November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I'm so sorry, Jinbean. :hugs: Take time to heal and I hope you'll be back in First Tri in no time.

Jinbean-wishing you lots of luck today.
Mummytoamber-i know how you feel,i layed in bed and just cried last night as i felt so sick and helpless.Im also worrying about how i will cope when #2 gets here,sleepless nights and all the rest of it.I cant cope with my DD the way i feel at the moment,i have my Dad staying over for a couple of days to help
:dust:
Aww i just want to do the same i could really do with helping hand right now. its good that your dad is helping you out. its amazing how much you just cant function with this bad ms.
you going to see gp about it? im going try and see someone tomorrow im not keeping enough fluids down and lost 3lb since friday x

Ladies who are a bit farther along than me and/or have been through this before- when do MS and other pregnancy symptoms typically start? I'm five weeks today, and I had some mild nausea last week around four weeks, but that's totally gone now and has been for a few days. Outside of mildly tender breasts which fade in and out, I have zero symptoms. Not that I want to feel sick, but if I felt pregnant that would offer some reassurance. :haha:

Ladies who are a bit farther along than me and/or have been through this before- when do MS and other pregnancy symptoms typically start? I'm five weeks today, and I had some mild nausea last week around four weeks, but that's totally gone now and has been for a few days. Outside of mildly tender breasts which fade in and out, I have zero symptoms. Not that I want to feel sick, but if I felt pregnant that would offer some reassurance. :haha:

Like you I felt sick around the 4 week mark but that faded, my symptoms didn't properly start until I was in my 6th week. Even then it was tiredness and sore boobs, I still haven't had any real morning sickness. I was worried at first but now I see it as a blessing.

I guess I spoke too soon about the morning sickness. I have been feeling great the last 2 weeks and then last night at 4am I woke up with a massive headache and puked I still feel nauseous now. I'm trying to eat some cereal. Hopefully it stays down.

Mine kicks in around week 6.
I felt amazing 1 day and next i felt knocked down. Im really tired
My boobs never really hurt with any of my babies x

So sorry Jinbean. I'm glad your body is already starting the process though hopefully it will be a quick proses.

I guess I spoke too soon about the morning sickness. I have been feeling great the last 2 weeks and then last night at 4am I woke up with a massive headache and puked I still feel nauseous now. I'm trying to eat some cereal. Hopefully it stays down.

i hope you feel bit better soon x

My arm's reach co sleeper arrived today :D

tumblr_n2y3mozuWh1rzr014o1_500.jpg

Can't wait to put it up when OH gets in from work!

Ladies, how do y'all deal with the insane hunger (if you have that)?
I've managed to put on 3 lbs in the 2 weeks since I found out I was pregnant. I'm STARVING all the time and can't seem to fight that.

I never thought I'd hope for MS to start (I had it with my first starting at 6.5 weeks) but man, I can't quit eating! I gained 35lbs with my last pregnancy and I'm not looking to do that again!!!

Since I have a history of twins and pre-term labor, I'm considered high risk and my family doctor said she can't provide my prenatal care, I have to see an ob/gyn. Originally, my family doctor said I could have my first prenatal visit and ultrasound with them, but they couldn't get me in until April 16th. I was disappointed, because my parents are coming to visit April 9th-15th, and I was hoping to have an ultrasound photo to announce the pregnancy to them.

I decided to switch doctors now rather than wait until after the first visit. I found an ob/gyn close to work that's accepting new patients. They scheduled me for my first OB visit this Wednesday! I won't have an ultrasound yet, but I'm hoping they will be able to get me in the week my parents are here :D

I feel sick with anger!!!

I got a message on my blog (in response to me saying I'm not announcing until 12 weeks) telling me that I should tell my family about my pregnancy because if I lose the baby I will want support.

I replied saying no, I do not want people knowing if I miscarry, I'd rather keep that to myself I do not want people worrying about me and asking me how I am because that will make things worse for me.

She replies saying "I lost my baby at 22 weeks and it was the worst thing imaginable. You wouldn’t want to have a child like that and not have your family know, even if they aren’t supportive. You’d want your child to be acknowledged."

I AM SO ANGRY. If you even looked at my blog for 2 fucking seconds you would see that I have already had two miscarriages, I THINK I WOULD GODDAMN KNOW WHAT I WANT IN THE EVENT OF A MISCARRIAGE.

And she didn't even "lose" her baby in terms of miscarriage like she is suggesting, she terminated due to downs syndrome!!

I'm talking about keeping my pregnancy quiet until 12 weeks because I've had two miscarriages before, not keeping my entire fucking pregnancy from my family forever!

Jesus some people just need to keep their goddamn unwanted advice to themselves!!

Kazine: That's an awesome cosleeper.

Dragonflywing: That's awesome you have an appointment this week! I hope they allow you to have an ultrasound for your announcement. AFM: I'm thinking its going to be a Mother's Day announcement at 12 weeks. I tried for an ultrasound at 7 weeks, but my Dr. is moving office so It's going to be at 8+6. Feels like a long wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->