November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I have a silly question, but this is my first and I'm wondering! When DH and I -ahem- do the deed, I get pretty bad cramping going on - like menstrual type. Is this ok? It scares me when it happens, I had a little cramping going on when I discovered I was pregnant but this feels more concentrated.

I get this everytime after and sometimes it lasts quite a long time; but not awfully painful just noticeable!!

Here is my little Pea, measuring 7 weeks and 6 days (I thought I was 8+2 by LMP or 7+5 by ovulation so we will see if that changes at my 12 week scan). Baby had a lovely strong heart beat and I am just so overjoyed that everything is ok. I had had some concerns around week 5 because I had a decrease in symptoms and I got a Clearblue 2-3 result when I thought it should be 3+ but I was clearly worrying over nothing :) Phew!
:wave: hello little baby!! :cloud9:
Hopeful... Only when we're pregnant! :thumbup:

Littlefishy: So happy for good scan and beautiful baby! :) x

AFM: Who else gets emotional when they think they are pregnant! I cry from excitement... I've finally passed the length of my 4 early losses... x
That's lovely news :cloud9:

Hi ladies! I'm Due for the 24th of November!

I hope I can have lovely chats with you mums to be too, I moved away from my country a few years ago and I only have my partner here with me, and even he is a great support I can't help missing my country and being with friends and family.
Welcome and congratulations! :happydance: I will add you to the front page...h&h 9 months!

Where are you from originally? Xxx

Welcome back babyMambo...glad you're feeling better :thumbup:
Sorry you are craving things you can't have Kaz :dohh: I'm craving iced birthday cake!! You know like a kid has?! Dh went and bought me a massive one yesterday so I will be the size of a house soon!!
I still haven't got my first scan date through.....so impatient!! :growlmad: xxx

i know its still early but anyone got any feelings when baby might arrive?

ive got 15th in mind, day before my birthday :)

Here is my little Pea, measuring 7 weeks and 6 days (I thought I was 8+2 by LMP or 7+5 by ovulation so we will see if that changes at my 12 week scan). Baby had a lovely strong heart beat and I am just so overjoyed that everything is ok. I had had some concerns around week 5 because I had a decrease in symptoms and I got a Clearblue 2-3 result when I thought it should be 3+ but I was clearly worrying over nothing :) Phew!

That's great news! Aww little baby :cloud9: I got 2-3 on clear blue fertility monitor at what I thought would be 3+ so you give me hope! I will test with clear blue again in a couple days x

I have no idea but I hope baby isn't late!!

How many people were late with first babies?
way i look at it is 40wks is 38wks as your not pregnant first 2 weeks so best to think more likely will go over and if you dont then its smiles all round.

#1 - 4 days late
#2 - 9 days late

I've just had my booking appoint. It was really good! I had the midwife I had last time around which I didn't expect since we moved recently, but she's changed teams. We did all the paperwork etc which took ages. She's referring me for a consultant appointment as last time I had a difficult obstructed labour ending in a complicated c-section and was told I'd need a planned c-section next time. I'll see them before 16 weeks and may be booked a date for c-section there and then! I should get my appointment for my 12 week scan within the next 2 weeks. It's all feeling very real now...

Aw Twinklie that's fantastic news :yipee:

My cravings are exactly the same as with F. Chocolate which I normally love makes me queasy, as do tea and apples :wacko:
I fancy savoury things like toast and quaver crisps, but then also birthday cake!! I'm constantly queasy but a little bite of something eases it for a few seconds!! Crazy!!

I'm the same! Feel constantly sick and no food sounds good to me but when I done eat it helps, so am eating little and often.

Hi everyone! I just found out from the dr. today that my EDD is November 20th! We were hoping to hold out until December (there aren't any boys born in Dec in my family, lol) but we're OVER THE MOON! It's our first :D So glad to know there are others out there to share this with!

Congrats!

Im still waiting for my midwife booking appointment and 12 week scan date.Last time my midwife appointment was at 9+4,so i wish the letter would hurry up and arrive,really dont want to chase it up.Seeing as you have yours Kazine,im hopeful i will get mine soon as we are the same due date
:dust:

I'm still waiting too. Think I have my booking appt is April 10th and I'm sure my dating scan will take forever.

Hello everyone can I join you all, I'm due on November 27th. I found out on Monday that I'm expecting baby No. 3. My two girls are 5 and 8, it was a huge shock as we have tried a few years ago for number 3 but I miscarried quite a few times then nothing happened at all so we just got on with things. Now this lol! My youngest will be 6 when baby arrives, I feel so out of practice so some of you with younger kids can keep me right!

I hope I can have lovely chats with you mums to be too, I moved away from my country a few years ago and I only have my partner here with me, and even he is a great support I can't help missing my country and being with friends and family.

Congrats both!

I have no idea but I hope baby isn't late!!

How many people were late with first babies?

I have no idea but my first was almost a week early after a 6hr labour!

Girls I feel so wretched. Not as bad as you poor ones who are puking but I'm finding the nausea disabling and I have to look after my toddler who still doesn't sttn. Sorry to moan. XXX

Congratulations! I'm always up for a lovely chat ^^

I have a silly question, but this is my first and I'm wondering! When DH and I -ahem- dtd, I get pretty bad cramping going on - like menstrual type. Is this ok? It scares me when it happens, I had a little cramping going on when I discovered I was pregnant but this feels more concentrated.

I get this everytime after and sometimes it lasts quite a long time; but not awfully painful just noticeable!!

Makes me feel so bad for dh because it makes me NOT want to do anything at all!

Ugh I am always soooo tired...the house is a mess. DH has been really good about helping. I literally have no energy to do anything!

So ladies... I'm a little worried....

My hcg blood test was 2178 on Monday at 5w+1d. I got a 2-3 weeks pregnant on a clear blue digital that morning. All felt right in the world.

Today I am 5w+4d and I took another clear blue digital and still got 2-3 weeks pregnant. I was hoping to see 3+!!!! Sighhhh now I am stressing. I guess I should just wait. :wacko: :nope:

My hcg blood test was 2178 on Monday at 5w+1d. I got a 2-3 weeks pregnant on a clear blue digital that morning. All felt right in the world.

Today I am 5w+4d and I took another clear blue digital and still got 2-3 weeks pregnant. I was hoping to see 3+!!!! Sighhhh now I am stressing. I guess I should just wait. :wacko: :nope:

I wouldn't think too much of those tests. I haven't even taken one. They're so unreliable because women's hcg varies greatly.

yeah don't stress about the test....i know - easier said then done. If you really can't stop worrying just go in for a blood test and ease your mind. Sometimes I find it more relaxing to humor my silly concerns then try and forget them...but that is just me.

I took a clear blue digi and it also read 2-3 I thought it would of showed 3+ as I know when my conception date was so I was a little worried when it didn't show 3+ :wacko: I'm going to wait until Weekend and test again! X

I'm 5w6d today (5w2d by ovulation), and I also got 2-3 on a digi this morning. I was so sure I'd get 3+, as the line on a FRER yesterday was much darker than the control line. I'm not worried, I'll just try again in a few days.

First tri sucks!

First tri defiantly sucks! I remember it dragging when I was pregnant with my son and now being back in first tri again already feels like it's dragging! Roll on the sickness :dohh:

Ugh I am always soooo tired...the house is a mess. DH has been really good about helping. I literally have no energy to do anything!

I'm the same. OH is doing everything. I'm barely even bathing I'm just so tired :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->