November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Does anyone else just feel disgusting all day? I will get waves of nausea (mostly in the morning and in the evening) but all day my stomach jut doesn't feel right... Almost like I'm going to have diarrhea but there is no pooping. Just wondering if I new to call the doctor about how I am feeling.

Does anyone else just feel disgusting all day? I will get waves of nausea (mostly in the morning and in the evening) but all day my stomach jut doesn't feel right... Almost like I'm going to have diarrhea but there is no pooping. Just wondering if I new to call the doctor about how I am feeling.

I am the same!! It's horrible; makes me feel yucky all day everyday!!

my stomach just doesnt approve of food, as soon as goes in goes all yacky thankfully tablets are keeping most of it in.

Can see gp if your struggling and ask for tablets.

I do feel sort of iffy all day, but definitely not awful, it's totally bearable so far. But I do also sometimes just feel like maybe I am going to have diarrhea... and today after lunch I did. So I'm definitely very "off" digestively. First I was constipated, now I have the opposite problem!

I'm having some light bleeding and cramping...waiting for a call back from the doctor's office. They're trying to fit me in for an u/s today. Keep your fingers crossed for me, ladies.

Fingers cossed dragonfly...let us know how you get on.

Trumpetbeth that is normal pregnancy feelings for me I'm afraid...16 weeks of just constantly feeling 'yukky', like I have a hangover for 4 months...but it's worth it!!

I finally got my scan date...I won't meet this baby until the 23rd of April when I will be almost 13 weeks!! :yipee: xxx

I'm heading in for a scan in about an hour. I will update when I have more info. I'm optimistic, no clots or severe pain, but with bright red blood I want to be on the safe side.

Fingers crossed Dragonfly, I hope everything is ok x

I told hubby it feels as if I drank a cup of cooking oil all day!

I told hubby it feels as if I drank a cup of cooking oil all day!

Yeah....me to, somedays I just feel unsettled, it is hard for me to describe.

Baby is ok! I saw the heartbeat and it's measuring 6w2d. I'm waiting to see the doctor to get more in depth info, but I saw a large ovarian cyst on the ultrasound, so that might be what's causing the pain and spotting. I got a little photo of the bean, I will post it later. :)

Dragonfly, i will be 8 weeks exactly for my scan. I am counting the days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->