November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Holy crap I feel rubbish :(
Spent my lunch break at work in the shopping centre toilets heaving, so nauseas and its 730pm and I'm trying to get LO to sleep and hubs is asking what's for dinner- I just want to die quietly in a corner somewhere! :/

Holy crap I feel rubbish :(
Spent my lunch break at work in the shopping centre toilets heaving, so nauseas and its 730pm and I'm trying to get LO to sleep and hubs is asking what's for dinner- I just want to die quietly in a corner somewhere! :/

I know exactly how you feel! I have all day nausea and now a cold/flu to top it all off, I just feel awful!! I hardly slept last night because of it all! I hope you feel better soon!

I had mw this morning, whole getting up get dressed go out took its toll on me as soon as i got back in i was sick :( i am so fed up i cant do nothing. x

Goodness Dragon why was he in there so long! I'd freak.

:hugs: mummy, hopeful and Laura. MS sucks. I feel so sick and tired I keep losing my patience with ds. Poor thing.

Good luck those with scans x

I am pretty much wiped out. Between the pregnancy, allergies and asthma, I'm kicked. I got one month till I am out of the first trimester, can't wait.

So sorry for you girls with the bad ms. It can be brutal. We don't have too much longer left, hang in there.

Oh girls I feel so guilty, I was being so good but today the urge was too strong.... I've just gone and got a McDonald's!! It tastes so good!!

My allergies are killlllling me today! My nose is an itchy sneezy wreck. I miss my Zyrtec! I probably have to work late today as well, UGH going to be a long day.

Had my scan this afternoon!!! Baby measured perfect , in fact 4 days ahead so I'm measuring 8w5d! We saw and heard the heartbeat!! Such a relief!!

As you can see from the scan picture; my bladder was very full lol!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 10
Ladies... I just got back from my early scan. I AM HAVING TWINS!!!

Omg... DH and I are both kind of in shock. They could see a heartbeat on both, but couldn't measure it yet because I am so early (only 6+1). One baby is measuring 6w exactly, and the other 5w+6 but the doc told me it's within range for what we'd expect right now and all looks good. I go back in two weeks for an 8 week scan. I'll upload my scan pic tonight when I get home to my computer. Can hardly believe this!

Had my scan this morning!!! Baby measured perfect , in fact 4 days ahead so I'm measuring 8w5d! We saw and heard the heartbeat!! Such a relief!!

Awww! Lovely picture!!!

Omg... DH and I are both kind of in shock. They could see a heartbeat on both, but couldn't measure it yet because I am so early (only 6+1). One baby is measuring 6w exactly, and the other 5w+6 but the doc told me it's within range for what we'd expect right now and all looks good. I go back in two weeks for an 8 week scan. I'll upload my scan pic tonight when I get home to my computer. Can hardly believe this!

Wow twins!! How amazing!! Congratulations!!!!

Had my scan this morning!!! Baby measured perfect , in fact 4 days ahead so I'm measuring 8w5d! We saw and heard the heartbeat!! Such a relief!!

great news, and lovely picture.

ohh wow thats amazing, congrats to you :)

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!

Had my scan this afternoon!!! Baby measured perfect , in fact 4 days ahead so I'm measuring 8w5d! We saw and heard the heartbeat!! Such a relief!!

That's wonderful. It must be such a relief. I am very happy for you.

Beautiful scan picture laura!

Amazing news for twins.

AFM i am still vomiting sometimes so thank god i will be heading to the dr today and my boobs are super sore. I will be getting my scan today also so fx crossed everything is o.k i am so nervous.

Wow twins! I'm so jealous ha ha.

My two recent eBay purchases:

tumblr_n3cuvi4oxl1rzr014o1_400.jpg

tumblr_n39ueswhhQ1rzr014o1_400.jpg

Beautiful scan picture laura!

Amazing news for twins.

AFM i am still vomiting sometimes so thank god i will be heading to the dr today and my boobs are super sore. I will be getting my scan today also so fx crossed everything is o.k i am so nervous.

good luck for your scan :)

Missy, that's amazing news! Congratulations! You must be in total shock, I know I was with my twins.

Were they each in their own sac?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->