November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I'm buying lots of lots even if I'm having another girl... This is our last planned child and I want to buy baby stuff. :haha:

We will start buying after our 14 week gender scan. :)

Has anyone's bb's stopped hurting? Mine were super soar until yesterday morning and now they feel nearly normal. I don't like it! It makes me worried... That was my only for sure symptom and at six weeks I thought the symptoms were supposed to ramp up, not die down! Lol I'm such a worry wart. My early scan is tomorrow though and I really, really hope I get some reassurance.

Symptoms come and go the whole pregnancy... Eeeek! I'm sure you'll be reassured! :)

Dont panic missy! Not everyone has the same symptoms.

So anxious yet nervous and scared for tomorrow. Everything will b in gods hands thank god my mom is able to go with me.

good luck those having scan tomorrow :)

Im not having a good day, my tablets aint taking edge off sickly feeling, i havent been sick which of course is best thing but came close few times. i feel terrible as hubby having to work from home as i just cant manage still and just try to sleep through worst waves i get. Whats even more annoying is of course youve got some that say "only morning sickness"

x

Sorry you're feeling so awful, Mummy :hugs:

I just had the most embarrassing experience! I had to pee really bad, but DH was hogging the bathroom. I waited, thinking he had to come out soon, but he was in there over an hour! It got so bad that I couldn't wait another second and I had to pee in the kitchen sink! :rofl:

Dont panic missy! Not everyone has the same symptoms.

So anxious yet nervous and scared for tomorrow. Everything will b in gods hands thank god my mom is able to go with me.

I feel exactly the same :( I'm so nervous!! Mines not until 1pm either so got all morning to worry!

I just had the most embarrassing experience! I had to pee really bad, but DH was hogging the bathroom. I waited, thinking he had to come out soon, but he was in there over an hour! It got so bad that I couldn't wait another second and I had to pee in the kitchen sink! :rofl:

This is hilarious!!! The things pregnant ladies do hahaha!!!

Can I join you ladies?

Delighted to be here expecting my second child 29th Nov!!

I have a 15 month old little girl, so will have a 2 year age gap between the pair, can't wait!!! :winkwink:

Can I join you ladies?

I have a 15 month old little girl, so will have a 2 year age gap between the pair, can't wait!!! :winkwink:

Welcome! I have 15 month old twins and I'm due Nov 25th, so we have a lot in common!

Funniest thing I've heard all day!
#pregnantwomanproblems

Can I join you ladies?

Welcome! I have 15 month old twins and I'm due Nov 25th, so we have a lot in common!

Wow twins!!! I must admit I would've had a breakdown with two newborns. One was bad enough lol!!

mummytoamber, what you have is no way 'just' or 'only' morning sickness! It's awful to be feeling as rough as that, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

dragonflywing, hahaha we've all been there! I really can't remember why, but last time I was pregnant I 'had' to wee in a vase! OH was laughing at me, so he wasn't even in the bathroom? I can only imagine it must have been because I was weeing every five minutes and too into whatever programme was on TV to keep missing bits!

Hi, can I join please?

I am 6 weeks pregnant, according to my LMP I am due 22nd November. Don't want to get too excited yet just in case something happens, but I cant help it!

Last time I went 13 days over so there's every chance I could get a December baby, but who knows...

Can I join you ladies?

Hello ladies :wave: welcome to the thread! Congratulations and god luck for a h&h 9 months.
I will go add you both to the front page :happydance:

Good luck for all the scans tomorrow :flower:
I'm addicted to strawberries today!! Xxx

Welcome to all the new ladies.

I won't buy anything until after I know if it's a boy or a girl. I did buy 2 things though so far. 2 days after I got my BFP I went to Mexico so I bought a cute little sun dress and a poncho. Thought it was cute since I had just found out

I went for my scan yesterday and everything looked perfect.The scan quality was rubbish,so baby looked like a blur,but its little heart was beating away,so im pleased.
I was expecting to be dated 8+1 from OV but was dated 8+2,so if you could change me on the front page to Nov 8th,that would be great,i think thats a lot more accurate than LMP for me
:dust:

I went for my scan yesterday and everything looked perfect.The scan quality was rubbish,so baby looked like a blur,but its little heart was beating away,so im pleased.
I was expecting to be dated 8+1 from OV but was dated 8+2,so if you could change me on the front page to Nov 8th,that would be great,i think thats a lot more accurate than LMP for me
:dust:

Fantastic news :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"