November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

So sorry Jinbean, if you ever need to talk about going through loss please feel free to PM me. Xoxo

Kazine just don't engage with those people. Not worth it.

Missy - I also have very few symptoms at 5 weeks so I can relate!!!

I got another set of blood work done today (probably my last one) and based on my last pull on Wednesday last week I am hoping to hear HCG of 870 or higher when I get results tomorrow. FX!

Still getting questioned by that woman!!!

"And in that case, why say anything as early as 12 weeks?!"

WHY ARE YOU QUESTIONING MY CHOICES.

Kazine stop responding to her you don't need to defend yourself! Everyone deals with pregnancy after loss in their own way and it's personal to you.

Kazine stop responding to her you don't need to defend yourself! Everyone deals with pregnancy after loss in their own way and it's personal to you.

I've put her on my ignore list. Gr :mad:

I have been doing water with lemon but only to add flavor because it's tough to find drinks without caffienne and without artificial sweetners besides plain old water!

I haven't tried the lemon water, but I've been craving sharp tastes. I purchases pink grapefruit juice with no sugar added, and it has been hitting the spot! I have been totally craving vitamin C I think! I will definitely have to give lemon a try too :) It's my FAVORITE fruit too, so that works out :)

I feel sick with anger!!!

I got a message on my blog (in response to me saying I'm not announcing until 12 weeks) telling me that I should tell my family about my pregnancy because if I lose the baby I will want support.

I replied saying no, I do not want people knowing if I miscarry, I'd rather keep that to myself I do not want people worrying about me and asking me how I am because that will make things worse for me.

She replies saying "I lost my baby at 22 weeks and it was the worst thing imaginable. You wouldn’t want to have a child like that and not have your family know, even if they aren’t supportive. You’d want your child to be acknowledged."

I AM SO ANGRY. If you even looked at my blog for 2 fucking seconds you would see that I have already had two miscarriages, I THINK I WOULD GODDAMN KNOW WHAT I WANT IN THE EVENT OF A MISCARRIAGE.

And she didn't even "lose" her baby in terms of miscarriage like she is suggesting, she terminated due to downs syndrome!!

I'm talking about keeping my pregnancy quiet until 12 weeks because I've had two miscarriages before, not keeping my entire fucking pregnancy from my family forever!

Jesus some people just need to keep their goddamn unwanted advice to themselves!!

Oh Kazine... I'm so sorry :hugs:

Some people don't understand that their advice is not only unwanted but hurtful.

I'm the same type of person as your commenter in the sense that I announced early because we did with our son as well, and I would want to grieve publicly and have the ability to publicly talk about it if it came to that. That's my personality. I'm more public with things. I'm needy :shy: I'll admit it. HOWEVER I 100% get people not wanting that at all. Some people need to grieve in private. Some people need to take time away in order to recover. No one is the same. How could someone be so ignorant as to think the needs of one person meet the needs of all? :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry you were bothered by her.

F.Y.I. (actually for HER information): in most cultures, it is considered normal and expected for the expecting family to wait until 12 weeks to announce. You do not need to justify to a random internet troll! :hugs:

Take care, hun! We've got your back!

I got a message on my blog (in response to me saying I'm not announcing until 12 weeks) telling me that I should tell my family about my pregnancy because if I lose the baby I will want support.

I replied saying no, I do not want people knowing if I miscarry, I'd rather keep that to myself I do not want people worrying about me and asking me how I am because that will make things worse for me.

She replies saying "I lost my baby at 22 weeks and it was the worst thing imaginable. You wouldn’t want to have a child like that and not have your family know, even if they aren’t supportive. You’d want your child to be acknowledged."

I AM SO ANGRY. If you even looked at my blog for 2 fucking seconds you would see that I have already had two miscarriages, I THINK I WOULD GODDAMN KNOW WHAT I WANT IN THE EVENT OF A MISCARRIAGE.

And she didn't even "lose" her baby in terms of miscarriage like she is suggesting, she terminated due to downs syndrome!!

I'm talking about keeping my pregnancy quiet until 12 weeks because I've had two miscarriages before, not keeping my entire fucking pregnancy from my family forever!

Jesus some people just need to keep their goddamn unwanted advice to themselves!!

Oh Kazine... I'm so sorry :hugs:

Some people don't understand that their advice is not only unwanted but hurtful.

I'm the same type of person as your commenter in the sense that I announced early because we did with our son as well, and I would want to grieve publicly and have the ability to publicly talk about it if it came to that. That's my personality. I'm more public with things. I'm needy :shy: I'll admit it. HOWEVER I 100% get people not wanting that at all. Some people need to grieve in private. Some people need to take time away in order to recover. No one is the same. How could someone be so ignorant as to think the needs of one person meet the needs of all? :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry you were bothered by her.

F.Y.I. (actually for HER information): in most cultures, it is considered normal and expected for the expecting family to wait until 12 weeks to announce. You do not need to justify to a random internet troll! :hugs:

Take care, hun! We've got your back!

Thank you! No matter what anyone says we are definitely keeping the secret until 12 weeks. Even though we've seen the heartbeat and are starting to relax, we want to announce at our engagement party :blush: even if that wasn't the case though I'd still be waiting until 12(+3) weeks.

That makes me wonder - what's everyone else doing in terms of announcing - are you waiting until end of first tri, or telling right away?

With DD we told family and close friends immediately. We told "the world" (and work) at 8 weeks. So far only immediate family knows, and I will tell my boss after my 8 week scan, but not sure when we'll tell everyone else. I don't know if it's being on these boards and seeing so many women suffer horrible losses, but I'm paranoid about m/c now, especially after seeing the heartbeat at 8 weeks.

What an idiot- losing a baby at 22 weeks is obviously a lot different to before 12 weeks! Yes of course you'd tell your family if you were that far! Past 20 weeks its not even a miscarriage it's a death and a birth and death certificate are issued and you have to have a funeral/ burial!! Alot different to a first trimester miscarriage

I haven't told my parents yet but my mum stresses terribly and after my last mc which she knew about only as she was minding my LO at my house when I came home from work she will be even worse. Plus she spent literally thousands on Jace and I know she's not happy at her job and considering quitting and I don't want her to be influenced to stay there just so she has money to spend on us.

I have however told my close friends, because I did with my 2 losses anyway as I needed their help and support

More people know than probably should.

I told my mom, because she's my mom and she told my step dad (with permission). We also told DH's parents and both of our brothers. My cousin, who is really more like a sister also knows (she is also expecting), and so does her mom, my aunt. I also told three good college friends because literally the night I got my BFP we were getting together for dinner and drinks. One of my friends walked into the gathering, announced she was getting divorced (HUGE shock), and told all of us we were getting wasted with her to commiserate. There was NO WAY I was getting out of that with without just fessing up the truth. Not just any excuse was going to work after that bombshell. I needed to bust out the big guns to get out of drinking! Lol

So...yeah. Basically way more people know than probably should at 5 weeks. I'll have a lot of people to inform if things don't work out- but they are all people I love and trust, so it's ok. Originally I wanted to wait until second tri to tell everyone else, but with my cousin expecting, she is waiting for me to announce before she does (my first + fertility troubles + she doesn't want to "steal my thunder" even though I told her that is unnecessary.) Since she might be as much as two months along (she'll find out for sure on Thursday), I'll prob end up announcing a little earlier than planned, but for sure not until I see a heartbeat and have a good scan. I haven't decided yet when I'll tell work, and honestly I really don't plan to announce on Facebook at all. Maybe something extremely simple and subtle at like 16-20 weeks, but nothing over the top.

I've only told one person and that is my best friend, I gave her a card with pics of the ultrasounds on the front asking her to be godmother and she's so excited. She's carrying the card around with her in her bag and sneaking peeks on her breaks at work hahaha!

I've only told one person and that is my best friend, I gave her a card with pics of the ultrasounds on the front asking her to be godmother and she's so excited. She's carrying the card around with her in her bag and sneaking peeks on her breaks at work hahaha!

Awe so sweet! She's a great Godmother already :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->