November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Ok ladies I'm out. Been having light to medium bleeding for the last few days with some cramping on Tuesday and I've just passed the sac. Good luck with your pregnancies and I'll pop back in in November to see all the new babies.

So sorry button :hugs:

Button,im so sad to hear this,and sorry you have had to go through this.
I wish you all the best for the future,and hope to see you in first tri soon
Sending you lots of :hugs:
:dust:

Am I being unreasonable?

OH is out visiting his grandparents, I'm sitting in because I needed to wait in for a friend picking something up. I'm really hungry and feeling sick because of it and he said he'd get some take out on the way in because there's just nothing in the house that I feel capable of eating. Yet he just won't leave until everyone else is leaving, probably to be polite or something, yet I'm sitting here feeling sick and starving because he doesn't wanna leave, and it's not like I can go out and get it because he took all the money with him.

Blehhh.

Am I being unreasonable?

OH is out visiting his grandparents, I'm sitting in because I needed to wait in for a friend picking something up. I'm really hungry and feeling sick because of it and he said he'd get some take out on the way in because there's just nothing in the house that I feel capable of eating. Yet he just won't leave until everyone else is leaving, probably to be polite or something, yet I'm sitting here feeling sick and starving because he doesn't wanna leave, and it's not like I can go out and get it because he took all the money with him.

Blehhh.

I dont think so, right now your carrying his child he should be putting you first. Well that's what I think anyway x

Am I being unreasonable?

Blehhh.

I dont think so, right now your carrying his child he should be putting you first. Well that's what I think anyway x

He's leaving now. Took a load of hinting about how ill I feel and sad faces by text for him to leave lol.

Oh Button I am so, so sorry. I have been there and losses are so hard. Take some time to wallow in it and grieve the loss. Then pamper yourself and get the support you need. You will get your rainbow baby, and I hope soon! Xo

Button I'm so dreadfully sorry to hear this. We are all here for you and sending thoughts and hugs. I hope you have support around you irl and can take time to grieve xxx

Hey ladies! Not been on here much as had to have a couple of early scans. Last Monday after scan they told me they believe this is a blighted ovum. Absolutely gutted! Have to go back in tomorrow (in 9hrs) for a confirmation scan and even though I'm trying not to get my hopes up, as they said last week "well at least it gives you a week to decide whether to pass it naturally or go in for an ERPC!" Nothing like killing off any hope hey?! I am still praying they were wrong! Will let you know for definite tomorrow if I am out! x

Hey ladies! Not been on here much as had to have a couple of early scans. Last Monday after scan they told me they believe this is a blighted ovum. Absolutely gutted! Have to go back in tomorrow (in 9hrs) for a confirmation scan and even though I'm trying not to get my hopes up, as they said last week "well at least it gives you a week to decide whether to pass it naturally or go in for an ERPC!" Nothing like killing off any hope hey?! I am still praying they were wrong! Will let you know for definite tomorrow if I am out! x

everything is crossed for you x

Im sorry to moan myself i feel terrible, so weak and sick. Only managed to keep down 2 strips bacon out of what i ate yesterday.
Ive got 3 x school runs to do, dont know how im going to manage x

Oh jinbean sending thoughts and prayers :hugs:

Jinbean: All my thoughts and prayers. They have been wrong before! :) I hope they are again.

Got my fingers crossed for you! And how insensitive of them to say that!!

Jinbean-wishing you lots of luck today.
Mummytoamber-i know how you feel,i layed in bed and just cried last night as i felt so sick and helpless.Im also worrying about how i will cope when #2 gets here,sleepless nights and all the rest of it.I cant cope with my DD the way i feel at the moment,i have my Dad staying over for a couple of days to help
:dust:

Thanks ladies! Unfortunately we are out! :cry: It was a blighted ovum and the sac has already started to shrink so should hopefully start bleeding soon. Having to do it naturally as still breastfeeding my 10month old so they can't give me the pills or have an ERPC. Luckily it was the nice lady today, who has looked after me through my previous losses and knows my history! It was nice to be able to show her pics of my boy as she saw me early on with his pregnancy too! Hoping it all is over and done with soon as its my sons christening in just under two weeks and really don't want to be dealing with this on such a busy day.

Anyway fingers crossed I am back in first trimester pages again soon! Wishing you all a happy & healthy rest of your journey! Lots of Love!
J x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->