November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Hello everyone can I join you all, I'm due on November 27th. I found out on Monday that I'm expecting baby No. 3. My two girls are 5 and 8, it was a huge shock as we have tried a few years ago for number 3 but I miscarried quite a few times then nothing happened at all so we just got on with things. Now this lol! My youngest will be 6 when baby arrives, I feel so out of practice so some of you with younger kids can keep me right!

Welcome and congrats sounds like you will have a lovely age gap as your children are old enough to understand what's going on and talk about emotions etc. also fingerscrossed help out! It will all come flooding back

Evening ladies... so im kind of in a pickle :(... I still hsve no symptoms at all and im worried that when I have my scan there won't be anything there... has anyone gone through the first tri without any symptoms at all?

i would try to relax and enjoy it. i was in the same boat as you around 5 weeks and then right before six weeks the sickness hit me like a truck. just think of it as the calm before the storm.

Welcome and congrats sounds like you will have a lovely age gap as your children are old enough to understand what's going on and talk about emotions etc. also fingerscrossed help out! It will all come flooding back

Yes I think they'll be fab big sisters, they are both very helpful and caring. You look like you'll have a lovely small-ish gap I had similar with my girls, he'll still be able to fetch you nappies and wipes:lol:. Will you be in double buggy territory?

Goddamn I really want a Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime cider.

But I’m freaking pregnant! What are you playing at, body?

He'll be 2 and 3 months so not getting a double buggy just buggy board and sling should do it. He is already fetching his own nappies and putting them into the bin so cute. I'm just hoping I can get him potty trainee this summer!

Goddamn I really want a Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime cider.

But I’m freaking pregnant! What are you playing at, body?

I want one too. They do non alcoholic ones whîch are nearly as good.

They do pear ones too if you like them though can't find them recently. I have crabbies craving lol

Don't like the pear ones either :'(

Always been really picky with my alcohol :')

Hi everyone! I just found out from the dr. today that my EDD is November 20th! We were hoping to hold out until December (there aren't any boys born in Dec in my family, lol) but we're OVER THE MOON! It's our first :D So glad to know there are others out there to share this with!

Hello everyone can I join you all, I'm due on November 27th. I found out on Monday that I'm expecting baby No. 3. My two girls are 5 and 8, it was a huge shock as we have tried a few years ago for number 3 but I miscarried quite a few times then nothing happened at all so we just got on with things. Now this lol! My youngest will be 6 when baby arrives, I feel so out of practice so some of you with younger kids can keep me right!
Congrats ladies :happydance: welcome to the thread! I will add you to the front page...h&h 9 months xxx
I had my first scan today!! It was amazing!! We saw the little heart flickering away :) New due date Nov 18th!!:cloud9:
Awwww lovely! :cloud9: do you want me to change your edd? Xxx

Goddamn it, THIS just showed up on my Facebook news feed!!

1460059_1463263437241061_1683210405_n.jpg

WHY!!! :brat:

OH But, its sooo much more worth it to be PREGNANT!!! We can drink in 8 months!

Hi everyone! I just found out from the dr. today that my EDD is November 20th! We were hoping to hold out until December (there aren't any boys born in Dec in my family, lol) but we're OVER THE MOON! It's our first :D So glad to know there are others out there to share this with!

Congrats ladies :happydance: welcome to the thread! I will add you to the front page...h&h 9 months xxx
I had my first scan today!! It was amazing!! We saw the little heart flickering away :) New due date Nov 18th!!:cloud9:
Awwww lovely! :cloud9: do you want me to change your edd? Xxx

Yes please :)

Evening ladies... so im kind of in a pickle :(... I still hsve no symptoms at all and im worried that when I have my scan there won't be anything there... has anyone gone through the first tri without any symptoms at all?

i would try to relax and enjoy it. i was in the same boat as you around 5 weeks and then right before six weeks the sickness hit me like a truck. just think of it as the calm before the storm.

I told my doctor that I've only felt tired, and he didn't seem too concerned. I've heard some people never feel symptoms, while for some the symptoms come on later...I'm in your boat, though! Who woulda thought we would WANT nausea? haha!

OH But, its sooo much more worth it to be PREGNANT!!! We can drink in 8 months!

I knooow I know. I'm not gonna. I've sent OH to Tesco to get strawberry cordial and lemonade. Gonna have to make do! :'(

Mummy: Try not to worry~ I bet you'll have loads of symptoms soon. Some women never even know they are pregnant.

Most commonly they arrive around 6 weeks.

I had my first prenatal appointment this afternoon. I saw a midwife, and she took my medical history, and did a basic exam. Had a pap test done and some bloodwork, and they took a urine sample.

I asked when I would have an ultrasound to check for twins, and she said 20 weeks!! My jaw must have dropped to the floor and my heart sank. I told her that I with my last pregnancy my doctor had offered a scan at 8 weeks, and that I would just about die from anticipation if I had to wait until 20 weeks to find out. She said we could tell a little white lie and say that I'm not sure of my dates, so I can get a dating scan in 2 weeks. *HUGE sigh of relief*

So I have my first ultrasound on April 8th :happydance:

Yay for early scan Dragonwings... I wish I could lie too. But I had a pap test on CD4 and they have CD1 marked down... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->