November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was having twin boys but then last night I dreamt that I was having a girl so I have no idea! X

Hey ladies

I got discharged last night :)

Can i just say if your not keeping fluids down for min of a few days please see GP asap.
Thats massive mistake i did, having 4 bags of fluid just goes show how badly dehydrated i had got. Even after 4 bags my ketones was still showing +3, finally dropped to +1 (were debating a 5th bag). Now showing signs of UTI.

Got some tablets that if i take 30mins before a meal i can stomach it fine till its all digested. Plus helping me keep water down

Happy mothers day to uk ones x

Glad you are out and feeling a bit better. Hoping you don't have to go through it again. Just read that properly I see they've given you tablets hope they work.

Glad you are out mummytoamber and thanks for sharing. I think we all expect ms to e bad, it must be hard knowing when it becomes something to worry about . Hope things improve for you xxx

mummytoamber-glad you have been discharged in time for Mothers Day!
Hope you start to feel better soon.What tablets did they give you?
I have no idea what im having,last time i thought boy and it was a girl.I have no mothers intuition whatsoever! Chinese gender and baking soda test say girl
:dust:

Glad you are out mummytoamber and thanks for sharing. I think we all expect ms to e bad, it must be hard knowing when it becomes something to worry about . Hope things improve for you xxx

Yes without a doubt. i was clinging onto hope things would turn around but nope. If cant keep fluids down, if you stop needing loo as much deffo worth seeing someone, if it turns very dark colour (like orange too) thank you x

mummytoamber-glad you have been discharged in time for Mothers Day!
Hope you start to feel better soon.What tablets did they give you?
I have no idea what im having,last time i thought boy and it was a girl.I have no mothers intuition whatsoever! Chinese gender and baking soda test say girl
:dust:

ive got cyclizine. thank you x

I am 6 weeks today and got the 3+ On a cb digi today. Phew! Now I think I really need to stop testing and try to trust that this is my sticky bean.

PK I would want the gender guesses to be different than the confirmed gender on the front page but also don't want it to be too busy. I would say skip it and keep the front page as only the confirmed info. But I don't care tons either way.

I've always wanted all boys (grew up with brothers), but after having a girl - I would not be disappointed if we had another!! She is just so awesome, and the day she insisted on wearing a tutu on top of her pajamas? One of the greatest days of my life!

That said, this will be our last too, and I'm perfectly fine with any gender.

PK I would want the gender guesses to be different than the confirmed gender on the front page but also don't want it to be too busy. I would say skip it and keep the front page as only the confirmed info. But I don't care tons either way.

I kind of agree with this as well. I'd rather have the front page clean with only confirmed info... But I also don't care much either way if most want the guesses on the front page somehow.

Morning!

Happy mothering Sunday UK ladies! I'm chilling in bed whilst dh looks after ds :)

Mummytoa hope you're doing better.

Welcome all the new ladies :wave:

[/B]
I think all of that junk food is catching up to me :wacko: I've been horribly constipated for a couple days now. Really feeling bloated and uncomfortable. I bought some colace at the store today so I'm hoping that does the trick. Anyone had any luck taking anything for their constipation?

Haven't been brave enough to take anything yet. How'd you get on?

I did have one dream, very vivid, that I had a little boy named TJ. I would really be happy with either. I used to say I wanted all boys, less drama! But girl outfits are so darn cute too! So who knows!

I'm the same! Quite like all boys as don't want to deal with female hormones but then it'd be nice to do girly things together. No idea what we're having. Got same symptoms as with ds so maybe another boy. I really don't mind. I'd like to keep it a surprise since this is our last but dh wants to find out. As for names, no idea!

It's much worse today. I'm in a great deal of pain and feeling really sick. I figured out it was the meds my dr gave me to get rid of the nausea. I can honestly say I'd rather feel nauseas all day than deal with this. I've increased my fiber and water intake hoping that gives me some relief today. :wacko:

In response to the how many questions, this is our first baby of a planned two-child family...but I also love the idea of having a third a few years down the road. I'm going to school to be a teacher, and children are my passion! Then again, being around kids all day may change my mind haha!

Love the idea of the gender guess!

AFM i am still vomitting :cry: i didnt vomitte at the birthday party but i vomitted at night and that was the only food i had in my system. Thank god its almost tuesday so dr can give me meds and stop vomitting.

Love the idea of the gender guess!

AFM i am still vomitting :cry: i didnt vomitte at the birthday party but i vomitted at night and that was the only food i had in my system. Thank god its almost tuesday so dr can give me meds and stop vomitting.

It's spelled "vomit"/"vomiting", sorry I was trying to ignore it but I just couldn't lol.

Went for car seat, came away empty handed :(

Turns out the base I found doesn’t fit the cosatto giggle, and there isn’t a base for it. But they’re bringing out the 2014 version soon, with the base, so might get that when it comes out if it fits.

If not, we know the maxi cosi fits. So will have to get that even if it is pretty plain. :(

I do like the idea of the gender predictions. I think I'm having a girl so put me as pink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->