November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I am thankful I have around 4 weeks off; it couldn't have come at better time. I just feel awful :( I might even squeeze in 2 scans in that time, we'll see what date they give me for 12 weeks scan!!

Aw Twinklie that's fantastic news :yipee:

My cravings are exactly the same as with F. Chocolate which I normally love makes me queasy, as do tea and apples :wacko:
I fancy savoury things like toast and quaver crisps, but then also birthday cake!! I'm constantly queasy but a little bite of something eases it for a few seconds!! Crazy!!

Last night I went for tea and dessert with girls and made dh tea before I left, came home n went straight to bed.
WAS NOT HAPPY to get up this morning gagging on the smell of dirty pots and pans in the kitchen still!

I had some very mild nausea off and on today. Nothing major, or anything that stopped me from eating (yet)! :haha: I've had an awful cold though for the last week. I finally thought I was feeling better, then today my throat starts hurting AGAIN! So, I'm afraid I'm starting over or something. :dohh:

Hi everyone! I just found out from the dr. today that my EDD is November 20th! We were hoping to hold out until December (there aren't any boys born in Dec in my family, lol) but we're OVER THE MOON! It's our first :D So glad to know there are others out there to share this with!

Thanks! Right now it's still kind of hard to believe. I'm having one hell of a time keeping my sister from spilling the beans. She wants to tell the WORLD! She keeps pressuring me to tell before I feel like I should (which is around 9 weeks, after the healthy scan and all that). Bah. First time aunt for ya.

Hi everyone! I just found out from the dr. today that my EDD is November 20th! We were hoping to hold out until December (there aren't any boys born in Dec in my family, lol) but we're OVER THE MOON! It's our first :D So glad to know there are others out there to share this with!

Congratulations x

Seen some of you's say this plus on websites about eating bit before getting up out of bed but its making no differance to me.
Any other suggestions?

Mummytoamber; I feel you! I'm currently still lying in bed dreading getting up for fear of throwing up. Yesterday I wasn't sick straight away, I had breakfast and as soon as I put down my spoon I was running to toilet! So I don't think it's going to help me either. I stayed at parents house last night so I hope it doesn't happen as I haven't told them yet!

I'm trying drinks cordial this morning before getting up instead of something heavy. I don't seem to feel sick so far!! *touch wood*

Congratulations and welcome!! Bless about your sister, you have one very proud auntie there!! She is going to spoil her niece/nephew!!

Mummytoamber; I feel you! I'm currently still lying in bed dreading getting up for fear of throwing up. Yesterday I wasn't sick straight away, I had breakfast and as soon as I put down my spoon I was running to toilet! So I don't think it's going to help me either. I stayed at parents house last night so I hope it doesn't happen as I haven't told them yet!

I'm trying drinks cordial this morning before getting up instead of something heavy. I don't seem to feel sick so far!! *touch wood*

have let me know how that goes ill give it a try.
twice ive risen from bed this morning twice its happened. My break was short lived about 10hrs lol

Im up and had breakfast but not straight away; I seem to be okay so far. But mine might have just been a one off!

Who else has a scan on 1st April? I'm getting excited!!!

Me! I'm going in bright and early on April 1st. It's a very early scan at only 6+1 to rule out ectopic. Hopefully I'll see everything I need to see, but I know there is a chance I won't that early.

Who else has a scan on 1st April? I'm getting excited!!!

Me! I'm going in bright and early on April 1st. It's a very early scan at only 6+1 to rule out ectopic. Hopefully I'll see everything I need to see, but I know there is a chance I won't that early.

Mines at 1pm and I'll be 8+1. I hope baby's okay in there :( I'm petrified of seeing nothing!

Mine is on the 31st at 6pm and im starting to get nervous now.We then have a belated mothers day meal with OH family so i wont get the chance to post on here till the next day,so it will be more like the 1st!
Ive been soooo sick and nauseous i have to believe there is a baby in there,this cant have all been for nothing!
:dust:

My dr. won't allow me to see her until TEN WEEKS. April 24th. Five more weeks to go :wacko: until I get to hear a heartbeat. I tried to haggle it down to eight, but nope, no go. Congrats to your earlier scans! You lucky, lucky ladies...

I just went and had blood taken. They took six vials. Now I'm eating and I'm exhausted and ready for a nap already. I've only been up for 2 hours! I hope I get some energy back soon.

I got 2 letters through the post today, one is obviously my 12 week scan on 24th April, saying its an appointment for an ultrasound in the Obstetric Department, to have a full bladder, yada yada.

The second also says it's in the Obstetric Department, but it doesn't say anything about a scan or full bladder or anything. And I will be 22 weeks on the day. It also asks me to bring my FMU sample.

What's this? Is it my 20 week scan? If so I'm gutted that it's at 22 weeks. Means waiting especially long to find out if I'm having a girl or boy!

Jodi x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"