November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Found a really interesting website for sexing baby! Worth a look!

https://baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

Should I be worried that I have no symptoms at all now? I feel absolutely normal x

Should I be worried that I have no symptoms at all now? I feel absolutely normal x

I had this. Straight after bfp for about a week I had symptoms then nothing until week 5 and then nothing for a few days and now they are back. I think it's normal for them to come and go!

I had this. Straight after bfp for about a week I had symptoms then nothing until week 5 and then nothing for a few days and now they are back. I think it's normal for them to come and go!
Thankyou im sort of a worrier... although im happy not having ms

It's still pretty early and remember some ladies don't realise they are pregnant till much later. I think knowing can make the symptoms worse because you are scrutinising them!! I hope you avoid the ms...a constant hangover is a bit sucky!

I've had the dizziness too and the tiredness is just so tiring!! :dohh: :sleep:
My little girl wakes me up at just after 6 every morning so I'm not sure if I'd be waking early anyway!! :dohh:
Raspberry lollipops are helping the ms today :happydance: xxx

Oh gosh, I never had any ms with my dd but was bad from day 1 with both ds... hopefully won't have any this time... maybe another little girl x

So ladies, I live in the Dallas, TX area, and last week a woman here gave birth to quintuplets. She did go fertility treatments, but not IVF - she only used Clomid (which I took) plus Follistrom and a trigger shot. And she got quints!!!

I told my husband this and immediately he's freaking out that we're going to have multiples...ha! I had to explain to him that she didn't take Clomid alone, and the Follistrom + Clomid combination is known to highly increase the chance of multiple births. But it's still a little nerve-wracking...QUINTS! Gah!

So yeah. I'm counting the days until my first scan. 2 weeks + 5 days. GAH!

Ok ladies I'm out. Been having light to medium bleeding for the last few days with some cramping on Tuesday and I've just passed the sac. Good luck with your pregnancies and I'll pop back in in November to see all the new babies.

Ok ladies I'm out. Been having light to medium bleeding for the last few days with some cramping on Tuesday and I've just passed the sac. Good luck with your pregnancies and I'll pop back in in November to see all the new babies.

oh im so sorry to hear that. x x

Oh my gosh ladies. I woke up this morning feeling decidedly not pregnant. My soar boobs, gone, no morning nausea like I'd been having, nada. So, I made the STUPID decision to pee on another Frer (haven't dont that since Wednesday. The line was dark, but honestly I was expecting it to be darker, and I was expecting the control line to be lighter than it was. It looked basically identical to my 16dpo stick, and I'm now 20dpo. So I freaked out, obsessively searched online, held my pee for the next 4 hours, and just pee'd on my didgi and got that beautiful 3+ (one day early too! :happydance:). I was planning on saving that test until at least tomorrow, but omg, I'm glad that i did it today, it gave me the result i wanted and it put my mind at ease. I'm soooooo insane. I'd never tell anyone in real life about this idiocy, so please don't hold it against me, ladies!! Haha

I thought I beat the POAS addiction last Wednesday, but after my relapse today I really think I need to go back to rehab and give it up for GOOD.

I'm so, so sorry, Button. :hugs:

Nice Missy! :)

I'm so sorry for your loss, button! I wish you a rainbow super SOON! :hugs:

So ladies, I live in the Dallas, TX area, and last week a woman here gave birth to quintuplets. She did go fertility treatments, but not IVF - she only used Clomid (which I took) plus Follistrom and a trigger shot. And she got quints!!!

I told my husband this and immediately he's freaking out that we're going to have multiples...ha! I had to explain to him that she didn't take Clomid alone, and the Follistrom + Clomid combination is known to highly increase the chance of multiple births. But it's still a little nerve-wracking...QUINTS! Gah!

So yeah. I'm counting the days until my first scan. 2 weeks + 5 days. GAH!

Wow. I've been under the care of an RE since last June trying to get my rainbow. My RE closely monitors us via ultrasound, and if there are more than 3 follicles, she cancels the cycle- and even then she warns you of the risk of multiples and asks if you want to continue. I'm surprised any RE would allow a cycle to continue if there are so many potential babies, and if you are using Follistim you should most definitely be monitored!

This cycle I used Letrozole (like Clomid), and follistim. I had two mature follicles at the time of my IUI so I suppose twins are possible. But, considering one of the follicles was on my side of the ectopic, I'm guessing its just one. DH is still a little nervous that its twins though, lol.

Feeling totally shitty today. I reckon I am coming down with tonsillitis, and if not just have an awful bug but I have a splitting headache and it kills to swallow. That on top of already feeling sick and exhausted has made today so horrible. All I want to do is sleep but I have a 4000 word report in tomorrow that I still have 1000 words to write.

I just want to take a load of meds and go to bed but here I am up and working with nothing more than lemon and honey to help me through :(

Feeling very sorry for myself today ladies, sorry to complain.

Last night was seriously crappy lol.

Went to OH’s gig and on the way back I was getting really sick/hungry. By the time I got home I just felt so ill I started crying. OH asked what I wanted to eat and I needed something greasy so we ordered a chicken wrap from nearby takeaway. We usually get it with chips inside but this time I wanted salad inside thinking it would be like lettuce and shit like a normal chicken wrap. WRONG.

It came and it was absolutely covered in cabbage and red onion. At first I thought they’d put chilli sauce on instead of garlic sauce, and I was already crying with how ill I felt before it got there so when it arrived and I thought they got it wrong I absolutely bawled my eyes out until OH realised it did have garlic on and just shit loads of red onion (it was dark).

It wasn’t very nice! Scraped half the bloody salad off, wish I’d just got it with chips!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->