November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Today is a bit of a hormonal day. Just feeling kinda down and overwhelmed. I have some health issues, plus kids, plus pregnancy, it is a lot right now. It doesn't help that the house is a wreck.

I ended up telling my mom last night. She said congrats, but that was it. She doesn't really get excited until the first trimester is over. But I have had 3 phone calls on her asking me how I am caring for my slightly sick dog- in 12 hours.

I wish I didn't tell her and waited. I know I am being too sensitive. I hate days like this.

:hugs: hope you feel better soon.

Congrats on scans!

I really need to stop eating like a pig. Usually I'm really healthy but since the ms started I've been living off carbs and sugar! Going to balloon before I even hit second tri :dohh:

All I could eat first tie with DD was cold cheesy bread, and frozen waffles. I did out on weight (hello bloat!) but it leveled out once I could each actual food again :)

Aw ladies contratulations on lots of lovely scans...what a lucky day for the sparklers :yipee:

Missy TWINS?!!! :headspin: that is fantastic news...another extra bump for our front page!! Did you have any twin symptoms?

Sorry for all the ladies feeling so terrible. I'm doing ok in the day, especially at work when my mind is kept off it, but at night I'm a sicky mess. Smells are the worst, I can't stand room freshners around the house, food smells, the bin, cat food, everything is making me queasy! Fruit is still making me feel better, lots of grapes and strawberries in particular :thumbup: xxx

PK i started with a smell issue today. On the way in to work I could tell the guy in the car in front of me was smoking. I couldn't stand it. I was covering my face with my scarf!

It's so intense isn't it Twinklie :wacko:
I always have a pretty keen sense of smell but when I'm pregnant it goes into overdrive. Last night I could smell dh had brought home fish and chips before he even got in the door!

One week from today is my scan and i cant wait!! Congrats on all the great scans, i am so jealsous that so many have seen their babies already. I want to see mine! Also i think it will put me more at ease.

I went to the dr the other day and i was diagnosed with a cervical erosion. I think that is why i had some spotting. Lets hope that is why anyway. I am praying for no more.

I have my second scan tomorrow :) although I'm really not looking forward to it as hubby will be at work and its at 8am and I have to get my 14 month old out of bed (usually not up til 830) and take him. A friend is going to meet me there to watch jace while I'm in there but I feel bad for dragging her out so early!

One week from today is my scan and i cant wait!! Congrats on all the great scans, i am so jealsous that so many have seen their babies already. I want to see mine! Also i think it will put me more at ease.

I went to the dr the other day and i was diagnosed with a cervical erosion. I think that is why i had some spotting. Lets hope that is why anyway. I am praying for no more.

We have our scan on the same day! How far along will you be then? I will be 7+4 by LMP, or 7 weeks exactly by O.

Aw ladies contratulations on lots of lovely scans...what a lucky day for the sparklers :yipee:

Missy TWINS?!!! :headspin: that is fantastic news...another extra bump for our front page!! Did you have any twin symptoms?

No! Quite the opposite, actually. I feel pretty normal so far. My boobs hurt off and on, and I'm starting to feel kind of tight in the abdomen if that makes sense, but otherwise nothing. I was getting scared there was nothing there due to lack of symptoms. The nurse told me with twins to watch out, cause the ms is likely coming. We'll see...

I'm so excited to see all the lovely scans and to hear about twins!

My OH is really wound up on the chance that we could have twins since this is a Clomid pregnancy. I have tried explaining to him a million times that it is a 90% chance we are NOT having twins, lol. He's driving me bonkers. I think there's only one baby in there though.

Is anyone else having round ligament pain? I am having serious pain when I stretch, sneeze, etc and I didn't have this with my son. Is it worse second baby?

And funny story about Clomid. My husband was talking to a friend of ours about his twin theory, and he said he figures we may have twins because I was on chlamydia when I got pregnant. The friend looked a little shocked and confused until I explained that OH can be a bit of an idiot and meant Clomid. :dohh:

Blondenklutzi I had a lot of ligament pain early on but its all but gone now!

And funny story about Clomid. My husband was talking to a friend of ours about his twin theory, and he said he figures we may have twins because I was on chlamydia when I got pregnant. The friend looked a little shocked and confused until I explained that OH can be a bit of an idiot and meant Clomid. :dohh:

:rofl::rofl:

im having a lot of round ligament pain, been on and off weekly.

smells are a massive trigger for me.hoping my tablets work today.
noticed drinking flat-ish lemonade isnt leaving the vile after taste so drank bit more last night.

Congrats to everyone in their recent scans,good news all around.And twins.......what a blessing!
I cannot go anywhere near the bins,dog food,sometimes i even struggle with DD nappy.I even have to get OH to kiss me on the cheek instead of the lips as i can often smell what he had to eat hours ago! This is a nightmare.Its like having a super X Men power that is in fact .....crap!
I feel so much more relaxed since seeing baby on the scan,time is starting to speed up now,cant believe my 12 week scan is on the 24th!
:dust:

Bkondenklutzy that is hilarious! I can imagine their faces! Haha. Ohhh men.

My boobs aren't that sore anymore. Always something worrying me!

My poor fella understands now. If I say "brush your teeth" he does :rofl:

Bkondenklutzy that is hilarious! I can imagine their faces! Haha. Ohhh men.

My boobs aren't that sore anymore. Always something worrying me!

My boobs completely stopped hurting me over the weekend for like 2-3 days. I thought the worse. Now I've had a scan, things are well so far, and my boobs started hurting again as of late yesterday. I know it's hard, but we need to try not to read into things. Symptoms come and go, or so I've heard!! :flower:

blondeNklutzi ours is a Clomid baby too! DD was as well. That's the first thing we asked about the on scan - are we sure it's just one? We will definitely be asking that again this time...particularly since we have that lady in Dallas who just gave birth to clomid QUINTS. Granted, she also had a trigger shot and some follicle-stimulating drugs, but WOW.

AFM, this pregnancy is SO different than my last. My boobs are not sore and have not been at all, though they are bigger and firmer. No nausea whatsoever. But I have crazy headaches, congestion, and my skin is breaking out constantly. I'm convinced it's a boy, because with DD it was so so so different.

I've been having some round ligament pains, too, especially if I sneeze or stand up too fast.

I'm also getting the lovely symptom of bladder spasms! If I wait until I get the urge to pee, I have to make a mad dash for the bathroom and a few times already I haven't made it :wacko:

I have to be careful to go to the bathroom every 1-2 hours, whether I think I need to or not, because by the time I have to go, it's too late!

Other than that, I'm almost completely symptom-free. No nausea, no breast tenderness, no bloating...some fatigue, but nothing major. I hardly feel pregnant!

Congrats to everyone in their recent scans,good news all around.And twins.......what a blessing!
I cannot go anywhere near the bins,dog food,sometimes i even struggle with DD nappy.I even have to get OH to kiss me on the cheek instead of the lips as i can often smell what he had to eat hours ago! This is a nightmare.Its like having a super X Men power that is in fact .....crap!
I feel so much more relaxed since seeing baby on the scan,time is starting to speed up now,cant believe my 12 week scan is on the 24th!
:dust:

24th for me too !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"