a good thing. :) These early weeks of pregnancy take to long... :haha:

Congrats on your scan mummy! Amazing isnt it. Canr wait for mine which is days awayy eekkkkk.

I'm trying.... I will enjoy it much better after I see a heartbeat.

Today I have MS so bad it feels like a hangover. Plus I have a huge headache and Tylenol sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->