November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Aww mummytoamber what cute scan pics! :)
Think m/s is starting early I didn't get it with DS until around week 6+ mark I'm 4+3 now and I've had waves of nausea all afternoon!

Thank you ladies cant wait see every one elses as the weeks pass, so exciting x

I am officially scared s**tless!! excuse my French... although dh and I have been ttc I have just told my mum about baby and she is NOT supportive at all!! she doesn't believe I should have anymore children (her own religious reasons)... wish me luck ladies xx

sorry to hear that.
hubby wants tell his family tomorrow it could go either way.
i dont get why they cant be supportive x

Congrats mummy!! My ms is getting worse. :( bleuurtggggghh. The only thing stopping it is eating which I hate doing!!!

I am officially scared s**tless!! excuse my French... although dh and I have been ttc I have just told my mum about baby and she is NOT supportive at all!! she doesn't believe I should have anymore children (her own religious reasons)... wish me luck ladies xx

sorry to hear that.
hubby wants tell his family tomorrow it could go either way.
i dont get why they cant be supportive x

it baffles me, babies are a blessing!!

I've not really had much support from my Father but him and his wife has just tried IVF think she had 6 rounds on the NHS and they all failed :(. She's got a beautiful 7 year old though.

How is everyone? I've not been in here for a few days!
I sent my OH up into the loft & he got down 2 black bags of DS baby clothes! Only a handful was unisex though :(

Great scan MummytoAmber!!!!! My first appointment isn't for another 25 days!!!! Agh!

Oh ma gosh I can't wait to start sorting out my baby clothese when we know the sex! Looks like our house has finally sold but for a bit less than we planned on as I'm just over cleaning and getting out for inspections!! So we will prob stay at my in laws for a few months to save up the missing $$ and hopefully I can get some help with ds and have no chores to do while pregnant :) then buy a place when I'm around 30wks

Sorry mummy23 that you didn't get the support you should...can I ask what her religious beliefs are? I hope she comes round. I hear you on the enjoying every minute of the pregnancy, I'm loving it.
How preemie were your preemies?

Ugh my ms is just like a hangover too, all day every day now. It is so much worse when I haven't eaten, so I'm trying to find healthy snacks I fancy...eating far too many biscuits! :blush:

Good plan hopeful, sorry you got less than you hoped xxx

At the end of the day it's not worth the stress over a few thousand $$, I know it sounds terrible but I just can't stand being so clean anymore! Packing away all Jaces toys every day, and having to go out with child and dog when ever someone wants a look then they don't like the house for stupid reasons! "The driveway is too steep", "what if the retaining wall fails one day", "the yard looks like it has drainage problems"(when we are at the top of a hill- hello it's called gravity!

Good plan hopeful, sorry you got less than you hoped xxx

At the end of the day it's not worth the stress over a few thousand $$, I know it sounds terrible but I just can't stand being so clean anymore! Packing away all Jaces toys every day, and having to go out with child and dog when ever someone wants a look then they don't like the house for stupid reasons! "The driveway is too steep", "what if the retaining wall fails one day", "the yard looks like it has drainage problems"(when we are at the top of a hill- hello it's called gravity!

I can totally relate. We are also in the process of selling our house and it is very annoying when we find out last minute that someone wants to look at the house. We have to drive around with our 2 dogs and 2 pissed off cats! We will be happy when it sells! We bought a travel trailer and will be on vacation for the next couple years. Now we have to find a way to fit a baby and all it's 'stuff' into a travel trailer full time.

Sorry mummy23 that you didn't get the support you should...can I ask what her religious beliefs are? I hope she comes round. I hear you on the enjoying every minute of the pregnancy, I'm loving it.
How preemie were your preemies?

Ugh my ms is just like a hangover too, all day every day now. It is so much worse when I haven't eaten, so I'm trying to find healthy snacks I fancy...eating far too many biscuits! :blush:

Shes just Christian but uses it as a hold on me, like if she believes something isnt right, thats it its not right... she didnt believe dh was who I was meant to be with either. But shes come around. My babies were 37weeks, 30weeks and 27weeks they come earlier than the one before but im hoping against hope that this baby makes it to term x

My gawd the tiredness is just horrendous. I am utterly exhausted. And i keep getting static shocks whenever i touch my DS!! And the MS is in full swing. Just keep telling myself its all worth it its all worth it and it will get better.

Hopeful congrats on selling the house! Keeping a house in showing condition is super stressful so what a relief indeed. Good plan to get some help and relax a bit while pregnant!

I have been really easily exhausted lately. And thirsty all the time. I also keep waking up super early for me, like 6 am even On weekends. Then I just want a nap in the afternoon!

Apparently he's going in at 5pm tomorrow to sign so won't count anything yet!
We've already sold twice and they've pulled out after signing!

Hopeful congrats on selling the house! Keeping a house in showing condition is super stressful so what a relief indeed. Good plan to get some help and relax a bit while pregnant!

I have been really easily exhausted lately. And thirsty all the time. I also keep waking up super early for me, like 6 am even On weekends. Then I just want a nap in the afternoon!

I can't sleep past 6 am no matter what time I go to bed the night before. Been like that for the past 4 weeks :(

Me too! Up at 6.30 yesterday and today for no reason which is so unlike me! Exhausted already.

Morning :)
im also exhausted, ive just slept 16hrs. Im struggling with ms when im awake when im asleep it doesnt bother me.
Im not same as you's eating doesnt help or drinking i just get this vile after taste which just makes me feel sick, not eating seems be best option for me but yet i am starving. x

Yup for me too; the exhaustion is killing me!! As week 6 hit so did the exhaustion and the nausea is also back! Got my appointment and scan to book forward to in 9 days!! Eeek so excited but also scared about baby not being there :(

Edit: oh and I'm so dizzy, especially when I stand up from lying down!! Anyone else got this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->