November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

today is our anniversary for 4 yrs being married! Oh how time flies quick, I told him the present is in my belly :haha: cant wait for my scan already.

today is our anniversary for 4 yrs being married! Oh how time flies quick, I told him the present is in my belly :haha: cant wait for my scan already.

Aw that's lovely! Happy Wedding Anniversary. This baby was made on our wedding anniversary!

This baby is due 3 days after our 10th wedding anniversary!!! <3

Mummy I also have hardly any symptoms besides fatigue so don't worry! I have also heard 6 weeks is when it hits you. I feel the same as you though, I practically want the nausea to feel more pregnant!

Congrats on all the nice scans! I can't wait for my 8 week appointment, I am going to try to beg my way into a scan.

Weird feelings today! I can only describe it as there's a ninja star in my belly and when I bend, stretch, move it is a dull poking from inside.

Here is my little Pea, measuring 7 weeks and 6 days (I thought I was 8+2 by LMP or 7+5 by ovulation so we will see if that changes at my 12 week scan). Baby had a lovely strong heart beat and I am just so overjoyed that everything is ok. I had had some concerns around week 5 because I had a decrease in symptoms and I got a Clearblue 2-3 result when I thought it should be 3+ but I was clearly worrying over nothing :) Phew!

Attachments

• 1_8.jpg
    1_8.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 2
Hopeful... Only when we're pregnant! :thumbup:

Littlefishy: So happy for good scan and beautiful baby! :) x

AFM: Who else gets emotional when they think they are pregnant! I cry from excitement... I've finally passed the length of my 4 early losses... x

Hopeful... Only when we're pregnant! :thumbup:

Littlefishy: So happy for good scan and beautiful baby! :) x

AFM: Who else gets emotional when they think they are pregnant! I cry from excitement... I've finally passed the length of my 4 early losses... x

Yay! That's a big mile stone! This baby is so your sticky! :flower:

Great news Leinz! Tomorrow will mark the longest I have gone pregnant without loss. FX for us!!!!

I've created a November Rainbows group in PAL... If you all would love to join. Get our rainbows together! :) x

I have a silly question, but this is my first and I'm wondering! When DH and I -ahem- do the deed, I get pretty bad cramping going on - like menstrual type. Is this ok? It scares me when it happens, I had a little cramping going on when I discovered I was pregnant but this feels more concentrated.

Hello Ladies,

Woa ! I haven't checked in for a week and already on 160 posts , so nice to see more November babies ! Congrats everyone.

Its been a hectic week for us with catching a bug and juggling work etc. Ive actually lost weight and do not feel bloated anymore ...which is a very strange feeling as I was all ready to go maternity clothes shopping this week. Im sure a couple of takeaways this weekend will change that very quickly :)

We have our 12 week NT scan on April 20th ... 3 weeks 3 days and counting!

I have a silly question, but this is my first and I'm wondering! When DH and I -ahem- do the deed, I get pretty bad cramping going on - like menstrual type. Is this ok? It scares me when it happens, I had a little cramping going on when I discovered I was pregnant but this feels more concentrated.

Yeah its normal. As weeks go by dtd can set off braxton hicks :)

Hi ladies! I'm Due for the 24th of November!

I hope I can have lovely chats with you mums to be too, I moved away from my country a few years ago and I only have my partner here with me, and even he is a great support I can't help missing my country and being with friends and family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->