November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

As for announcements, we did ours already :haha: We couldn't wait! And as we counted the days, the number of people "told" was expanding at a rapid rate. I told my mom she could tell her two friends (because they prayed for us when we first started spotting), but she told EVERYONE she's ever met :roll: It's ok because most were her clients (she does hair).

We did two announcements:
One of my son doing the announcing!

I had the picture up here but took it away because I was nervous about leaving his picture unprotected on the internet. Sorry... silly mommy worries. My son is in the first frame holding a sign that says "Mommy and daddy said I need to learn how to share..." Second picture holding a second sign "because coming October 2014, I'll be a..." Third picture is him in a shirt that says "#1 BIG Brother!" IT was super cute :D

The other to represent my happy nerdy side. Harry Potter Pregnancy Announcement

"We solemnly swear that we are up to no good-- Baby Due Oct 2014" was the title of the post
https://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q747/samantharaechen/FinalHarryPotterAnnouncement_zps674744e1.jpg

We waited until we saw the heartbeat at the first real appointment. The baby was still measuring happy and nice with a steady heartbeat, so we got home and posted to facebook :haha: I told you, I have no self control :rofl:

Well that makes it real!
Just received my referral for
12 and 20 week scans
!

As for announcements, we did ours already :haha: We couldn't wait! And as we counted the days, the number of people "told" was expanding at a rapid rate. I told my mom she could tell her two friends (because they prayed for us when we first started spotting), but she told EVERYONE she's ever met :roll: It's ok because most were her clients (she does hair).

We did two announcements:
One of my son doing the announcing!

I had the picture up here but took it away because I was nervous about leaving his picture unprotected on the internet. Sorry... silly mommy worries. My son is in the first frame holding a sign that says "Mommy and daddy said I need to learn how to share..." Second picture holding a second sign "because coming October 2014, I'll be a..." Third picture is him in a shirt that says "#1 BIG Brother!" IT was super cute :D

The other to represent my happy nerdy side. Harry Potter Pregnancy Announcement

"We solemnly swear that we are up to no good-- Baby Due Oct 2014" was the title of the post
https://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q747/samantharaechen/FinalHarryPotterAnnouncement_zps674744e1.jpg

We waited until we saw the heartbeat at the first real appointment. The baby was still measuring happy and nice with a steady heartbeat, so we got home and posted to facebook :haha: I told you, I have no self control :rofl:

I love the Harry Potter themed announcement!

I am waiting until 12 weeks to announce - which will be Mother's Day! Both families will be at our house and my grandfather who lives in another state might even visit! Ahh I so hope this baby sticks because I am already excited about announcing then! So far besides DH my best friend knows (she is on these boards too!), and a neighbor friend know. That's really it. Whenever people ask why I am not drinking or something I tell them I am in the TWW. With my two prior losses waiting until 12 weeks feels right.

Congrats TigerMom! :) Love the announcement!

AFM: I'm with you twinklie I'm waiting for Mother's Day! Or the day before as I'm mailing out announcements.

I am thinking Mother's Day but not sure if I can hold out that long- well be 14 weeks by then!

We have told my parents, OH's mum and partner and a very close Aunty of mine and of course our nearly 2 year old DS that he will become a big brother in November not that he understands just yet lol......but we're not telling everyone else until v day!!! I did the same with my pregnancy of DS and I will tell my brother and his wife around the 12 week mark. I also had 2 previous mc's so I was going to keep it quiet until the 12 week mark to tell my parents but I was too excited to keep the news to myself so just told close family for the time being!

We have told my parents and DH parents, I told my manager and a couple friends at work.... and that's it until second tri. But im not even going to announce it at work. Everyone else can just realise as i start to show. Ill do a facebook announcement for friends only.

I have been warned that there are a lot of women at my work desperately TTC as my work is relocating to the city by this time next year, so the women that have been there for a long time but wont be able to relocate as well are desperate to use the maternity leave package my work offers so they can at least get that out of them! So once its found out i am pregnant again, its not gonna be too fun.

The throwing up has started :( 5 times this morning! Ewww! I thought I was going to get away without throwing up because even when I'm seriously ill I don't throw up!

Jinbean-so sorry to hear your sad news.I wish you all the best for the future.
mummytoamber-i got cyclizine from the doctor at 4 weeks and it just isnt working,im hoping i dont end up hospitalised,i nearly did last time at 11-12 weeks but then it wore off
Loving the Harry Potter announcement
:dust:

8 weeks whoo :D

And a month today until we announce our pregnancy at the engagement party. (And a month minus a day or two until we tell family!)

We're just telling our parents in a couple of weeks when we see them. Not telling friends until 12 weeks.

Sorry about the ms to all those suffering. I just have constant nausea and tiredness. So difficult looking after a stroppy toddler as well.

i love that picture too :)

*Touch wood* im feeling more human today, im yet to be sick after 5 days. I so needed a break time to fill up on fluids before it strikes again.

I feel for you laurarebecca its nasty.

Ladies, got my bloods back, hcg more than doubled, should have been arond 900 and was 2178!!!! Yay!!! And my progesterone was 40.7, so all good. I can't believe it!

Congrats on 8 weeks I'll be there tomorrow!

I'm concerned I won't be able to hide this from work for long defo look rounder now!

We will announce at 12 weeks but have already told a few close friends and my mum.

We've already announced to family...told them at 7 weeks and the rest at 8 weeks. We've also told some of our friends.

9 weeks today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->