November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

My sister knows, as we have a "tradition" that she's the first to know after DH. :) I also accidentally told someone at work (pregnancy brain- it just slipped out), but she's in a different department and I asked her to keep it quiet, so I'm hoping it doesn't spread all over.

We plan to tell my parents in 2 weeks when they come to visit, and we'll tell DH's family at Easter. I don't know when I'll mention it on Facebook, probably around 12 weeks.

I'm so tired I wanna cry and probably will when OH gets in... and then send him to the chippy!

Oh that sounds so good!!! :) Thanks for the craving :haha:

I've also been craving fries with melted cheese, and I'm not even a cheese person?!?! :rofl: Let the pregnancy craving games begin ;)

I'm so tired I wanna cry and probably will when OH gets in... and then send him to the chippy!

mmm chips and gravy, hopefully 1 day soon i can get some comfort food in.

Chips and gravy is exactly what I'm having! He should be back any minute :thumbup:

aahhh im jealous.

craving i use to have was chips covered in bolognese then lots of cheese and garlic mayo dip haha.

That sounds awful arghh. :sick:

I had my chips and gravy to the point where I was absolutely stuffed, and yet I'm still craving chips and gravy what?!

I love cheese more now nom used to have a sweet tooth nod it's savoury.

U ladies are lucky you can eat stuff without having MS. AFM boobs and nips are now killing me! And MS and nausea has hit me hard this past week and still.

U ladies are lucky you can eat stuff without having MS. AFM boobs and nips are now killing me! And MS and nausea has hit me hard this past week and still.

i know what you mean im living on crackers and ginger snaps oh and capri sun.

Hows everyone day been?

i was doing great today and felt so happy id kept everything down. watching rio with my girls got up and 'oh no' legged to bathroom and made up for it :(

least i get lie in tomorrow school is on strike.

I know right capri sun hits the spot. I drank one yesterday and it was sooo good. Fruits, cereal and capri sun do well in the a.m and afternoon. Then dinner sometimes sits well not always good thing i havent vomitted as of now.

I know right capri sun hits the spot. I drank one yesterday and it was sooo good. Fruits, cereal and capri sun do well in the a.m and afternoon. Then dinner sometimes sits well not always good thing i havent vomitted as of now.

yes ice cold it has to be for me.
wish i fancied some cereal or even vegetables. im missing all the good stuff.

Ill be making some lasagna for dinner yumm my mouth waters already :haha:

I'm hoping MS stays away for me this time. With my twins I had it so bad that I was on Zofran until about 26 weeks! Hopefully just one baby = little to no MS *fingers crossed*

I'm sorry to all those who are getting hit hard with it now. I feel your pain! It can be really awful. What worked best for me was making sure I ate something before I even got out of bed (kept graham crackers on the nightstand). Ginger tea helped a bit, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->