November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Wow congratulations on twins!!! How exciting but scary I'm sure!
Ms is getting me today as well, the only thing I can stomach is ice lollies!

Ladies... I just got back from my early scan. I AM HAVING TWINS!!!

Omg... DH and I are both kind of in shock. They could see a heartbeat on both, but couldn't measure it yet because I am so early (only 6+1). One baby is measuring 6w exactly, and the other 5w+6 but the doc told me it's within range for what we'd expect right now and all looks good. I go back in two weeks for an 8 week scan. I'll upload my scan pic tonight when I get home to my computer. Can hardly believe this!

Brilliant! Congratulations :happydance:

eta- and congratulations to the others who have had scans too :) So exciting.

Advice ladies: should I change my due date based on the new one from the scan? Or just leave it and wait for the 12 week scan and go off that one?

Baby is 2.1cm so bigger than I thought, I thought he/she was 1.6cm at 8 weeks?!

My understanding is that the earlier the scan, the more accurate the dating. I would go with the new dates!

My understanding is that the earlier the scan, the more accurate the dating. I would go with the new dates!

I thought perhaps 12 week one was more accurate but I really don't know; has anyone else got an opinion?

I go off 12 wk dating scan off nhs.

mw told me today they will be putting that date off that scan on front of my notes.

Congrats on twins!!

I'm 10 weeks today! Woo hooo! Double digits

Missy, that's amazing news! Congratulations! You must be in total shock, I know I was with my twins.

Were they each in their own sac?

Yes, they were in their own sacs... So fraternal. Are yours identical? I knew this was a possibility, I was on letrozole and follistim for a monitored cycle with an RE, so obviously that increases your chances of multiples. I had two follicles, but one was on my "bad" side where I had an ectopic so I really kind of brushed off the idea of twins. Really didn't see this coming! It's definitely a shock, but very blessed. And a tiny bit scary!

Congratulations to everyone who had healthy scans. Ooooohhh twins missy,double the cuddles xx

Today is a bit of a hormonal day. Just feeling kinda down and overwhelmed. I have some health issues, plus kids, plus pregnancy, it is a lot right now. It doesn't help that the house is a wreck.

I ended up telling my mom last night. She said congrats, but that was it. She doesn't really get excited until the first trimester is over. But I have had 3 phone calls on her asking me how I am caring for my slightly sick dog- in 12 hours.

I wish I didn't tell her and waited. I know I am being too sensitive. I hate days like this.

Missy, that's amazing news! Congratulations! You must be in total shock, I know I was with my twins.

Were they each in their own sac?

Yes, they were in their own sacs... So fraternal. Are yours identical? I knew this was a possibility, I was on letrozole and follistim for a monitored cycle with an RE, so obviously that increases your chances of multiples. I had two follicles, but one was on my "bad" side where I had an ectopic so I really kind of brushed off the idea of twins. Really didn't see this coming! It's definitely a shock, but very blessed. And a tiny bit scary!

Mine are fraternal as well- a boy and a girl :)

Twins hadn't even crossed our minds. We weren't on any fertility treatments, and it seemed like such a remote possibility. Now there is a 1 in 7 chance that I could have a second set of twins! I really think there's just one this time, though.

image.jpg

Here is my lovely scan...my baby meauring right on track. Now i feel relieved and calm.

Thanks dragonfly, i was terrified as the previous time i had gone was when i saw my angel with no heartbeat...

2 weeks from now a physical
7 weeks from now gender yayy

Ladies... I just got back from my early scan. I AM HAVING TWINS!!!

Omg... DH and I are both kind of in shock. They could see a heartbeat on both, but couldn't measure it yet because I am so early (only 6+1). One baby is measuring 6w exactly, and the other 5w+6 but the doc told me it's within range for what we'd expect right now and all looks good. I go back in two weeks for an 8 week scan. I'll upload my scan pic tonight when I get home to my computer. Can hardly believe this!

Ahhhh Missy congrats! Amazing news! I do believe I called it.... ;)

Yay for those brilliant scans.

Twins how fantastic (little jealous what a blessing)

Afm had my mw appointment it's all coming flooding back bounty pack, notes tests. It feels more reAl now I have notes lol.

Scan booked 24th April wooooop

Congrats on all the beautiful scans!!! I so hope I can talk my way into one at my 8 week appointment when I get back from vacation. We head to Florida for a week this Thursday, can't wait for the sunshine!

Today is a bit of a hormonal day. Just feeling kinda down and overwhelmed. I have some health issues, plus kids, plus pregnancy, it is a lot right now. It doesn't help that the house is a wreck.

I ended up telling my mom last night. She said congrats, but that was it. She doesn't really get excited until the first trimester is over. But I have had 3 phone calls on her asking me how I am caring for my slightly sick dog- in 12 hours.

I wish I didn't tell her and waited. I know I am being too sensitive. I hate days like this.

:hugs: hope you feel better soon.

Congrats on scans!

I really need to stop eating like a pig. Usually I'm really healthy but since the ms started I've been living off carbs and sugar! Going to balloon before I even hit second tri :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->