November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

So in the UK, the NHS sends you a letter telling you when your appointments are? You aren't able to make the appointment yourself for the day/time you want?

So in the UK, the NHS sends you a letter telling you when your appointments are? You aren't able to make the appointment yourself for the day/time you want?

Haha noooooo! That's free healthcare for you!

Update: It isn't my 20 week scan it's a consultant appointment? Don't know what for!

Nope can alter them if your unable to make date/time offered but chances are you'll have wait a fair few more days x

Update: It isn't my 20 week scan it's a consultant appointment? Don't know what for!

Are you under extra care?

They wanted me to be seen by someone because of my mental health issues I think, she put me as medium risk because of it, but 1st July seems like a long time before the first appointment for that!

Also i maybe be wrong but i dont think you need full bladder for 20wk scan x

Also i maybe be wrong but i dont think you need full bladder for 20wk scan x

I didn't think you did, I was just giving examples of stuff on the 12 week letter to do with ultrasounds and none of it was on the second letter lol.

Are you under extra care?

They wanted me to be seen by someone because of my mental health issues I think, she put me as medium risk because of it, but 1st July seems like a long time before the first appointment for that!

Sounds about right to see consultant this tends to happen after 20wk scan.
This was when i first had my consultant appt.

Im still waiting for my midwife booking appointment and 12 week scan date.Last time my midwife appointment was at 9+4,so i wish the letter would hurry up and arrive,really dont want to chase it up.Seeing as you have yours Kazine,im hopeful i will get mine soon as we are the same due date
:dust:

My first prenatal appointment is in less than 3 hours! I don't think they'll be doing a scan, just an exam and blood tests, but I'm still really excited for some reason. I think it's because having the pregnancy confirmed by a professional makes it seem more "real."

My first prenatal appointment is in less than 3 hours! I don't think they'll be doing a scan, just an exam and blood tests, but I'm still really excited for some reason. I think it's because having the pregnancy confirmed by a professional makes it seem more "real."

In the UK they don't even bother confirming!! only reason I got mine confirmed with urine test was because my psychiatrist asked my GP to, think she thought my mental health problems makes me a compulsive liar -.-

I had my first scan today!! It was amazing!! We saw the little heart flickering away :) New due date Nov 18th!!:cloud9:

Attachments

• baby F 3.26.14.jpg
    baby F 3.26.14.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 6
KC: Beautiful Baby! Congrats!!

DragonflyWing: Eeeek! So exciting!!! <3

so i broke down and called my dr to see if there was anything they could do for my morning sickness. It has become all day sickness rather than morning sickness. They prescribed me Zofran and so far it is a miracle! i dont feel nearly as nauseous as i had been feeling! i highly recomend asking your dr about it if you are also struggling and the good thing is it is safe for baby!:thumbup:

so i broke down and called my dr to see if there was anything they could do for my morning sickness. It has become all day sickness rather than morning sickness. They prescribed me Zofran and so far it is a miracle! i dont feel nearly as nauseous as i had been feeling! i highly recomend asking your dr about it if you are also struggling and the good thing is it is safe for baby!:thumbup:

So glad you found something that helps you!!

Im going to ask for some different tablets. I'll see if they mention these.
Im glad your feeling better :)

Hard to keep up!

Congrats on the scans an appointments. 8 weeks today for me :)

Evening ladies... so im kind of in a pickle :(... I still hsve no symptoms at all and im worried that when I have my scan there won't be anything there... has anyone gone through the first tri without any symptoms at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->